PDA

View Full Version : Anyone compeating? Cosplay or costume contests?

Neko_Kaolla
07-15-2003, 12:05 PM
Just curious about who all is compeating in one of the contests there. This is my first AFO and I want to compeat. I am doing both contests- Cosplay and Costume. I am doing cosplay in my Pen^2 costume with my sister and two of my friends (all doing Eva costumes) and I am doing the costume in my Red Moon Kaolla Suu costume. :razz: I am having a very hard time containing my excitement til then! :thumbsup: THIS IS SO EXCITING! MY FIRST AFO!!! :bouncer: *sings: I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!...* :dance:

So, who's compeating?

yuffieleonheart
07-15-2003, 12:10 PM
i want to do a skit ^_^... er.. i don't have anything that i really want to enter in the costume contest... yuffie's so simple looking and the judges are tired of yuna ^_^; so yea... i might do a skit if my bum friends and i think of something ;.;

Raine
07-15-2003, 12:38 PM
If I can finish my costume in time, Arisa and I will be doing a skit. If we do it, we're gunna look like such freaking losers!!! But it'll be fun XDD

Neko_Kaolla
07-15-2003, 01:06 PM
What are you dressing up from, Raine?

Arisa
07-15-2003, 07:13 PM
Raine, wasn't that gonna be for Metrocon? **sweatdrop** But whatever. ^^; We get to kill Kei in front of Dave at AFO, at least. XD

Raine
07-16-2003, 12:04 AM
Nu, I was thinking of switching it to AFO. Didn't I tell you? o_o

Neko_Kaolla
07-16-2003, 11:08 AM
what are you guys dressing up as, or is it a surprise?

mitylene
07-16-2003, 06:46 PM
I think I might do a cosplay skit and enter the costume costest at AFO with some friends. Don't really know what I am doing for the skit yet. Hopefully I'll think up something by then ;)

Arisa
07-16-2003, 07:18 PM
No, Raine, you never mentioned it to me... that might've been a good idea, seeing as I'm your partner and stuff... x_x;;

Susumari
07-17-2003, 01:20 AM
u kno...i want to cosplay with u guys at afo so bad, especially with dave too. but i'm going as yoji from weiss kreuz. this will be my 3rd! afo. yeeaa!

Neko_Kaolla
07-17-2003, 11:19 AM
Arisa and Raine: WHAT THE BLUNT ARE YOU WEARING!!! Please tell us before I have an annerism... Or just say: It is a surprise... That would make me happy!

Everyone come and support 2J^2 in the cosplay contest! We are going to knock your socks off!!

Arisa
07-22-2003, 07:24 PM
O_O; Well, we might not do it anymore, but it's Gunner Yuna and Dark Gunner Yuna... we were gonna do a dance to "Cowgirl" onstage. ^^

Omi
07-22-2003, 07:54 PM
I wanna cosplay too!Im with Susumari!Ill also be doin weiss..Im gunna change throughout AFO!So if ya find a group of 3 people walking around its us...I think.....

Neko_Kaolla
07-26-2003, 04:14 PM
How can you handle so many costumes? :woah: The three I am doing have already drove me crazy!

scandia
07-26-2003, 05:55 PM
I won't be hopping onstage at AFO this year at all.
How am I going to accomplish that, it will be a test of my willpower.

I will be wearing just one costume each day. Too much wasted time changing. And I don't wanna deal with crowded elevators again.

Neko_Kaolla
07-26-2003, 06:37 PM
Elevators... scary... *the claustophobic Neko cowers in her hotel room*

Jess-Jess
07-26-2003, 10:52 PM
Well, I for one, (and I'm actually probably the only one, lol) am not going up onstage. -.-; I am really shy about going up in front of a lot of people. I dunno why o.o Ah, well. I will have a lot of fun watching all of you though!

