PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Yuna Costume

FallenAngelII
07-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Hi,

I'm new to cosplaying. I just cosplayed for the very first time at my very first Anime convention 5 days ago. I went as Yuna from FFX :P. And I only had 2 weeks to make the costume, so it didn't turn out all that perfect, but not too shabby either.

For my next event, which will be in, like, January, I think, I wanna go as Yuna from FFX-2 (that Lara Croft look). However, I can't seem to find a good picture of her from behind.

Could someone help me with this? I'd appreciate it very much if someone could send me a pic (to my email) or a link to a pic of Yuna from FFX-2 seen from behind as it would help me perfect the costume (hey, now I have 5 months!) .

By the way, I'm a boy . Darn legs, gonna have to wax them. _

Yeah, yeah, I know, there's one gigantic thread on Yuna already, but it had 26 pages of posts... o_o. I read 3 pages and then got lazy and decided to not read anymore :p.

And what outfit is the "gambler" outfit? 'Cause people keep saying "It's so hard to make!". Plz, plz, don't let it be the one with the leather bag, guns and light blue dress cut in half (that's the soldier's outfit, right)?

I don't know Japanese, so i haven't played FFX-2 yet :P.

elfinder
07-15-2003, 03:28 PM
check out my site

http://members.shaw.ca/dressphere/

yuffieleonheart
07-15-2003, 04:55 PM
there is already an ffx-2 thread ^_^ i'm sure you can get all the help you need there.

Limeyaku
07-15-2003, 10:53 PM
people are more likely to read the already-made and well-known threads rather than the annoying duplicates. ^_^;;

also, it seems you hardly know anything about the game or costume ( most of the world or any moderate FF fan knows the class of default x2 yuna is gunner ^_^;; hence the guns..LOL )

try to research the character, game and sites yourself first before making other people do it for you. with the popularity of FFX2 it is NOT hard. ^^;

Adella
07-15-2003, 11:28 PM
::sigh:: that was just incredibly rude and snippy Limeyaku. Let's not condemn new users and cosplayers for their lack of knowledge on a certain subject. Just because some of us know EVERYTHING there is to know about FFX-2 (even though its not out) doesn't mean everyone does.