PDA

View Full Version : Card Captor Sakura 2009!

Bur Loire
10-01-2008, 06:41 PM
OH YES PLEASE! =D

I'm super, uber, really pumped about MegaCon this year and I'm planning on bringing something REAL fancy, THE DARK CARD from CCS!

Are there going to be any others from CCS? If so......meet up please! ^O^
I want a pretty Yue <3~~~ Hahahaha oh dear~ <3

Kitsune
10-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Well, I'm not entirely certain yet, but a group of my friends is planning on some more Clow Cards. They've convinced me to do another one (what? Jerks.), as if the Sweet wasn't hard enough. >_> They're planning The Flower, The Fiery (another remake via my best friend TheMask3dPenguin), The Rain, and have conned me into The Cloud. I'm pretty sure we were planning Megacon (we were also planning EXPcon, but time seems to be working against us).

I love Clow Cards. XD The Dark is gorgeous, I can't wait to see your costume!

Bur Loire
10-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Well, I'm not entirely certain yet, but a group of my friends is planning on some more Clow Cards. They've convinced me to do another one (what? Jerks.), as if the Sweet wasn't hard enough. >_> They're planning The Flower, The Fiery (another remake via my best friend TheMask3dPenguin), The Rain, and have conned me into The Cloud. I'm pretty sure we were planning Megacon (we were also planning EXPcon, but time seems to be working against us).

I love Clow Cards. XD The Dark is gorgeous, I can't wait to see your costume!

OMG~! THAT IS SO PERFECT! Please do bring your Clows to MegaCon! That would be so cool! *O* And omg such awesome cards!

I just need to find me a Light Card<33333 XD

Foos
10-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Some of us should have clow card costumes completed by then. :3 I'm trying to get The Nothing done in time for Mega.

orca_sora
10-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Drat, all these meet-ups for costumes that I'm unsure will be done in time ... not to mention I'm not sure I'm going all three days.

I *do* have a CCS Sakura costume planned for next year (the "Pink Flower" battle costume) however I'm not planning right now to have it done for Mega.

Kitsune
10-13-2008, 02:23 PM
All right, I've gotten confirmation from the others~ We're definitely going to have the Clow Cards for Megacon. More specifically, we'll have them on Saturday, as we're planning on entering the costume contest.

(Which makes me a little sad, since I wanted to enter the universal costume contest with Mouse or Jarlaxle... but the anime costume contest at Mega is bigger, so I've gotta go with that one, especially since the group is gonna be so awesome <3)

Bur Loire
10-13-2008, 02:52 PM
OMG ARE YOU REALLY? O_O

So is my CCS group XDDDD
That'll be so awesome! COSTUME CONTEST CCS TAKE OVER STYLE!!!! XD

Kitsune
10-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Haha, heck yeah! I love how many people have been cosplaying Clow Cards recently~

We definitely need to meet up before or after the costume contest and get some epic photos together!

Bur Loire
10-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I know!
You never see Clow Card cosplay but MegaCon is gunna be something else! ^O^

Omg definately! We can be all magically awesome together! I wonder if we can find a Clow Reed somewhere XDDDD

yuffieleonheart
10-14-2008, 04:29 PM
YAY CCS. I'm so excited for our group <333 X3

PluieEnfant
11-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Hooray. CCS at Megacon! I'm planning on doing Sakura's 2nd opening outfit. Hopefully I can get my bloomers to poof out as much as hers does. XD I was also going to do one of the cards, The Flower, but I think one CCS cosplay is good enough for the weekend.

I hope to see you all there! ^^

Kitsune
11-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh man, it'd be so epic if we could get a Clow Reed! =O

...*starts going through cosplay contacts*

But, yay, Sakuras! <3 We really do all need to meet up, it'd be such a huge and epic group.

I finished Cloud for EXPcon, and it's such a fun costume to be in~ (Even if... half the people think I'm an Ice Climber... :<) Much more comfortable than Sweet, holy crap. I even have a persona with it and a voice I use while in it, so expect to see some bantering Cards. >D The Cloud and The Fiery don't get along...

I can't wait to have my Rain with me, though. She's going to be so cute. And have a spray bottle. <3

PluieEnfant
11-02-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm not epic enough to be Clow Reed. T.T And if I had more skeelz, then I'd be Eriol. XD

That's going to be so cute to see! I love when people cosplay the cards. :3

Kitsune
11-02-2008, 10:25 PM
But Sakura is just as important! (Heck, I do the Sakura version of both The Sweet and The Cloud, not the Clow version... and yes, there is a difference between some cards and yes, I am anal enough to notice...)

An update: I'm not certain of the other Cards, but apparently our Flower is conning more people into the group. XD She might give The Mirror to one of her family members and we might have someone to don my friend's The Shadow that she used in Metrocon's Fantasy Masquerade. The Flower is also thinking of making... The Power for someone, I think. And I'm sure she said at least one more. So I'm trying really hard to con someone into wearing The Sweet. >D

We are going to take over. For serious.

PluieEnfant
11-02-2008, 10:51 PM
It'd be pretty sweet if we could somehow get all the cards. Even the ones that are just objects or symbols. XD

*goes off to make The Loop*

Kitsune
11-02-2008, 10:55 PM
I've always really wanted to carry around a large plushie Maze. Or a Dash. <3 I've insisted for years that each of us personified Cards carries an objectified Card. It'd be so epic.

...I'm gonna go pitch that idea to the group now.

PluieEnfant
11-02-2008, 11:11 PM
I wonder why nobody has made the Dash, Change or Jump plushies. They're so cute. I should seriously make the Loop, big enough to put one part around my waist. XD Then I can trap somebody in the other end.

Making the Sword and Shield would be pretty awesome too. I'm about to go prop crazy.

Kitsune
11-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Total awesomeness.

I wonder the same, too. They're all adorable and perfect plushie fodder.

Honestly, if we can get half the cards, I'll be insanely delighted. I actually really want to make The Ice, I think it'd go nicely with The Cloud and The Rain. We can toss it back and forth. <3 And I think our Fiery wanted to make The Fly.

I'm honestly really surprised that so few people (if anyone) have made the Shield and Sword for their Sakura. They're practically begging to be made as props!

PluieEnfant
11-02-2008, 11:30 PM
I've never seen so many cards all together actually. This is going to be really fun. Sakura is going to have a hard time capturing them all.

Maybe I can get somebody to make the plushies....Hm hm hm....

My arms are seriously going to be full when I'm Sakura. I'll have her normal staff, the three plushies, the Sword and the Shield. And the Loop. XD

I'll see what I can do about adding more props because I seriously don't think I'll be making all of the above. It'd be crazy if I did though.

Kitsune
11-11-2008, 10:41 PM
The Sword and The Shield would be the most amazing props for a Sakura ever. The plushies could be pinned to you! Or at least one plush. XD

I definitely wanna make The Ice for The Cloud and The Rain to hold, since I'm pretty sure we don't have The Snow (though I do know a cosplayer who has the costume... ah well).

LadyElle
01-14-2009, 02:11 PM
I can't wait to see all the Clow Cards running around the convention center!

I'll be cosplaying The Flower Card with Kitsune's group. So far we have The Rain, The Cloud, The Firey, The Wood, The Erase, The Big and The Little. Trying to convince a friend to finish her Earthy and I have another two friends who are also planning on joining us but I'm not sure which cards they are cosplaying. We also have half The Twin Card Costume and my Mirror costume but I'm not sure if anyone is wearing them.

Right now I need to finish draping the top skirt and finish adding extensions to my wig. The Flower has a ridiculous hair style.