PDA

View Full Version : Ouran High... Kasonoda (Bossa Nova Senpai) Help?

Ryogaman1
10-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Yes, it's true.
Something as simple as a school uniform has eluded me.
*Sigh*
I can't find it in the right shade of blue! I need a store recommendation, preferably something corporate so i can find one in my own area.
But if you know what Kasonoda(SP?)'s jacket looks like, you could probably imagine the difficulty of finding it.
The pants and shoes, i have, because they are simple.
My hair is naturally EXACTLY like his.
And to top it off, i can probably stain one of my white shirts a yellow tint. So the jacket is really my only problem.
Please help?

Oh, and my friend is going to cosplay Nekozawa. So if you'd like to fangirl on us at Anime Boston 09, feel free. We'll be playing kick the can in a dark area most likely.

We'd also LOVE to run into any Haruhi or Tamaki, or just any Ouran high cosplayers! We haven't seen many of them yet, and we're honestly hoping not to see an abundance, but a few would be nice.

Cat-Chans
10-09-2008, 02:24 PM
I know Chadwicks had the right color at one point in time but I think it's been discontinued.
Really, the best thing to do is just go looking for one. Try department stores, thrift stores, anywhere that might carry a blazer. You'll probably have better luck looking in the womens section and in clearance (since light colors are more for spring and summer)

You can also try searching on e-bay for light blue blazers.
And of course if you can't find it you could always pick up a pattern and make it.

Ryogaman1
10-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Thankfully, it was resolved.
it's a little darker, and it's not exactly a blazer, but it looks so identical i don't think anyone will notice much as long as i get that patch for it.
As for the light color, i can probably find a way to make it lighter. Hopefully.