PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Arcadia?

Rosiel
05-22-2002, 09:50 AM
Any Skies of Arcadia cosplayers attending A-kon?

*crickets chirping*

Not even a Fina? I'd love to find a Fina...

Celine
05-22-2002, 11:43 AM
Come on, people! Do Skies of Arcadia!!! I looove Skies of Arcadia and I will die of happiness and joy when I see you. This goes for you as well, Rosiel... I'm super excited about your costume (and the other one you are still doing?)! I bet it will be amazing! Plus, he's such an evil pretty boy. Everyone loves him! ^_^

It is tragic that for one in my life I have the perfect hair for Fina (I've worn the costume at three different cons already and always with a crappy wig!). It's finally long enough and I just dyed it to the perfect blonde. I wasn't planning on bringing her, though... I don't know when I would have time- when are you wearing yours?

Ack! I'm so excited about Akon! And I'm freaking out because it's SO soon!!! *dies*

Rosiel
05-22-2002, 12:25 PM
> Come on, people! Do Skies of Arcadia!!!

Listen to her! Listen to her!

> Everyone loves him! ^_^

Nobody I talked to remembered him! LOL Well except you!

> I don't know when I would have time- when are you wearing yours?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaall weekend. (Well Friday and Saturday)

I'll be staying for a week in TX and lugging not only one of my computers, but both my costume and my friend's... so I can't bring anything more. >_< Especially since I commute to the airport by metro.

> Ack! I'm so excited about Akon! And I'm freaking out because it's SO soon!!! *dies*

I know I am SO BEHIND on all my sewing and crafting!
*dies*

Celine
05-22-2002, 05:04 PM
What??? But he is the main villain... and he gets no recognition???!?! That's so odd since all the (female) fans of Arcadia I know are ga-ga over him. Either your sampling of people or mine must be skewed. I certainly hope people recognize you. Even if they don't, *I* will appreciate #1 evil pretty boy... ^_~

It's so ironic that you said you were looking for a Fina. If you check my lj, I was thinking about her this morning. ^^;;; You must be psychic. hehe

Rosiel
05-22-2002, 07:00 PM
> Either your sampling of people or mine must be skewed.

My friends are mostly male. Maybe this is where the difference is... they ALL remembered Belleza on the spot though. >__>

> *I* will appreciate #1 evil pretty boy... ^_~

Waiiiiiiii! *glomp*

> It's so ironic that you said you were looking for a Fina. If you check my lj, I was thinking about her this morning. ^^;;; You must be psychic. hehe

I guess our brains are on the same wavelength. LOL
I just thought that a Fina and Ramirez pic would be amazing since they are the only two silvites in the game. ^____^

Wear Fina! Wear Fina! ]:) ~ <

Nietsche
05-24-2002, 09:44 PM
I can't go to A-Kon but definitely AX if everything is fine and dandy!
I need to find someplace to cut my transparent blue perspex...hmm...

Rosiel
05-25-2002, 10:13 AM
> I can't go to A-Kon but definitely AX if everything is fine and dandy!

Perfect... does Thursday sound like a good day to die... Vyse....

;)

Nietsche
05-25-2002, 10:57 AM
Hah..Ramirez..Korega Kuzoku wo Akashi!!!!.....JOLLEEEEE RAAAAGAAAAAA!!!! (or Pirate's wrath if you play the US version...)