PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2009

double00beaver
11-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Surprised someone hadn't beaten me to making this yet.

So, anyone bringing back a KH costume or bringing one out for the first time?

Personal Pimping(Ignore if Needed): "So You Want to Join the Organization XIII?" panel is up for review already to see if the Animazement staff will allow us to bring it back again for its second year of mayhem. So cross your fingers and prepare to hand over those hearts!

Enzera87
11-12-2008, 12:08 PM
<<<< Sora from Kingdom Hearts II !!!

Since My friend is going as Kairi again next year I thought I will join her this year. But thats only the second reason I'm going as Sora, bahaha! First reason is Sora is just that awesome to cosplay! XD

xlynx
11-13-2008, 12:14 AM
roxas !

double00beaver
11-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Yay, we have people already! I'm debating between Roxas and Xemnas.

Rhi
11-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Omg plllzzz do everything you can to bring that panel back! I'll go for sure this time! *was the anti-sora that was supposed to be there*

I plan on being either Xion, the 14th member from the upcoming DS game, or Aqua from the upcoming PSP game. X3

double00beaver
11-14-2008, 12:22 PM
-salutes- We are trying our best! I'm not sure who the panel hosts will be this year, including myself.

I had talked about hosting the panel as Roxas as a running joke and doing the whole thing with a note taped to my back saying "Traitor" without realizing it. It all depends, but we're making this panel twice as cool as last year!

Enzera87
11-15-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm defiantly going last time I was packing and cleaning our room and I missed out on it. D:
But this time I'm going!!

double00beaver
11-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Yay, people are going this year! -claps- We had a pretty big group for a 9am panel.

Legend of Mree
11-16-2008, 02:10 AM
I'm going to be going as Sora from the first Kingdom Hearts (we all know it was the BEST). ;D

Craft User
11-16-2008, 10:16 AM
I am working on a secret Kingdom Hearts II costume and hopefully it will be finished by AZ09.

double00beaver
11-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Oooo, secret costumes are always the best!

I really need to get to work on my Pimp Xemnas costume.

Enzera87
11-16-2008, 03:04 PM
I need to order my wig here soon...-sigh- I might do something special outfit for Sora I won't know until I get his outfit done along with what little extra cash I have to spend

double00beaver
11-17-2008, 11:43 AM
My cosplay fund is at zero right now. I need to get a job, the last place I got close to getting hired at decided they didn't want me last minute. -grumbles-

Anyway, man is Roxas' outfit expensive. @__@

Enzera87
11-17-2008, 11:57 AM
I just hope I get more hours I NEEDS them, lol!

Heh, Roxas outfit is a bit expensive...-sigh- I want to do photos with you!!! XDD

double00beaver
11-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Would that be normal or yaoi? xDD -kidding-

Our photoshoot was so cool last time, we have to have another private photoshoot and get it up on Cosplay.com. I'm still shocked that each photo has over a thousand hits. @__@

It's going to be weird trying to find a place outside for photos since we're switching to the new convention center, but I really want to take Sora and Roxas photos...and whoever else we drag in. xD

Enzera87
11-18-2008, 09:34 PM
lol, it would be called masturbation. O.O

XD I know I have a Kairi coming along (one from last year) I wish we could find a Riku and a Namine to do a shoot! I don't care I just want photos!!! >D

double00beaver
11-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Well, I think one of my friends is working on a Riku costume. I just can't remember who ^__^;

Namines are a bit harder to find though.

Enzera87
11-20-2008, 09:52 AM
Yay Riku!!

It's so werid that Namine are hard to find....she is so easy to cosplay haha

double00beaver
11-20-2008, 11:53 AM
I actually have a Namine dress in my room, I was going to wear it sooner or later but I'd rather be Roxas.

I secretly just want to get the outfit and wig and wear it to the mall to see who realizes it's cosplay and not just a boy in a cool outfit.

Kiri Akurei
11-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Well, I'm obviously going to be Demyx. xD And this year I'm going to come to your panel; I must! >D I'll have a Riku, although I think she's being Org-coat!Riku, and I know a Saix who'll be going as well. There is another KH cosplayer I know will go but she wants to keep her cosplay secret so yeah, but I can tell you she's also cosplaying Larxene.

