PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find hair extentions?

Allia
07-18-2003, 10:24 AM
I need hair extentions by Otakon. I want my Sailor moon costume to look better. I have hair past my waist but when I put it up into the meatballs the pig tail part only comes to my sholders. I want to get extentions and just attatch them to the rest of my hair under the balls with a hair tie which I have there anyway. Can this even be done? I need really long extentions and I need them in a hurry. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Shonen_Star
07-18-2003, 12:43 PM
yes, it can. You can go to a "wigs and braids" type store. just look in your phone book under hair accessories...or something like that.

megumibish
07-18-2003, 04:22 PM
any ethnic beauty supply will have a multitude of natural/unnatural hair shades in long lenghts. you'd probably need about 4 packs and they range from 2.99 to 4.99 per pack.
you can ask the clerks to help you match colors for your hair.

Koumori
07-18-2003, 04:31 PM
www.drlocks.net

Rosiel
07-18-2003, 05:35 PM
You can get loose hair on ebay, in 5 feet length, if you're willing to sew your own extensions. They tend to be quite cheap, and if you want those down-to-your-ankles pigtails, might just be long enough for you.

Allia
07-19-2003, 10:07 AM
What would I type under search on ebay? I put hair extentions but nothing close came up.

coeli
07-19-2003, 08:20 PM
I think you may have hit the dreaded typo curse (which transmitted itself to me as I answer!) Try "hair extensions" rather than "hair extentions".

--Coeli