PDA

View Full Version : I hate wigs

Shonen_Star
07-17-2003, 12:47 AM
i strongly suggest extentions! Go to any wig/ fake hair sotre and you can find a variety of colors and textures, and lenghts! They take a bit more work to apply (than a wig) but they STAY! and don't itch as much....and best of all, they look real!

But of course this is NO solution to those cosplaying characters with blue hair........and such.

KaraokeKate
07-17-2003, 04:24 PM
Alriiiighty...

I hate Beets. I strongly suggest apples! Go to any grocery store and you can find a variety of colors and flavors, and sizes! They don't contain as much iron, but they crunch! And don't taste like dirt... and best of all they can be eaten raw!

Come on now, everyone play along! What do you hate, and what do you suggest we use instead? (Try to keep the same format as the original post.) ^_^

Bobbi
07-17-2003, 09:25 PM
I hate nylons. I strongly suggest socks! Go to any store and you can find a variety of colors and designs. They aren't quite as silky and smooth, but they're warm and cozy! And... they keep your feet warm too. Best of all, you can play DDR in them!

But this is NO solution when you're wearing something formal... and such.

Hehehee...

Maryssa
07-17-2003, 09:58 PM
hahahahah you are the winner kate.

Bobbi
07-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Okay, so apples are pretty good... but socks are neat because you can get kinds with monkeys, ducks and even ketchup and pickles! Now that's cooler than an apple... Except maybe socks with apples on them. :)

Shonen_Star
07-18-2003, 11:23 AM
well, THAT was fun and harmless.
thanks to everyone.

nerds.