As for Namine... well, the girl being Saix makes a great Namine, but I don't think she's bringing that cosplay with her.

double00beaver
11-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Yay Kiri! -glomps you for being active-

Yay, we'll have a Larxene that isn't me! -shudder- I still can't believe that girl said she wanted to have my babies at the panel. I was Larxene, a GIRL!

I'll probably bring my crappy Namine dress with me and force myself to be Namine for half the day then reward myself by being Roxas for the rest of the day. Roxas outfits are expensive already, but I'm planning on buying my outfit on Ebay from China from the same people that made Jumplove's outfit, she's my favorite Roxas cosplayer.

Kiri Akurei
11-23-2008, 06:00 PM
*hugs* Yay, look at me post! 8D

Wow, that's something right there. Hanging around all the men at the Org doesn't magically make her the man of the baby making process... xD Silly fans~

Gah, as you know I love Jumplove so yay, I'm sure the outfit will look great. And we do need a Namine. ;D What wig are you thinking of getting for Roxas?

double00beaver
11-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Sorry, I can't split myself into two people so I can't do both...though I'd love to. xD

Umm...Roxas wig...I'm not really sure. I might just use Jumplove's style even though it's not correct, it just looks so cute.

Enzera87
11-24-2008, 01:36 PM
...Only a few more days until I can purchases my Sora wig! Woo!

Yes, I do agree Jumplove's Roxas is awesome! I wish I wasn't so picky when it comes to buying costumes online. :B I would totally buy a Sora outfit. Eh, oh well. lol!

Kiri Akurei
11-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Well, it depends on what sort of look you want for Roxas. I've seen a lot of people use blond and yellow, even though he's a very dark blond that imo is on the verge of being a very light brown. I'll toss you some links next time you're on AIM, since I've seen a few that might look nice.

wrymon
11-30-2008, 11:40 PM
I shall be bringing my Schoolboy Roxas cosplay to Animazement 2009, and probably doing it Sunday. (Unless it changes, otherwise it will be out and about at SOME POINT during AZ.)

I'll have a Schoolboy Sora, Schoolgirl Namine, Schoolboy Axel, and a King Mickey with me.

(Yes - I SAID KING FREAKING MICKEY. x3)

double00beaver
12-01-2008, 12:43 AM
^ Maybe I'll have my King Mickey with me this year since last year he was neglected and forgotten for our KH panel.

But the year before... Does anyone else remember the entire KH photoshoot crew bowing before my giant Mickey plushie?

wrymon
12-01-2008, 12:52 AM
^
Poor King Mickey does indeed get forgotten by us all too much.

And I did not see it, but I did hear about it. After I heard of it, I desperately wanted to see it. Hahaha.

double00beaver
12-01-2008, 12:55 AM
^ I'm not sure, but there might be a picture still lurking around. I used to have it saved on my computer before it crashed.

He's huuuge though, I think his height is about three feet tall.

wrymon
12-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Hooooolllly Daisy Duck.

That is huge. 8D

MintFlavoredGum
12-01-2008, 11:28 PM
-waves-
Saix, here.
I was a Namine last year but my zipper on my dress broke. D':
'Twas sad.

Lovelychristina
12-20-2008, 12:12 AM
Possible Marluxia / Axel If We can go..

Reijisempai
01-01-2009, 10:07 PM
KH2 Nobody RIku.. that'll be me. it's my fave to do

Kiri Akurei
01-02-2009, 12:41 PM
-waves-
Saix, here.
I was a Namine last year but my zipper on my dress broke. D':
'Twas sad.

D: It did? What a shame. Is it fixable or do you need to put a new zipper on?

Fallain
01-04-2009, 01:19 AM
I'm not doing a KH cosplay but I figured this would be a good place too look for someone cosplaying as Axel that would be willing to have pics taken with me in my Shana cosplay... I know we're not from the same series but I thought it'd look cool ^.^() Any takers?

double00beaver
01-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Guess what everyone!

Vexen(formally Luxord) and I(formally Larxene) just got an email... Our panel has been accepted!

So You Want To Join the Organization XIII is back for its second year and we are once again using volunteers!

Update! We want to hear from YOU! What would you like us to talk about at the panel? (No yaoi please)

angel_illusion
01-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Guess what everyone!

Vexen(formally Luxord) and I(formally Larxene) just got an email... Our panel has been accepted!

So You Want To Join the Organization XIII is back for its second year and we are once again using volunteers!

