PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Gathering? PMX 08

blueheart29
10-04-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm a little nervous. I've never called anything or whatever...I just didn't see anyone posting about it. I don't mind hosting a gathering...but I don't think I'm the best at it and what not. ^^;

Hoping to hear from KH fans and cosplayers!

~blueheart

Date/Time: Saturday at 4 PM
Hosted by: blueheart29, PhantomShadow, and inuashley

List of Characters
Kingdom Hearts
-Sora: kyuubi*blossom
-Riku:
-Kairi:
-Goofy:
-Donald:
-Ansem:

CoM/Kingdom Hearts II
-Sora:
---Original: blueheart29
--Wisdom:
--Master:
--Final:
--Anti-Form:
--Halloween Town: call_me_canada (still deciding) Kyte27
--Heartless:
-Riku:
--Original:
--Organization Coat:
-Kairi:
--Pink Dress: Bella_Luminous
--School Uniform:
-Namine: MiniNamineChan
-Hayner:
-Pence:
-Olette:

Organization
I. Xemnas:
II. Xigbar:
III. Xaldin:
IV. Vexen: Seraphim-starr
V. Lexaeus:
VI. Zexion: SinisterSeguchi
VII. Saix: inuashley
VIII. Axel: PhantomShadow
IX. Demyx: KazeNeko
X. Luxord:
XI. Marluxia:
XII. Larxene:
XIII. Roxas: kyuubi*blossom's friend
--Twilight Town Outfit:
XIV. Xion:

Related Final Fantasy Characters
-Fairy Rikku:
-Fairy Yuna:
-Fairy Paine:
-Aerith:
-Leon/Squall -
-Yuffie:
-Tifa:
-Cloud: Shivaness
-Sephiroth:

Birth by Sleep:
-Terra:
--Armor:
-Ven:
--Armor:
-Aqua:
--Armor:

Disney Related Characters
Mickey:
Donald:
Goofy:

Original:
Dark Namine: kirachaniskawai
authoreiriyuki/chibik: I don't know who as.

Guidelines for the Gathering:
We are here to have fun with KH cosplayers! :D
But please remember that we have many different types of people coming. Be kind and respectful of others and their opinions.
Please keep extreme forms of Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai to a minimum or don't have them at all. It is okay for the cute moments and PG-13 stuff, but please don't let it get out of hand. Thanks :D

kyuubi*blossom
10-04-2008, 04:06 PM
If its Saturday I'll come as KH1 Sora because I am only coming one day.

blueheart29
10-04-2008, 06:13 PM
If its Saturday I'll come as KH1 Sora because I am only coming one day.

okay! I think that I'm just going to put it up for Saturday. I think that's the best day. ^^ Can't wait to see you there!

Bella_Luminous
10-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Hey!

I'll come as KH2 Kairi, I need more photos in that costume. ^^

blueheart29
10-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Hey!

I'll come as KH2 Kairi, I need more photos in that costume. ^^

How wonderful! I'll add you to the list!

PhantomShadow
10-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Hey I'll be there as Axel. <33 Can't wait to see you there squirt. *hug* XD Oh and if ya want/need any people to help just gimme a call.

blueheart29
10-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Hey I'll be there as Axel. <33 Can't wait to see you there squirt. *hug* XD Oh and if ya want/need any people to help just gimme a call.

"squirt?" well, EXCUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS!

XD I kid *huggles* you'll be Axel? AWESOME!

help. yeshplezkaythaxbai. :D

I totally need and want the help. I have no idea what I'm doing. XD

inuashley
10-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Wow, that's so weird, I swear I posted here earlier. xD; Anyways, I should be there as Saix, most likely, and I can help you out with whatever you need. ^^

blueheart29
10-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Wow, that's so weird, I swear I posted here earlier. xD; Anyways, I should be there as Saix, most likely, and I can help you out with whatever you need. ^^

Awesome! :D

and help please! XD; I don't know where would be a good place to take pictures. ><

inuashley
10-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Awesome! :D

and help please! XD; I don't know where would be a good place to take pictures. ><

Outside(I think it's the third floor?) by the pool usually has the best lighting and space for everyone. ^^

call_me_canada
10-07-2008, 04:30 PM
I will be coming to the KH gathering too I imagine :D Probably Halloween Town Sora so long as everything goes well.

PhantomShadow
10-07-2008, 05:16 PM
"squirt?" well, EXCUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS!

XD I kid *huggles* you'll be Axel? AWESOME!

help. yeshplezkaythaxbai. :D

I totally need and want the help. I have no idea what I'm doing. XD
xD Yes squirt. With my 5 and 1/2 inch boots, your short. Way short. xD : D I'll volunteer with the gathering thing if ya need help. *Hug*

blueheart29
10-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Outside(I think it's the third floor?) by the pool usually has the best lighting and space for everyone. ^^

Okay. Outside the pool sounds good ^^

I will be coming to the KH gathering too I imagine :D Probably Halloween Town Sora so long as everything goes well.

okay! gotcha! Can't wait to see ya!

xD Yes squirt. With my 5 and 1/2 inch boots, your short. Way short. xD : D I'll volunteer with the gathering thing if ya need help. *Hug*

DX DAAAAH. I'm not SHORT! I'd love your help!

