PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Gathering

Kiosuke_X
10-13-2008, 02:14 AM
Ok i'm not sure if there is a Naruto gathering already posted for this con, if there is, feel free to delete it but if not, I would like to host it for PMX...anybody up for it?

Time: 12:30 p.m.
Date: November 8, 2008

Attendee List:

Kiosuke_X: Time Jump Shino
Karuka_Ikashi: Kakashi Gaiden
kirachaniskawai: Pre Skip Hinata
core1012003: Kakashi w/Pocky Stick
MiniNamineChan: Time Jump Sakura
Kyuubi*Blossom: Time Jump Naruto

karuka ikashi
10-13-2008, 04:46 AM
I can try to bring my young!Kakashi cosplay :D

Kiosuke_X
10-13-2008, 11:26 AM
I can try to bring my young!Kakashi cosplay :D

^_^ That would be awesome, i'll add ya on the list ^ ^

kirachaniskawai
10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
^^ i'll be going as PS hinata as u know me well for!!

core1012003
10-15-2008, 09:14 PM
well if your ok with it count me in as kakashi with giant pocky

Kiosuke_X
10-15-2008, 10:09 PM
well if your ok with it count me in as kakashi with giant pocky

sure np

core1012003
10-17-2008, 01:44 AM
hey btw you know that even people that dont say anything on this site but you know that theres still gonna be alot of people there well i hope its better than last year plus if i have it right pmx was your first con last year right well we have to do something for your first cosplay year

Kiosuke_X
10-17-2008, 07:34 PM
We'll see how it goes in due time....but overall i'm plannin on making this gathering around the 12-1:30 in the afternoon block. The reason why....lets just say that i'm a fan of the hip hop community & when Kaba Modern & Sickstep is going to be at PMX having b-boy battles and tutorials...I can't miss out on that so unless there's a problem for you guys to have the gathering around 12-1:30 p.m. please give other suggestions for timing for the gathering, otherwise i'll start it around 12:30 p.m.

MiniNamineChan
11-01-2008, 08:10 PM
you know, just for this event, i'll bring my tj sakura kio! ^^

Kiosuke_X
11-02-2008, 06:36 AM
you know, just for this event, i'll bring my tj sakura kio! ^^

OK! ^ ^

kyuubi*blossom
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
I'll be TJ Naruto for a bit ^^

Kiosuke_X
11-04-2008, 02:38 AM
Alright then, i'll add ya Cessie & 4 more days Ladies & Gentlemen! Ok we might not have much people on here that's assigned but @ PMX, try to get as much Naruto cosplayers to come.

cybertrooper
11-07-2008, 03:18 AM
ill be younger sasuke/injured... ull figure it out...

henna_nyo
11-07-2008, 06:54 PM
I'll come along as TJ Hinata.

karuka ikashi
11-09-2008, 02:58 AM
sorry I missed it D: I got lost on the road of life, but at least managed to stay in character by arriving an hour or two after it was over. ^^;

Kiosuke_X
11-10-2008, 04:24 AM
sorry I missed it D: I got lost on the road of life, but at least managed to stay in character by arriving an hour or two after it was over. ^^;

Lol well I thank ya for at least trying and I thank everyone who showed up for comming; even if we wasn't as big as I was expecting but nevertheless, Thanx ^ ^

J Ryoga
11-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Nice little gathering. I think a good time was had by all. If PMX is in the same hotel next year, we definitely want to go with the Pasadena Garden on the 3rd floor again.

Hey Kio, how'd Scott like the phone messages from everyone? XD

And as always, if you've got pics, LINK HERE PLEASE!

Kiosuke_X
11-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Nice little gathering. I think a good time was had by all. If PMX is in the same hotel next year, we definitely want to go with the Pasadena Garden on the 3rd floor again.

Hey Kio, how'd Scott like the phone messages from everyone? XD

And as always, if you've got pics, LINK HERE PLEASE!

I still gotta ask Scott bout the phone messages n'all

rebeldeirene
11-12-2008, 05:42 PM
This message is for the genin Kakashi. Good costume!

It's too bad you missed it. But at least some people still got to see you cosplay. In the exibit hall and throught the expo. I dont know if you remember me. But I was the one who was dressed like the regular Sasuke who was accompanying the shipuuded Sasuke. I was either cosplaying as him or as Tsunade or Kushina Uzumaki with the Baby Naruto. You know the one who was hanging around with the Yondaime. I hope you remember me.

Kiosuke_X
11-12-2008, 07:41 PM

It's too bad you missed it. But at least some people still got to see you cosplay. In the exibit hall and throught the expo. I dont know if you remember me. But I was the one who was dressed like the regular Sasuke who was accompanying the shipuuded Sasuke. I was either cosplaying as him or as Tsunade or Kushina Uzumaki with the Baby Naruto. You know the one who was hanging around with the Yondaime. I hope you remember me.

I think I remember u ^ ^

karuka ikashi
11-12-2008, 09:44 PM

Hehe, yeah I remember you! XD You drew the ANBU tattoo on me, right? Thanks for that! I'm glad I at least got to walk around as young Kakashi for most of the day, even if I did miss the gathering. ^^ Go Naruto cosplayers!

By the way, I'm looking for pictures of me, so if anyone took one, would you please let me know? Thanks! :D

FragileDreamer
11-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Och! You aren't the only one that missed it! **shakes a sandy fist**

henna_nyo
11-24-2008, 08:01 PM
I missed it also! ;_______; Arrived too late. -____-