Update! We want to hear from YOU! What would you like us to talk about at the panel? (No yaoi please)

YAY!!! I missed it last year. I'll make sure to go to it this year!!!

Kiri Akurei
01-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Squeeky - Congrats! And I agree, since as much as I love yaoi, I don't want the panel to be consumed by it. xD As for ideas 'm not sure. [hah, I'm already useful! xD]

angel_illusion - I missed it too. D: But this year I'm going no matter what. [Also, totally off topic but, yay, another Ace Attorney cosplayer. :)]

Enzera87
01-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Guess what everyone!

Woo! I couldn't make it last year, but I know for sure I will be attending this year!. . . Eh, I would love to help out what day is it going to be on?

double00beaver
01-13-2009, 11:33 PM
We don't know what day it's on yet, the email only said that our panel got accepted. ^__^;

leanime
01-15-2009, 09:03 AM
Iz gonna be going as KH2 Sora again! but i'm also making my own sora costume! is gonna be DDR SORA! n i'm work on my break dancing skills for the rave!

double00beaver
01-15-2009, 01:11 PM
-shifty eyes- Anyone have any ideas for our panel? We're still taking suggestions.

Enzera87
01-15-2009, 05:56 PM
I haven't got any thing. . . -sigh-

double00beaver
01-16-2009, 05:15 PM
;__; Neither do we, but what we do have probably will be more than an hour's worth of material.

Enzera87
01-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Well I will be bringing Twister again this year.

double00beaver
01-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Wooo! -highfive- And hopefully it'll be bright enough that I can actually film!

Legend of Mree
01-21-2009, 12:40 AM
well, I finished my Sora wig.
No turning back now, I'll be there as KH1 Sora officially. XD

Enzera87
01-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Haha, yeah. Sorry about that. Tho, it was a lot of fun in and out of costume! ^^
I don't think I can wear Sora's shoes while playing bahaha that would be difficult to move.

double00beaver
01-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Well, if you're doing cosplay Twister on Thursday, I might as well too if I'm not just filming it again. xD

Enzera87
01-26-2009, 05:20 PM
lol,

If I do it cosplay if would be only wearing a wig.

Like last time.

Worst_Nightmare
01-28-2009, 03:57 PM
o.o
AZ is so close to my hands...
Father needs to give me permission still. -sigh- But yeah, like I said in the ouran thread, if I have the time and funds, I'll see if I can break out a Riku. Not sure which one just yet. But I'm thinking KH2... Or my own little Halloween design. -shrug- Doubt that one though. I needs to practice props before I do that. XP

Lovelychristina
01-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Riku >.> *noms on* ^_^ can't wait to see you!

Chiki
01-30-2009, 03:33 PM
I was wondering if any Sora cosplayers would be interested in being in a skit? Me and some of the other Cosplay Pirates (www.cosplaypirates.com) are tossing around a skit idea and would require a Sora, and maybe some other KH cosplayers. We traditionally do quite well in contest or at least are very well remembered. The Sora would have a shoot with the rest of the cosplayers in the skit as well as be publicized on our website.

If you're interested please email me! I'd love to speak with you!

britfischer@hotmail.com

Worst_Nightmare
01-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Hmm... Now that I think about it... I've been wanting to make a kid Sora for like... ever...
o.o

na-naru
02-21-2009, 06:43 PM
\o\ /o/ i didn't get to wear my riku costume nearly enough at anime USA so count me in! (kh2 version) all i need to do is remake the keyblade :3

double00beaver
02-21-2009, 07:47 PM
I still have nothing done for my Roxas outfit. I'm waiting on when our panel will be before I work on a costume since I have some ideas in mind.

Enzera87
02-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Ahh 3 months away and no improvement on my Sora(KH2) ToT

double00beaver
02-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Hurray for procrastination!

Worst_Nightmare
02-23-2009, 03:11 PM
I know the feeling, Ang. As you can see in my signature, I've got three, maybe four cosplay to make for AZ this year. X.x And working nine to six, mon-fri... oh geez. I hope I can get them done.

I still need to order the wigs. T^T

Enzera87
02-24-2009, 10:04 AM
Holy crap!
I'm glad that I'm not going to be to busy.
That's only if I don't try to wait at the last minute to do everything.
I still have to make my shoes, make my keyblade, style my wig, and fix my costume.

Jsc0114
02-24-2009, 11:29 AM
you guys will see me walking around as sora mostly regular form or wisdom form. I do both. I have so many cosplays though.