PhantomShadow
10-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Oh as for a time, I'd suggest sometime after 2 because I have my other gathering at like...1-2 maybe like 4 or 5? before masq of course

blueheart29
10-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh as for a time, I'd suggest sometime after 2 because I have my other gathering at like...1-2 maybe like 4 or 5? before masq of course

how about 4? I like 4 ^^

PhantomShadow
10-11-2008, 09:12 PM
how about 4? I like 4 ^^
4 sounds great. ^_^

kirachaniskawai
10-13-2008, 06:48 PM
ummmmm well i was going to make a anti-form kairi but that's not going to be ready till ALA or AX 09 but my friends will go as namine and i'll go as dark namine!!! kind of like light and dark namine XDDD but anyways yea be there on sat!!

blueheart29
10-14-2008, 08:28 PM
ummmmm well i was going to make a anti-form kairi but that's not going to be ready till ALA or AX 09 but my friends will go as namine and i'll go as dark namine!!! kind of like light and dark namine XDDD but anyways yea be there on sat!!

:D alrighty then! Can't wait to see ya there!

Sin★
10-19-2008, 12:37 AM
I'll be there! Not sure as who, though - Zexion, most likely. :D

blueheart29
10-19-2008, 07:04 PM
I'll be there! Not sure as who, though - Zexion, most likely. :D

Kya! How lovely! :D I can't wait to see you there!

Shivaness
10-20-2008, 04:10 PM
Count me in as KH Cloud. xD Bringing in mah wing and what not, so count in Cloud!

blueheart29
10-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Count me in as KH Cloud. xD Bringing in mah wing and what not, so count in Cloud!

much awesome! :D It's nice to hear from ya! :heart:

Shivaness
10-22-2008, 02:36 AM
much awesome! :D It's nice to hear from ya! :heart:

=D Yer welcome~ Can't wait to be there! n.n

RosyAristocracy
10-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Oops, I don't know why I haven't posted here already. xD;

I'll be there as either Roxas or Demyx. I haven't decided on one of them yet. xD;

blueheart29
10-22-2008, 07:24 PM
Oops, I don't know why I haven't posted here already. xD;

I'll be there as either Roxas or Demyx. I haven't decided on one of them yet. xD;

:D much awesome! I shall add you! Can't wait to see ya!

Kyte27
11-01-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm gonna try to see if I can come for PMX! I preregistered (unpaid) yesterday so hopefully I can come ^_^ Is there a day zero by any chance for pre's? Oh by the by, if I go I'll be a Halloween Town Sora or possibily the normal Sora from KH2

MiniNamineChan
11-01-2008, 08:05 PM
hey blueheart ^^ btw, i am kirachaniskawai's friend lol i'll be going as namine 8D

blueheart29
11-01-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm gonna try to see if I can come for PMX! I preregistered (unpaid) yesterday so hopefully I can come ^_^ Is there a day zero by any chance for pre's? Oh by the by, if I go I'll be a Halloween Town Sora or possibily the normal Sora from KH2

okay! :D

I don't think there is a pre day.....*shrugs* but I have no idea. I really don't think so.

I shall add yous!

and MiniNamineChan, I changed the name! :D

Kyte27
11-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Okay its official that I'll be Halloween Town Sora ^_^But I shall be wingless...nooo T_T

Kyte27
11-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Don't mean to double post but it seems we must add our gathering to the gathering list! Seems like Wednesday will be the last day to submit our gathering so best to do it ASAP ^_^;;

blueheart29
11-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Don't mean to double post but it seems we must add our gathering to the gathering list! Seems like Wednesday will be the last day to submit our gathering so best to do it ASAP ^_^;;

gotcha. I submitted it. ^^

and I'll edit the list

Kyte27
11-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Yaaaay we're official! =D

kyuubi*blossom
11-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Oh put down a friend of mine as Org XIII Roxas

Kyte27
11-07-2008, 12:22 AM
Sweet, #13 is in the group! ^__^ I was worried that my Halloween Town may not get much photoshoots but I think it'd be nice with a Org XIII Roxas XD

blueheart29
11-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Oh put down a friend of mine as Org XIII Roxas

Gotcha! :D

Kyte27
11-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Curse my silentness >_< But I had fun! All of you were fun even though I was acting such a silent lil emo x_X Also you held a pretty good gathering, blueheart ^_^ Loved your cosplay!

J Ryoga
11-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Kyte, you were Halloween Sora with the 2 Kingdom Keys, right? Cool.

Blueheart....OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. XD

Good gathering all. Next time we stick with that "Pasadena Garden" if PMX is in the same hotel next year. If anyone has pics, PLEASE LINK! XD

Now my only lingering question is, did we ever find out who Kira was from that Death Note Cake Test? XD

blueheart29
11-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Curse my silentness >_< But I had fun! All of you were fun even though I was acting such a silent lil emo x_X Also you held a pretty good gathering, blueheart ^_^ Loved your cosplay!

*blushes* thank you!

Blueheart....OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. XD

Good gathering all. Next time we stick with that "Pasadena Garden" if PMX is in the same hotel next year. If anyone has pics, PLEASE LINK! XD

Now my only lingering question is, did we ever find out who Kira was from that Death Note Cake Test? XD

XD OM NOM NOM.

Yes. Pasaden Garden it is! :D

I have no idea. XD