PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay ideas, anyone? D: (heeeelp)

Aszrielle
10-18-2008, 01:49 PM
sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section |D;

Hey guys, new to this site. Have only cosplayed twice before; once as Naomi Misora from Death Note, and the other time as Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy Advent Children.

I wanted to order a costume for my birthday, as I'll have money then, but always end up finding the costumes I want afterwards. XD Also, it's difficult for me to find a suitable character for me to cosplay as, because I have tan/dark skin and am not sure who I'd be able to pull off.

I have dark brown eyes, dark brown/black hair which hangs a little past my shoulders and is layered. Tan/dark skin as previously mentioned. Am relatively tall, and have a slender figure.

Any ideas and suggestions would be much appreciated, because I really have no idea. D:

Thank you.

~Aszrielle

MochaValentino
10-18-2008, 01:54 PM
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=131453

Also, don't let skin color limit who you cosplay :)

Aszrielle
10-18-2008, 02:04 PM
thank you. C:
and I'll try not to, it's just finding the character that best suits me. XD;

ChibiTenshi
10-18-2008, 02:09 PM
it's a lot easier to find a character that fits your personality than one that fits your physical appearance. For example, if you're bubbly and cute, you'd make a great Hunny-sempai from Ouran Highschool, or if you're really energetic, a Naruto.

But if you really wanna go with appearances, try the character that ever tanned/dark skinned girl feels safe cosplaying: Yourichi from Bleach. XD