Worst_Nightmare
02-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah. I'm gonna be busy. But it's mainly for my sister. She's gonna be the Sora in the KH Kids group. And her friend is going to be Kairi. And for their first convention, I thought I'd be nice. Luckily though, I've got my paycheck and money from taxes. So I've got that taken care of. I'll be getting started this weekend on Sora's outfit. -nod- Then I'm gonna order the wigs.

misatokibason
02-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Hey there, I am the moogle mom or KH Rinoa from last year and well my son wants to do Sora again so we will be there as moogle and sora. where do you want the gathering???

Enzera87
02-25-2009, 09:34 PM
There isn't a gathering for a photoshoot since it's a new place but we have heard there will be a place for gatherings and photoshoots

xlynx
02-26-2009, 08:27 AM
I hope a photo shoot is planed it makes my line uo for costumes easier

double00beaver
02-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Just a reminder, come to our panel! it's our second year hosting the Organization XIII panel!

Plus everyone that shows up gets free goodies!

Worst_Nightmare
02-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Yay~ Free goodies! <33

-really needs to stop procrastinating on cosplay-

double00beaver
02-28-2009, 12:19 AM
I'm really leaning towards making a plain clothes Roxas for the panel. Just a Org t-shirt and khaki pants with his checkered wristband and rings.

But, if it's in the morning again, I may make a PJ version.

Worst_Nightmare
02-28-2009, 12:05 PM
Sounds awesome~ Mmm... makes me wonder if I can somehow squeeze in making PJs for Riku... if it's in the morning, I would totally do it. -nod-

double00beaver
02-28-2009, 03:30 PM
I figure if I have to get up for another panel at 9am, I'm qualified to wear PJs.

Worst_Nightmare
02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Understandable~ -nod nod-

Rhi
03-02-2009, 12:59 AM
now i'm thinking of adding KH1 Sora to my list... ^^;

RS Xavior
03-08-2009, 01:18 AM
I agree with the above to get up at 9 and dress in my pjs that is if I didn't have to check out of the hotel room by 11 >__>;

Though I do plan to try out a raver Saix outfit for the rave at night since the normal costume gets quite hot.

double00beaver
03-08-2009, 01:11 PM
^ I want pictures of said raver Saix. xD

At least with Roxas I get a wig...but I do miss my spiffy Larxene tanktop.

xlynx
03-08-2009, 10:59 PM
i MISSED YOUR LAST ONE D;

I hope to make it this time even if i have to sleep outside lol

although i'm not marluxia this year

speaking of him >>

i still need to fix his scyth some how
>>
I probley could bring marluxia back but the wig will be different and no scyth xD

double00beaver
03-09-2009, 01:08 PM
;___; Oh how I miss everyone I hung out with last year...even though I don't remember their names...except Terry. xD

I haven't even seen a lot of people from the Animania mall events in months. x__x

I shall be a very happy Roxas when I can hug everyone. So! I'm looking for suggestions for my panel clothes. What should I put on my pajama bottoms that are Roxas-y? I was thinking maybe tiny Organization symbols.

Heartless Grits
03-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Once again, Christmas Town Sora will be there. But I gotta get my keyblade repaired; it broke a few weeks ago while I was at a con in Orlando.:bigcry:

misatokibason
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
hey my son remembers you and he is going to be orinal sora and I will be rinoa or a moogle

Marly-kun
03-11-2009, 08:30 PM
*Is going to be either Demyx or Marluxia*
This will be my first cosplay, and my first con as well. =o I'm probably going alone, since I don't know anyone else in real life who cosplays, or even watches anime D:

double00beaver
03-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Aw, that sucks Marly-kun but you have us! -thumbs up- We're all cool like that.

Just a shamless reminder: Don't forget about our panel! "So You Want to Join the Organization XIII?" Though...I think the staff shortened it to just "Organization XIII" this year.

