PDA

View Full Version : Kpop Cos/Cross play

Zetchi
07-17-2003, 09:31 PM
I hope no one else has made this thread >_<

well, I wanted (rather planning) to crossplay as Moon HeeJun from HOT. (Crossplaying cause I'm a girl and he's a guy) I love his outfit he wore in "The Outside Castle" music video.
A pic of the outfit is attached
I love everything bout it... except the red hair. I will not dye my hair for the costume lol.

But does anyone have good pictures from the music video of his outfit... other that one? He's sitting down so I can't really see most of the outfit

And I guess to keep thread going.. have you cos/cross plated as a Kpop artist?

xKaori
07-17-2003, 11:37 PM
I think the rest of the outfit is pretty general. I don't remember seeing anything special or add-ons on the back of his outfit.

I was planning to cosplay as Hee Jun from Candy. O.O;;;

Zetchi
07-17-2003, 11:54 PM
ah thanks... I need a better shot of him standing up though

you know my friend told me to cosplay from the Candy MV... but I would not do it by myself... lol... I would be Tony... but then I need three other people and I don't think they would go for the idea...

NurikoMetallium
08-12-2003, 05:55 PM
I would love to someday do a Kpop crossplay but I'm not sure how I'd go by doing it. Candy would be fun, or Euscha Euscha by Shinhwa :D I think I might have some screen shots from the m/v, I'll check later and write back soon if you still need them.

Zetchi
08-12-2003, 09:41 PM
yeah i think cady would be intresting... i might do it later... liek when i get more friends round me that are into kpop

if you could get some screen shots, that would be good...

Aoshi Shinomori
08-17-2003, 02:17 PM
i wanted to do a cosplay of kangta from outside castle or iyah.. well i wont be crossplaying cuz im a guy but i just like the outfit.

NurikoMetallium
08-17-2003, 07:18 PM
I couldn't find any outside castle caps but I'll continue to look for some or figure how to cap it myself. Sorry :(

Zetchi
08-19-2003, 06:00 PM
oh okay... thanks =)