PDA

View Full Version : Hotel/Car Space Available

Akutenshi
07-17-2003, 11:28 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!

Ok....now, about a week ago our Otakon group had a few people decide to bail on coming. This means that we now have room in our cars/hotel for 1-2 more people.

We will be travelling from Jackson, New Jersey (same town great adventure is in) and we will be driving down in 2 cars to Baltimore. Myself and another cosplay.com member (kijo) will be at the wheel, and have room for more passengers. The only requirements to ride are that you have to either a) be between jackson and baltimore or b) be able to get down to jackson in time to leave. We will not drive north to come get you, nor will we pass baltimore to get you. We plan, right now, on leaving on friday morning at 6 - 7 a.m.

If you plan on meeting us in baltimore for the convention/hotel, we will be staying at the Wyndam hotel. As for roommates, we don't really care if you're male or female...just so long as you don't make too much noise, know how to clean up after yourself and don't feel the compelling urge to take shiny things (we already have one of those in the room.) And as of now there are 5 of us in a room, 4 girls and 1 guy. We have a quad booked....

If you have questions about cost etc., please, don't be shy about sending a message my way. either in cosplay.com fashion or if you want to email (kouryuu16@hotmail.com), title the email "room questions" just so i don't delete strange email.

Thanks!! ^_^

KIL78
07-18-2003, 06:51 PM
I am looking for a place on saturday night and will E-mail

Akutenshi
07-18-2003, 10:36 PM
I just replied...and i think i misunderstood you...

KIL78
07-21-2003, 07:48 PM
yeah, I think so , bike means motorcycle and I was planning on riding down on saturday from philly because on friday I would be there for the warp tour which is why i didn't need space on friday night but if there is still room let me know, thanks

SleeplessBeauty
07-22-2003, 12:41 PM
I'm speaking for a friend who needs a room ((he doesn't have an account)). He's 17, clean, and for the most part, more entertained by matte surfaces. He needs a place to crash, and maybe a ride ((he can make it to Jackson)). His screen name is 'Full Metal Felix'. lol This post was just to get his foot in the door.

SleeplessBeauty
07-22-2003, 12:42 PM
*delayed reaction* GASP! THE CHEAT! *glomps KIL78*

Mizuho
07-30-2003, 11:04 PM
Would you happen to have the room on Thursday Night?

Akutenshi
07-31-2003, 10:25 PM
we will not...only have it for friday and saturday nights.

and I apologize to anyone seeking room space now because the spaces have been filled. thanks to everybody for your interest and i hope everyone else can find accomodations in time!