Those that remember all the crack we did last year, spread the word!

misatokibason
03-12-2009, 02:28 PM
My son is so excited and he is wearing sora and I am making a KH Rinoa that is between her FF8 and Kindom Hearts version. So I am hoping for it to be done because I have been working on it for liek two years because I was looking for one part to it and now found and now I have to finish hand knitting it.

misatokibason
03-17-2009, 02:46 PM
are there going to be a photo gathering for this or just walking about and get photos??? just wanted to know for my schedule so I know where to be at what time...:crylaugh:

double00beaver
03-17-2009, 02:50 PM
There is going to be a photoshoot for this. We still need to think of a day and time, but until the Animazement staff releases the information on where their photoshoot rooms are, we can't pick a place.

misatokibason
03-17-2009, 02:52 PM
oh okay...that is great because I have a photo gathering outside the convention center on fri and sat for my 80's or old anime or forgotten anime....I picked the place and times. so just wondering

Majik Demon
03-19-2009, 04:44 PM
I am going as Anti-Sora
:)
Is anyone planning any cosplay skit groups? I was part of one last year, but my group didn't get to be in it, so i would love the chance to try again this year.

On the AZ forums we were planning on having a full KH photoshoot on Saturday, but we're not sure on the time yet...

double00beaver
03-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Okay...normally I'd make another thread for this but it is Kingdom Hearts related and..well...this is my thread anyway. xD

We're hosting the second year of the Organization XIII panel! What this means is...volunteers are needed...again!

This memo is also being posted on the Animazement forum!

Announcing now that we are looking for volunteers for the panel! We need Organization XIII members and other Kingdom Hearts cast to help us out with the panel!

Okay, we the epic hosts (Larxene, Vexen, Saix) need helpers! We have changed things slightly from last year so listen up!

- Volunteers from last year get priority! Why? Because they've already worked with us and know how this works. If you were a volunteer and you want to re-apply, please PM me with your application and state who you were last year in the panel!

- You must fill out an application form this year! Last year was a little crazy with me relying heavily on a pad of paper with everyone's screennames and cosplays written down so this year, I'm making it easier on myself.

- If you change your mind or are not able to volunteer for the panel for any reason, you must PM me and tell me. I will not be upset if you have to back out for any reason, but because of of the next rule, I need to know immediately so we can find a replacement.

- There will be only one volunteer per character! This is the biggest change for this year. Last year it was basically a "You're cosplaying KH? Cool, volunteer for us!" situation. We ended up with doubles and triples of characters. (Though the two Xemnas...Xemni?...did rock.) So this year, there will be only one volunteer per character! Though! We will be assigning back-ups if needed! If the person that applies for a character first decides they cannot volunteer, the person next in line will get the spot and be notified! Also, if you have more than one KH costume and want to apply for another spot, just include the extra costumes in the MISC INFO section!

If you have any questions about this new procedure, please ask! We are trying to make it as easy as possible on everyone.

Just a note...if you want to volunteer, please have a good costume. We don't expect perfection, but we would like to have good volunteers that look good! You don't have to wear the Organization jackets or official costumes, but please do not be a closet cosplayer. The reason why we ask this is that our volunteers will be entered into a special contest at the end of the panel that requires you to look good. The audience will be picking a winner based on looks. And no...it's not a beauty contest. Psh...we're not all as flaming as Marluxia.

This is the Volunteer Application Form!

Username:
Who You're Cosplaying:
Did You Volunteer Last Year:
Would You Mind Being a Back-Up:
Will You Be Attending AZ All Weekend:
Misc. Info (Anything you think we should know/Extra costumes):

Below is a list of people we need. If they have an X beside them, they're taken. HOWEVER! If you're cosplaying someone you don't see on the list, please tell us! We are always looking for new characters to add, below is just a list of people we absolutely need!

Edit: We are allowing multiple Soras for the point that Sora has so many official forms. But, we will only allow one cosplayer of each form. One KH1 Sora, one KH2 Sora, one Final Form Sora, etc....

IF THE CHARACTER YOU'RE COSPLAYING IS MARKED OFF, APPLY ANYWAY! WE NEED BACK-UPS!!

Organization XIII
[ ] Xemnas
[ ] Xigbar
[ ] Xaldin
[X] Vexen
[ ] Lexaeus
[ ] Zexion
[ ] Saix
[X] Axel
[X] Demyx
[ ] Luxord
[ ] Marluxia
[X] Larxene
[X] Roxas
[X] Namine

Main Cast
[X] Kairi
[ ] Riku

Sora & Sora Forms
[X] Christmas Town Sora
[X] Schoolboy Sora
[X] Anti Sora

Others
(None at the moment)

UPDATED ON APRIL 11

Yuki kun
03-21-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm going as Riku. 8D

Well. KH2 Riku.

