PDA

View Full Version : Suuuper Heero TIME!

LanceBardock
10-29-2008, 09:29 AM
I know the riders already have a shoot their developing, now I want to know if there are going to be any Sentai appearances. I know of one more ninja ranger that'll make it.( if he will actually show up when I need to size him) and I think I'm going to break down and buy a Go-onger jacket (but not from Ban-Dai, those things = a freakin car payment) oh! and i know of a gekiranger that might show up with me

What about the rest of the world?

And on top of that can we set up a shoot in conjunction with the Riders?

djkidna
10-31-2008, 09:01 AM
I would love a joint shoot. I only hope I get some Riders this time.

Star_Angel
11-17-2008, 10:46 AM
I will have Geki Yellow with me at Az this year. The other people who cosplay Sentai with me will probably have their Geki and Bouken stuff with them, so most likely a Geki Chopper and Geki Red as well.

LanceBardock
11-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Woo! full Jyuken cast! well save Gou...but still!

Star_Angel
11-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Woo! full Jyuken cast! well save Gou...but still!

Awesome! many photos will be taken, and it is funny, it seems so far pretty much the same amount of people as last year, lol.

djkidna
11-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Ugh I wish I could do Gou just for this. I have the Gong Changer, but no jacket, and I'm no where near good enough to make one. Plus, I've STILL got a ton of work to do on the Kick Hopper armor x_x

LanceBardock
02-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Since its now coming time to schedule shoots, when and where does everyone think would be good place to have pics?

Star_Angel
04-24-2009, 06:29 PM
I would suggest we meet somewhere like a entrance and then move to a better location. We can go outside like we have done in previous years and get better photos. I have never been to the new location so I really do not know the place that well.

Also what day? do we want to do Friday or Saturday?

djkidna
04-25-2009, 09:36 PM
I'd be good for Friday with my Kamen Rider cosplay. Saturday I'm doing Black Mage for the Final Fantasy shoot.

LanceBardock
04-26-2009, 12:06 PM
This ranger won't make it...sadly money disappeared and i might be in basic still come AZ time, so if everything still looks good come July/August I think I'll be going to Ota instead....for once

djkidna
04-26-2009, 10:08 PM
I probably won't be making it to Otakon this year. Money will probably be a problem, and my girlfriend isn't going to go anyway, so I don't have much incentive to go.

Star_Angel
04-27-2009, 09:02 AM
This ranger won't make it...sadly money disappeared and i might be in basic still come AZ time, so if everything still looks good come July/August I think I'll be going to Ota instead....for once

Oh no! I was so hoping to see the little one too.
I will however be at Otakon so let me know if you go.

What time is the Kamen Rider shoot on Friday? Only problem with that is we have some sentai cosplayers who are also doing Kamen Rider cosplays so they would want to go to both. Which would make a problem since they cannot wear two different costumes at once (or would not as well with the NC heat, lol)

djkidna
04-29-2009, 08:34 AM
I need to confer with a couple of my Kamen Rider fellows. I'm not sure what time would be best, I'll be wearing SOMETHING from Kamen Rider at all times on Friday. I have several costume options should certain costumes decide not to work.

djkidna
05-07-2009, 11:08 PM
OK I think the best way to do this is for two Super Hero Time photoshoots. One on Friday and one on Sunday maybe? I need to get back with some of the other people but I think this would work, neh?

Star_Angel
05-10-2009, 09:36 PM
That should work, Hopefuly I will get to make it to both meet ups

djkidna
05-10-2009, 11:55 PM
A suggestion for times would be great though. Maybe around 2?