PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever cosplayed from...

SCLNeptune
07-16-2003, 05:34 AM
the vampire chronicles? I saw a picture of the beautiful akasha, but I am wondering if anyone has ever cosplayed anyone else, if so who and do you have picture? I am thinking of making a claudia outfit

Skullez
07-16-2003, 11:32 AM
i have cosplayed louis for halloween party one year. claudias costume whould be amazing to be ! the green dress is my fave ! :p but good luck on it cant wate to see what u come up w/.

TomoeHotaru
07-16-2003, 07:29 PM
i decided to cosplay armand
a friend of me will do a marius cos

SCLNeptune
07-16-2003, 07:31 PM
yay! armand!

Scortia
07-16-2003, 07:34 PM
After I make my Shiroi Yu~ki (Malice Mizer) outfit, I'm going to alter it slightly to make a Lestat costume... if I felt ambitious enough, I could make ghetto-Gabrielle wear... I love Gabrielle. ^.^ Yes, Vampire Chronicles deserve some loving. ;_;

TomoeHotaru: *_* MariusxAmadeo... awwww yeah! ^o^ I have honestly cosidered Armand myself... I hate to admit it but I probably look more like him than Lestat. ;_;

AmazonPrincess
07-16-2003, 08:32 PM
My Stepmom has actually cosplayed from the Vampire Chronicles. (which stunned and delighted me when I found out) as Akasha.

I've always been fond of Pandora.

SCLNeptune
07-16-2003, 09:27 PM
I wannad do claudia, my friend even has a porclein doll I am gonna carry around, I'll probably wear ita t AX just for the hell ofi t

Sarcasm-hime
07-16-2003, 10:01 PM
Heh...when I saw Queen of the Damned I was drooling over Akasha's costumes (although where did she get them if she slaughtered everybody in a 10-mile radius?)....I don't look much like Akasha though. Plus I've got lots of other costumes I'd rather do.

TomoeHotaru
07-17-2003, 01:23 PM
right, armand ^^
i love armand and marius *_*
i would like to cosplay louis too, but i have no time for this -_-

BayushiKachiko
07-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Personally, I'd love to see the twins done, Mekare and whatshername....Or a really good Akasha and Enkil (I think that's right...been a long time since I read Queen of the Damned)...

...although my favorite vampy is Vittorio. =)

ThatYaoiBoy
07-19-2003, 12:02 AM
I cosplayed as Marius for Halloween last year :3

archangeli
07-20-2003, 02:21 AM
Maharet. Her name is Maharet.

If you dress as Armand you *must* have red hair!

I love Lestat. I would never dress as him but I love his garb.

I've posted this link before, but check out these:
http://stores.yahoo.com/annericecollection/vampires.html

So beautiful ^_^

SCLNeptune
07-20-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by archangeli
Maharet. Her name is Maharet.

If you dress as Armand you *must* have red hair!

I love Lestat. I would never dress as him but I love his garb.

I've posted this link before, but check out these:
http://stores.yahoo.com/annericecollection/vampires.html

So beautiful ^_^

hey now Antnino was hot as Armand, the accent made me joygasam. *_* those dollz make me happy but they are too expenisve

BayushiKachiko
07-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Mm...Antonio....and Lestat just rules. He would be so much fun to cosplay, just because of his attitude.

SCLNeptune
07-20-2003, 03:45 PM
you could be a total bitch to people and get away with it cause its lestat

archangeli
07-21-2003, 09:05 PM
I had massive issues with the casting in both Interview with the Vampire and Queen of the Damned.

The acting was good- but I really wanted the actors to look like the way Anne Rice described them.

Therefore - Amadeo (aka Armand) should be a gorgeous 18 yr old red head.

*sigh*

But Tom Cruise was a gorgeous Lestat ;)

SCLNeptune
07-22-2003, 04:18 AM
yes he was, but you must admit antonio looked far better then the drugged hippie that was casted as armand (the onet hat almost got burnt, but like...didnt

TomoeHotaru
04-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Me and some friends cosplayed some vampire chronicles characters
I dressed as Santiago. I wanted to do Armand, but Mina, a friend of me, allready cosplayed him ;_;
here are two pics of our costumes . i would be happy to hear some comments

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=122745
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=122739&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

(sorry, my english is not very good ^^;;;)

Vani
12-23-2004, 03:38 PM
I have planned to make an Akasha costume, but because of other costumes in the works, not to mention the INSANE detail in her costumes, she is on hold...probably for comic con 06 or something like that! Good luck with all of your Vampire Chronicles costumes everyone!!^.~

mikcy
12-23-2004, 06:51 PM
I want to make Armand. There's a picture I found of him that was pretty and I want to make it with black wings. <3

ArchFaith
12-23-2004, 08:12 PM
Hey TomoeHotaru, I already left a comment on your first photo, but I just wanted to ask...how did you get so many people to dress up? Are all your friends VC fans?

I'm actually a VC fan...I've read the first four books, and now I'm taking a break from the angst. My friend gave me the IWTV movie for Christmas, yay!! If I ever cosplay a character from the Chronicles, I HAVE to make a Claudia. She's my favorite character...so cute, yet so evil. Good thing Kirsten Dunst had a lot of costume changes in the movie, hehe. I think I'd do her green ballgown, since that seems to be the most recognizble.

And Antonio Banderas IS the best Armand...everything about that Queen of the Damned movie was DEAD WRONG. Where's Gabrielle, Louis, and an explanation about Nicholas? How about the Legend of the Twins? Not to mention the fact that in the book, Jesse doesn't even really get to know Lestat...in the movie, she's all over him!

The movie should be burned!

Michilo
12-23-2004, 10:00 PM
You think you could get away cosplaying from the movie (Interview) at a convention? (without getting the old "that's not an anime" deal from narrow minded fans?)

ArchFaith
12-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Well, unlike Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings, the costumes aren't so popular that the anime fans would know it was from the Vampire Chronicles. I bet many of them would just assume they were from an anime they'd never heard about before.

Then again...well, just ignore 'em! It's what I would do!

LaSaint
11-10-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking of doing akasha, but i'm working out the details

RandomPrefect
11-14-2005, 04:33 PM
I would love to do Marius, he my absolute favourite vampire <3 Blood and Gold.

Oh and Maharet, I would love to find someone to be Mekare with me, I can never spell her name ^^

...everything about that Queen of the Damned movie was DEAD WRONG. Where's Gabrielle, Louis, and an explanation about Nicholas? How about the Legend of the Twins? Not to mention the fact that in the book, Jesse doesn't even really get to know Lestat...in the movie, she's all over him!

The movie should be burned!

and What about Daniel and Armand?
That movie was just...BAD, makes me so angry >.<

Mich
11-14-2005, 06:28 PM
After I make my Shiroi Yu~ki (Malice Mizer) outfit, I'm going to alter it slightly to make a Lestat costume... if I felt ambitious enough, I could make ghetto-Gabrielle wear... I love Gabrielle. ^.^ Yes, Vampire Chronicles deserve some loving. ;_;

TomoeHotaru: *_* MariusxAmadeo... awwww yeah! ^o^ I have honestly cosidered Armand myself... I hate to admit it but I probably look more like him than Lestat. ;_;
Me too, I think Gabrielle is a great character, and I dressed as her for a halloween party years ago, as the theme was the vampire reunion....
I cannot for the life of me understand why they didn't have her in the films tho....

Citrakite
11-14-2005, 06:52 PM
That Marius reminds me of Alucard from Sotn. The black and Gold outfit is what does it. Still that poto rocks my socks.

I'm in too bad a shape to cosplay any of them though.