I might be one of the tallest Riku's in existance. Bahaha. @@ I'm 5'11" btw

misatokibason
04-01-2009, 11:09 PM
me and my son are kh 1 sora and makeup Rinoa

double00beaver
04-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Live thread live! We need more KH cosplayers!

...and a photoshoot day/time.

misatokibason
04-15-2009, 12:18 AM
umm day and time as long as it is not friday at 6pm or sat at 3pm...i have my forgotten gathering

double00beaver
04-15-2009, 11:31 AM
I'm booked during the NOIZ concerts so is every okay with sometime Friday? There's probably more than enough of us to have a Friday photo and a Saturday photo.

Craft User
04-15-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm wearing mine on Saturday.

Majik Demon
04-15-2009, 06:32 PM
I'll be wearing mine all weekend, so either day and time is fine...

double00beaver
04-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Oh, just a heads up. There will be a Kingdom Hearts photoshoot for everyone involved with the Organization XIII panel following the panel.

Rhi
04-24-2009, 07:56 AM
*raises hand*

I suggest a shoot @ night- especially since theres kind of going to be another one after the panel anyway... The hotel has some beautiful spots @ night that I'm sure we can make do with as far as the outdoor lighting goes.

Worst_Nightmare
04-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Gah~ I hate making crowns. D:

misatokibason
04-28-2009, 04:32 PM
hahaha my son is so excited about the convention. well we are still going so just letting you all know.

Worst_Nightmare
04-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Squeaky~ Don't forget to update your post on who's taken and whatnot. xD

double00beaver
04-28-2009, 11:03 PM
I am, I am. I'm holding off on updating until May 1st. Then I'm going to repost the list with the names of the people taking the spots and try to fill the remaining places and a bunch of stuff.

Worst_Nightmare
04-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Awesome

double00beaver
05-01-2009, 03:02 AM
Okay, so it's May 1st. I promised a major update on the Organization XIII panel and here it is.

Please people, we need more volunteers!! Don't make us beg!

Okay, begging aside... we really do need more volunteers. We don't even have a Xemnas! Here's the thing, the list may say we have someone for a character but there's a 50% chance they won't be able to show up so we desperately need back-ups. What does being a back-up mean? It means you say if this person doesn't show up, you'll be there to take their spot. This may happen before the convention if they tell me they can't make it, or this may happen before the panel when they don't show up. Either way, we need you! Also, if you don't see the person you're cosplaying on the list, that's great! Send us a message and tell us and we'll fit you into our group of volunteers!

If you see your name on the list below, that means we have your application. We have not finalized who anyone is! We will finalize the volunteer list a week before the convention, on the 15th. What that means is that everyone on the list below (and the people we add up until the 15th) will be contacted and asked if they're 100% positive they will be able to attend the panel at the time it is (which we should know our panel time any day now). Once everyone is contacted on the 15th, we will make a final list and post it showing who are our volunteers and back-ups.

All volunteers and back-ups will have to attend a pre-panel meeting. At this meeting we will give everyone a quick run through of what to do and where to sit during the panel (we had one last year). This meeting will happen on the same day of the panel, preferably an hour or so before the panel. We ask that you please be in costume for the meeting since it will be so close to the panel. We will tell everyone a day/time for this meeting along with the panel time.

If anyone has any questions, please contact me via PM! I am more than happy to help figure things out. (Considering I'm typing this at nearly 3am.)

The Organization XIII
Xemnas -
Xigbar - SakuraKagurazaka
Xaldin -
Vexen - One of Your Mighty Panel Hosts
Lexaeus -
Zexion - Animerocksmyworld, Akitiskui
Saix - RS Xavior
Axel - Meekus
Demyx - One of Your Mighty Panel Hosts
Luxord -
Marluxia - Shaylex
Larxene - One of Your Mighty Panel Hosts
Roxas - Son26
Xion - Rhi
Namine - Mintflavoredgum

The Good Guys
Kairi - Magicses
Riku - Worst_Nightmare, KittyPatches_Shinya
Sora - Fadedxxlovesong
Christmas Town Sora - Heartless Grits
Anti-Sora - Majik Demon

Bonus info! All our volunteers get to be in a costume contest at the end of the panel!

Yes, that's right. Remember how we asked that everyone applying have nice costumes/wigs/whatever? This is why! All our volunteers will be judged on having the best cosplay for the panel. Who are the judges? Not us hosts, but the audience! The audience will vote and our winner will receive a prize!

