PDA

View Full Version : Convention Type Question

Cassandra
09-23-2002, 10:46 AM
OK...I have to make some quick decisions and I need some feedback from some con-goers. I have an opportunity to go to a convention to do pre-registrations and a raffle for KosaiKon (in case you missed it...Philadelphia area convention in Valley Forge, May 31-June 1,2003). Here's the question:

Would you pre-register for a convention at another convention?

(Example: Would you pre-register for Katsucon at Otakon?)

KuroBara
09-23-2002, 10:51 AM
I would pre-register for another con at a con. It would take the hassle out of doing it by mail.

Rosiel
09-23-2002, 10:52 AM
I'd do it. I hate doing things by mail. X___X
The problem: I generally walk past, think *must register*, forget.
Then I go to the website think *must register*, forget.

And in the end register at the door. LOL

Ranma Saotome
09-23-2002, 01:02 PM
Something like this is done all the time. No worries.

Oshi
09-23-2002, 01:14 PM
A suggestion: Do what AnimeNEXT did on their website, have pre-reg avaliable by PayPal. I got my PayPal hooked right to my bank account, heheh ^_^;
But yeah, I'd pre-reg at another con.
(though I'd rather help you guys out with, oh, gaming, and go for free =P )

pakachu420
09-23-2002, 02:01 PM
yeah!! go for it!!

Sami
09-23-2002, 02:02 PM
I would definitely pre-reg for a con at another con! So much easier than having to go through the mail, waiting for a confirmation, blah blah blah.. however.. I seem to have a small case of Rosiel Complex™ as I think it's such a good idea, and yet I always seem to.. forget.. ^^;;;

I say if you have the opportunity than go for it! At the least it'll give you some publicity, which is actually how I found out about a lot of other cons. ^_^

Ukayoru no Chou
09-23-2002, 04:41 PM
Sounds like a great idea... I should do that once.
If you know me, and have written to me, Im VERY bad with Mail ,
im all ...*write letter -or whatever it be - put in envelope- sees three months later* ...I was supposed to mail that..@_@ * spaz*

Foxwolfe
09-24-2002, 05:54 AM
Good idea, just that I would have to make sure and bring the extra money or I might miss out on some extra food or dealers room goods!

Carmila
09-24-2002, 05:38 PM
If I could pre register for one con at another, I might be more willing to attend both cons.