As for how many costumes we're gonna be wearing, ugh -.- I'm gonna probably be in a ton. I know one of the days (or more than one) I'm gonna be Kaolla Su (probably on Sunday for you Neko ^-^) and Sakura from Naruto probably on Saturday, I have a Kero dress that I will probably still wear sometime, even though I still don't have a petticoat -.-, I'm bringing summoner Yuna, but because that takes so long to get into, I might not wear that one., hmmmm....I know there's others, but I'm just brain dead now o.o Ah, well. Yeah, there are going to be a lot of changes for me, unless I get too lazy again to change, like Metro, lol. (Very, very likely for me, lol -.-)

Jessie >^..^<

Lucifer
07-27-2003, 10:47 PM
I only wish I could go on stage in my Saturday costume. I sooo know what I'd do, but alas...I cannot.

Omi
07-27-2003, 11:06 PM
Oh that bytes.......sorry

Neko_Kaolla
07-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Well, I guess I should wish everyone the best of luck this weekend!

Susumari
07-29-2003, 03:21 PM
i hate it when they change the days around. like at the cons cosplay and costume contest used to be on saturday..wait is it still? oh i'm confused. I don't feel like going to the site.

Neko_Kaolla
07-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Susumari: Saturday is the cosplay contest. Sunday is the costume contest

Ansem666
07-30-2003, 07:56 PM
My group abandoned me to do weiss kruez so I dont have a group so im, more then likely wont be in the contest even though i really want to. But if anyone needs a vivi, ansem, or Lord Ilpalazzo just tell me!

Susumari
07-31-2003, 03:40 AM
hey..we didn't abandon u...we chose to do that like right after we saw it.

neko...thx for the schedule of that. did u hear bout the elevators at metrocon? u know i wanted to stay in the elevator...the other door like opened behind my back. what's with an elevator door and both sides?? oooo ahh fancy...

Neko_Kaolla
07-31-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Susumari
neko...thx for the schedule of that. did u hear bout the elevators at metrocon? u know i wanted to stay in the elevator...the other door like opened behind my back. what's with an elevator door and both sides?? oooo ahh fancy...

No problem! Anything for a fellow cosplayer! Well, about the elevator thing... that is how they are at the airport (trust me- I have been there enough... yuck... I hate airplanes about as much as I hate elevators). But I am claustophobic, so I try to avoid them as much as possible...

Raine
07-31-2003, 02:30 PM
OMFG the first time I went in the one elevator that kept doing that, I was right in front of the door. Someone pointed behind me and I was all "Huh?" then I looked and I was all "Holy ****!" and moved forward. XD Damned Metro elevators.

I may enter the costume contest. Not sure x_o Must re-sew the zippers on my shorts.

Susumari
07-31-2003, 04:32 PM
oh your claustophoic...ohhh that must be really a pain. hmm well since this is in a hotel and many ppl come to AFO...there might be some jumble at points. for big events. i've never even been on an airplane. only the port. i haven't even been out of FL! not even to visit anywhere.

there's always something happening with the elevators...either something wrong or fellow welcomings (relates to Jacon!) lol. I wonder what's in store for this weekend.

i'll do the costume just for fun. hmm...just an original. but i think i should make more details...cause it's kinda just plain.

Omi
07-31-2003, 06:39 PM
WHEN THE ELEVATOR AT METRO OPENED UP LIKE THAT TOO LIKE RAINE SAID.....WHEN IT HAPPENED TO ME I DID THE SAME THING....I WAS THE FIRST ONE OUTTA THERE!...everyone thought I was crazy...I was looking for the stairs but said what the heck and rode on "another" elevator..^_^;

Susumari
07-31-2003, 09:27 PM
u all r scaredy nekos!

Neko_Kaolla
08-03-2003, 09:42 PM
I beg your pardon? Did you see me, the queen neko, in the cosplay contest?

yuffieleonheart
08-04-2003, 06:13 PM
o.o; at metro me and my friend well. the elevator was closing and we actually put our hands and opened it x_o... we were escaping these drunks lol