But that's not all! All our volunteers will receive gifts for volunteering!

But that still isn't all! Everyone that comes to the panel will also receive a gift!

We are so not bribing everyone...

So please attend our last Organization XIII panel. Yes, that's right. This is our second and last year doing this panel. So please help us have an awesome last time!

Heartless Grits
05-01-2009, 05:15 PM
This panel sounds like it's gonna be a blast. I can't wait...I hope no fire alarms go off again, lol.

double00beaver
05-02-2009, 12:54 AM
...I hope you didn't just jinx us.

Heartless Grits
05-03-2009, 03:14 PM
...I hope you didn't just jinx us.

now wouldn't that be something, heehee!

double00beaver
05-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Anyway. We're still looking for volunteers, but we have a great group already.

Also..there is a photoshoot after the panel...and we still haven't been told when our panel is. -going insane waiting-

Worst_Nightmare
05-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Is the photoshoot for only those in the panel? Or can others join in? My sister and her friend would like to participate in the shoot.

double00beaver
05-05-2009, 02:02 AM
Actually, the photoshoot following the panel is for the volunteers but after the volunteers get a few photos in, it usually turns into a mass shounen-ai fest and photo free for all so since you have your sister and friend that want to join in and I'm sure others will too, we'll add that.

We will however be moving the group from the panel room to the photoshoot area and be asking for all the volunteers first before allowing everyone else. We're not trying to be mean or anything, but it is tradition and is a chance for people to get photos of the volunteers all together since the panel doesn't have time to get pictures of the group all together.

Worst_Nightmare
05-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Yeah, I understand. My sister was just curious and now I know what to tell her. ^-^ Though, she will have to be with me when we move from panel room to photoshoot room. I'll tell her to stand right outside it though, so as not to disturb panel pictures. -nod-

double00beaver
05-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Okay, we have our panel time. For the second year in a row, we're having our panel on Sunday, 9am until 10am!

Everyone better set their alarm clocks!

Worst_Nightmare
05-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Yay~

misatokibason
05-06-2009, 06:10 PM
i hope to run into you and so i know if we can join your after panel photo gathering...that is all my son and i want to know. see you at convention!@!!

Jsc0114
05-06-2009, 08:30 PM
so is there gonna be any other photoshoots besides the one after the panel? I'm gonna be either regular or wisdom form sora from KH II. Would love to know?

double00beaver
05-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Just a note. I am not organizing any other Kingdom Hearts photoshoots other than the one at 10am on Sunday after my panel.

I will not be attending any other photoshoots since I'm only cosplaying KH on Sunday. There for, if the rest of you want a photoshoot, please organize it. ^__^

Jsc0114
05-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Okay guys, so how should we set this up. I suggest a photoshoot maybe around 3ish friday and saturday. Where should the meet up be? I've never been to az before so maybe you guys can come up with a meeting spot. I'd figure we should take photo's by characters like organization, twilight town gang, destiny island gang. Stuff like that and maybe some fan service lolz.

misatokibason
05-07-2009, 05:23 PM
for any of the other kh cosplayer that want photo gatherings before sunday i made a thread in the animazement thread if you want to see it and join it

Craft User
05-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Anyway. We're still looking for volunteers, but we have a great group already.

Also..there is a photoshoot after the panel...and we still haven't been told when our panel is. -going insane waiting-

I would volunteer if I wasn't so afraid to get up in front of a bunch of people.

double00beaver
05-14-2009, 01:11 AM
Aw, that's perfectly alright! ^__^ Feel free to just come and enjoy the panel then.

double00beaver
05-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Okay, I sent out volunteer emails. If you applied and didn't receive one, please message me.

Heartless Grits
05-26-2009, 01:27 PM
I just wanted to say that the panel this year was really great! Great job guys, hope to see you all next year!

double00beaver
05-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks to all the volunteers and people that came to see us! Hope everyone got a heart and enjoyed their time and making our last Organization XIII panel very special. Next year, our Xigbar has plans to carry on with the panel but for Vexen and myself, this was our last year with the project.

Please continue to support our Xigbar!

Also, I filmed most of the panel so it'll be on Youtube within a day or two. I'll spread the link around.

double00beaver
05-28-2009, 12:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/double00beaver

The whole panel can be found on my Youtube! Don't forget to comment!