PDA

View Full Version : Music artists

daria_jack
07-14-2003, 12:37 PM
Anyone planning/finished cosplaying their favorite music artist? I really, really, really wanna do a Marilyn Manson outfit, but I can't find any I wanna do. Plus, most of his outfits are top-less. But I'm also thinking about doing a Spice Girls outfit, I've been thinking of doing Mel B's Say you'll be there outfit. I've also started on Aaliyah's "Are you that somebody" music video ending outfit. Another thing that would be really cool to do is Kiss, love them. Anyway, you done any?

lunasreincarnat
07-17-2003, 12:01 AM
im cosplaying as tina root from switchblade symphony and my friend is gona be susan wallace... its my fav band @_@ they are god.... hehe thats for halloween though...

tennyoaisu
07-17-2003, 01:25 AM
i'm eventually going to try cosplaying boa's 'atlantis girl' costume. ^_~

Zetchi
07-17-2003, 08:18 PM
i wanna do Moon HeeJun from HOT. His outfit from the "Outside Castle" MV

Sarcasm-hime
07-17-2003, 10:11 PM
Well...I've cosplayed Ayumi Hamasaki, as you can see. I like her music, but usually I'm more of a Mediaeval Baebes kind of girl. XD

positivespace
07-21-2003, 09:57 PM
My girls and I dressed up as Run-DMC last Halloween... it was a huge hit and really fun, although terribly eerie that one of their members was killed the day before. =(

Here's a pic of us from then ( http://www.freeq.org/cheryll/images/costumes02.jpg ) ... the markings you see on the shoulder of the two girls on the left were stickers I made that said RIP Jam Master Jay... we passed them out to people we saw that recognized us.

Arch_Angel_Mika
07-23-2003, 09:38 AM
I always wanted to do a Dir en Grey costume. They are all so hot! But, I also wanna do Gackt. Ah yes! Camui is the damn bomb. For any of you who haven't heard Gackt's music, go download some. It's awesome! He's got a great voice.

Koumori
07-23-2003, 09:46 AM
Other than j-rock? Well, we're having an 80s theme for this year's Halloween party, and I'm going to be doing Boy George. I feel this should work really well as we are both pudgy and Irish with gigantic foreheads.

RedPikachu
07-24-2003, 11:49 PM
when i was in sixth grade i dressed up as james Iha from smashing Pumpkins. He wore this all red vinyl outfit with a dragon on it for an SNL performance. it was from their mellon collie days. of course no one really recognized me because, well, uh i was in the sixth grade.

drake
07-30-2003, 01:23 PM
I'm cosplaying as klaha this otakon, and I plan to do a different j-rock/pop/anything star for every convention.

Koumori
07-30-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by RedPikachu
when i was in sixth grade i dressed up as james Iha from smashing Pumpkins. He wore this all red vinyl outfit with a dragon on it for an SNL performance. it was from their mellon collie days. of course no one really recognized me because, well, uh i was in the sixth grade.

Huh. You do sort of resemble him.. though I don't know if you did when you were 11. :)

lainey
08-05-2003, 08:29 PM
I'll do BoA one day ^_^

Kaede
08-06-2003, 09:49 PM
Well I do a lot on the jrock field, but I used to do a lot of casual Brian Molko (Placebo) cosplays and I want to start that again except actually MAKE something (I swear we share the same closet ^^; )