PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb photo!

NarukuSon
11-12-2008, 11:16 PM
I will be attending Megacon this year (and my first convention ever) as Son Goku from DragonBall Z, and would like to invite as many people as possible for a photo of everyone doing a Kamehameha pose, and a Spirit Bomb pose (I'll be on something above everyone and everyone is giving me there energy/pose)... hehe, anyone want to help me make the coolest photo ever?

Lunar Dragon
11-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Does it have to be a Dragon Ball Z character? Or can it be anybody from any anime/manga/game/ etc.? Cause if it doesn't matter, count me in! I think it would look funny with any of the characters I'm cosplaying for the weekend.

NarukuSon
11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Nahhh It can be anyone!!! I just want EVERYONE to do a Kamehameha wave... hehe. And then act like there giving me energy for a Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb)

Kitsune
11-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Hahah, sounds fun. I wish our DB and DBZ groups would be done in time for this, it would've been cool to have some more DB-universe characters in the photo. But I'll gladly jump in on this epic photo in any of my costumes.

Do you have a day/time in mind?

NarukuSon
11-13-2008, 08:56 PM
All 3 days, so I can try to get more each time. And time... I've never been to a convention before so it'd be difficult to say. Maybe just look for me and we can always look for others there to meet up with

NarukuSon
11-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Anyone else interested?

blueassassin547
11-20-2008, 08:35 AM
i'll DO IT!!
err...i mean...yeah, i spose...

Skillet
11-20-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm in ^___^ I wonder what cosplay i'll be in for this photo O.O lol

Thelchterya
11-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Here's a great big PERHAPS for you! I really can't say yet. If you do it in a conspicuous enough place, I could jump in if I'm not doing anything.

NarukuSon
11-20-2008, 10:38 PM
i'll DO IT!!
err...i mean...yeah, i spose...

:-D Yay! Who will you be?

NarukuSon
11-20-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm in ^___^ I wonder what cosplay i'll be in for this photo O.O lol

Hm... I wonder too! So do you like DragonBall though? ^^

NarukuSon
11-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Here's a great big PERHAPS for you! I really can't say yet. If you do it in a conspicuous enough place, I could jump in if I'm not doing anything.

Lol what all is there to do? It'll be my first convention ever in my life... So I'll need people to hang out with hehe ^^

And don't worry, just look for Goku who is actually acting like Goku... >.< 'cause I am in reality too >.<

crawling everywhere, having fun, smiling, practicing kung fu, etc.

Thelchterya
11-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Lol what all is there to do? It'll be my first convention ever in my life... So I'll need people to hang out with hehe ^^

And don't worry, just look for Goku who is actually acting like Goku... >.< 'cause I am in reality too >.<

crawling everywhere, having fun, smiling, practicing kung fu, etc.

About three days' worth of things, good sir! And it'll be my first con as well, so I will be leaving no stone unturned. You're doing this all weekend, so chances are I can stop by.
Buuuuut I forget these things easily, which is why I asked about the conspicuous thing.

NarukuSon
11-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Hey I know, maybe I can just follow you around everywhere and be like your body guard or something... Just feed me :-D

Thelchterya
11-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Now there's a tempting thought...but what of your photo? Tell you what: if you catch sight of me, I'm sure we could do some hanging out. I'm cosplaying on Friday and Saturday.

blueassassin547
11-21-2008, 08:20 AM
:-D Yay! Who will you be?

haha i'm probably not gonna make friday [and i don't have a costume planned for that day anyway] but saturday i'll be going as Jak :D

NarukuSon
11-21-2008, 09:04 AM
What do you mean of my photo? Lol... Will you be there Sunday too or no? :-D

Thelchterya
11-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Change "photo" to "photoshoot." If you're following me around everywhere, you could miss your own photoshoot! You don't want that, do you? And I will be there on Sunday, but I won't be cosplaying (gasp!). I'll be in tourist mode that day, and take lots of pictures!

Skillet
11-21-2008, 05:31 PM
@NarakuSon- I love DBZ! X3 I was planning to do a DBZ cosplay but for Metrocon. I'll be at Megacon as Shelke Rui, Cloud Strife, Zexion, and a Bleach cosplay. That's why i'm not sure what i'll be cosplaying in for your photo shoot lol

NarukuSon
11-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Change "photo" to "photoshoot." If you're following me around everywhere, you could miss your own photoshoot! You don't want that, do you? And I will be there on Sunday, but I won't be cosplaying (gasp!). I'll be in tourist mode that day, and take lots of pictures!

Haha I'm not there to be in photos, just have fun and be just as I am in real life (Goku) I'm not really 'dressing up' Goku is who I am naturally, ever since I was a kid and before I even watched the show. My dad used to call me Sun Wukong which means Monkey King and Goku is based on his character. :-D

NarukuSon
11-21-2008, 11:07 PM
@NarakuSon- I love DBZ! X3 I was planning to do a DBZ cosplay but for Metrocon. I'll be at Megacon as Shelke Rui, Cloud Strife, Zexion, and a Bleach cosplay. That's why i'm not sure what i'll be cosplaying in for your photo shoot lol

It's fine and perfect because...

1. One photo will just be everyone doing a Kamehameha.

2. Another photo will be everyone 'giving' there energy to me, and I'll be higher then everyone else with my hands raised for the Genki Dama (spirit bomb)

hehe, I'll edit the photo to make it look really cool too.

Thelchterya
11-22-2008, 07:53 AM
Haha I'm not there to be in photos, just have fun and be just as I am in real life (Goku) I'm not really 'dressing up' Goku is who I am naturally, ever since I was a kid and before I even watched the show. My dad used to call me Sun Wukong which means Monkey King and Goku is based on his character. :-D

...So...you'd ditch your own photo idea--which already has people lined up to do it--JUST TO FOLLOW ME?!?
I think there's been a misunderstanding. ><

NarukuSon
11-23-2008, 09:56 AM
lol no no... it's only two photos, and at the same time, taking up no longer then 5 minutes... hehe

Thelchterya
11-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Right, well that sounds reasonable. I guess I'll just be questing for Goku throughout MegaCon, then!

NarukuSon
11-23-2008, 06:40 PM
Hehehe, is it really that big? Just look for the only Goku acting LIKE Goku... I hope I'm not kicked out though... >.>

Thelchterya
11-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey now, you and I both know that MegaCon is Mega-HUGE, and it is definitely likely that there will be in-character Gokus. Just carry a sign that says "Thelchterya" on it! (No, don't really do that, please)
I'm sure I'll find you...eventually.

Cry4Eternity
11-24-2008, 12:30 PM
hay can i stand in the middle so everyone is doing at me.....just a thought but im in

NarukuSon
11-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Haha, sure! Who'll you be?

Cry4Eternity
11-25-2008, 12:14 PM
probably altair or if on time prince nuada

NarukuSon
12-02-2008, 08:47 AM
I've never heard of that character... >.>

Cry4Eternity
12-02-2008, 10:45 AM
I've never heard of that character... >.>

Altair is from the video game Assassins Creed and nuada is from hellboy 2

NarukuSon
12-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Oh okay :-D

ChiLizip
02-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Heck yeah! Captain Zaraki Kenpachi and either Soi Fon or Yachiru (I'll be one female one day and the other the next) from Bleach are totally down for that. We'll look for you Goku!

EXsoldierSNAKE
02-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I guess Snake could lend some energy to the spirit bomb. I'll just have to keep an eye out for the rest of you guys