PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa cosplay

Hikago!
07-16-2003, 01:18 AM
Are there any people planning to cosplay as a Tsubasa character? Just in case some people don't know, Tsubasa is the new manga released by Clamp that has many characters from clamp series in alternate universes.

Kikari
07-16-2003, 03:05 AM
I would love..to do one of the costumes from Tsubasa Reservoir...they're so NICE. I just wish CLAMP had more color-coded pictures of the costumes..I have trouble figuring out what colors to use when it comes to manga costumes ^^;

Hikago!
07-17-2003, 12:27 PM
Yeah! Clamp probably will in the next few months though. Its a pretty cool series. I would like to cosplay as one of the characters like Li, but I can't really make a costumes very well. >.<'

Krishna
09-30-2003, 12:47 AM
I'm taking the princess tomoyo character!! :P (Please be nice to me and let me cosplay it first!! Love Tomoyo to death... well, she is the first charater Krish cosplayed) she is so pretty in it!! ^^ just wish i have a color picture of her.. so i can start on it...

Hitori
09-30-2003, 12:54 AM
I most definately wanna do *someone* I dunno who at this point>.<
Maybe I'll wait until there are more colour pics to go offa.

Krishna
09-30-2003, 01:05 AM
Well Tomoyo show up like for ehhh 3 pages so far.... but it guess that is better then nothing.. and she have power this time!! she got upgraded :P hehe