PDA

View Full Version : Shugo Chara 2009!

wanderingdreamr
11-14-2008, 09:53 PM
THE PHOTO SHOOT IS AT 2PM, SATURDAY, MEET BY THE FRONT ENTRANCE (INSIDE SO WE DON'T ROAST IN THE SUN)!
Alright, last year we had a very small Shugo Chara cosplay group but I know that we already have at least nine people (including myself) on the animazement forums (http://www.animazement.org/~forum/viewtopic.php?t=2444) who are doing SC cosplay and I was wondering if anyone else was? So far our list goes (these are AZ forum names):

Amulet heart:
-BWMissWednesday (SoSushi on the AZ fourms)
-CrayolaCrayon

Amulet Spade:
-Hitsuzen rose

Amulet clover:
-Rai-chan

Amulet Angel:

Amulet diamond:
-AxCxF

Ikuto:
-Bob2
-ZillaSentai [maybe]

Utau:
-FFRikku [maybe]
--A-I-R-Y-

Misc. Amu outfits:
-Wandering_dreamer
-cherri-chan

Kairi:
-Kittykinetic

Kukai:
-Konseigo2.0

Dark Dia:
-Shara-Chan

Miki:
-Aderyn

FFrikku
11-23-2008, 06:34 PM
we NEEED an Ikuto!!!

I want to make a SC! cosplay but i have no clue who I should be. maybe shara-chan will be up for another Buono! cosplay/dance :D

wanderingdreamr
11-24-2008, 05:20 PM
we NEEED an Ikuto!!!

I want to make a SC! cosplay but i have no clue who I should be. maybe shara-chan will be up for another Buono! cosplay/dance :D

...you did notice that we have two already, right? And one of them is determined to get more than 10 glomps at AZ to break his personal record, wanna help?

FFrikku
11-24-2008, 06:59 PM
...you did notice that we have two already, right? And one of them is determined to get more than 10 glomps at AZ to break his personal record, wanna help?

damn it ive gone blind >.>; definatly missed that
ZOMFG I WILL SO BEAT THAT RECORD!!! i promise so many glomps it isnt funny *rabid ikuto fangirl* maybe i should fullfill my idea of being either Yoru or Amu....either way I'd get lots of pics with Ikuto xD
dear goodness you've got me going crazy over here, dreamer, 2 IKUTO'S?! i.will.die xD

FFrikku
12-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I've decided I'd give Utau a try, even though I'm too short (yay heels!)

Anyone have reference pics for her black dress, the one you first see her in? I have a vague one for the front, anyone have screencaps or know how to get them?

I know I'm going to need help on the wig >.>

Shara-chan
12-31-2008, 06:28 PM
If you mean the school uniform one, I have a picture of that, but idk any others.

I might do Tadase, just so all the Guardian guys would be there, lol. But, I'm not positive.

FFrikku! We could still do the Buono! dances in cosplay, lol. It'd be more interesting looking, lol.

FFrikku
12-31-2008, 07:43 PM
shara: yea, just the school uniform one :)

ahaha omg that would rule if we did the dances in cosplay :D great idea

Shara-chan
01-01-2009, 12:25 AM
I wanna do that now, Riku!!!! But who should I be~~~! It's hard to pick... ^-^

FFrikku
01-01-2009, 10:54 AM
well i dont know for sure if im going to be utau, im still fishing around for my costume ideas for this year

wanderingdreamr
01-01-2009, 02:51 PM
I updated the list incase anyone was wondering what characters are still open. Actually, I don't think we have anyone doing the charas yet...

Shara-chan
01-01-2009, 06:38 PM
I'll be a Chara!!!
Put me down for Dia. Utau's Dia, though. XP

wanderingdreamr
01-03-2009, 01:34 PM
I'll be a Chara!!!
Put me down for Dia. Utau's Dia, though. XP

So Dia with an X on her? Got it!

Aderyn
01-04-2009, 03:48 AM
I'll go ahead and post here as well, but I'll be going as Miki :D

wanderingdreamr
01-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Okay, we're up to 12 people now, lets see how many we can get!

Shara-chan
01-05-2009, 06:19 PM
I tried to convince my friends to be Shugo Chara! with me, but they don't want to 'cause they don't know the show. They're losers, lol. But I've found a wig for Dia!!! Yay!!! Lol. What kind of shoes does she wear? I can't tell if they're heels or flats, does anyone know?

FFrikku
01-05-2009, 08:13 PM
I tried to convince my friends to be Shugo Chara! with me, but they don't want to 'cause they don't know the show. They're losers, lol. But I've found a wig for Dia!!! Yay!!! Lol. What kind of shoes does she wear? I can't tell if they're heels or flats, does anyone know?

I'd wear flats, they look like flats...I think lol
http://www.onemanga.com/Shugo_Chara/25/05/
i still have to get my wig (or hope my hair grows like crazy and turns blonde)

Shara-chan
01-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Good, I'd rather wear flats. Lol.

I think you'll have better luck getting the wig, lol. But you never know, your hair might grow out really long and, like, bleach itself.....I hope not. That would be kinda scary if that happened for no reason, lol.

I'm looking for a weekend to reserve for sewing Dia's dress....and buying the fabric and pattern, lol.

FFrikku
01-09-2009, 10:26 PM
shara, what dances do you want to do this year? i didnt know if you wanted to do minna no tamago or just stick to buono! dances?

BWMissWednesday
01-10-2009, 12:35 AM
I'm SoSushi on the AZ forums but thought I'd post here too, I'll be doing a Amulet Heart cosplay this year =D

wanderingdreamr
01-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Alright you're added, and we're up to 13 cosplayers at least!

Shara-chan
01-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Is the dance out for Minna no Tamago? I'll check it out, too, but I've pretty much got Airi covered for all the Buono! dances, lol. Hers is the only part I know. But I know Honto no Jibun, Renai Rider, Kokoro no Tamago, Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!, and Gachinkou de Ikou. The last two I can get through, but I need the most practice there. And I tried learning Rottara Rottara, but it didn't happen with all the changing of camera angles since there's no real dance shot, lol. You're the master dancer, though, so just tell me what you think we should do!

wanderingdreamr
01-14-2009, 04:24 PM
A little update, after talking on the AZ forums we have decided that we're going to try and hold the photo shoot Saturday but we'll decide the time once we have a con schedule (so not for a while yet).

FFrikku
01-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Is the dance out for Minna no Tamago? I'll check it out, too, but I've pretty much got Airi covered for all the Buono! dances, lol. Hers is the only part I know. But I know Honto no Jibun, Renai Rider, Kokoro no Tamago, Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!, and Gachinkou de Ikou. The last two I can get through, but I need the most practice there. And I tried learning Rottara Rottara, but it didn't happen with all the changing of camera angles since there's no real dance shot, lol. You're the master dancer, though, so just tell me what you think we should do!

there are live versions of minna no tamago, i think we can learn it (i'll post them if i find them)
i think this year we should do the songs we didnt do last year; Kokoro no Tamago, Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!, Gachinko de Ikou and Minna no Tamago (cause you're right about Rottara Rottara, but I know the entire first verse but that's all xD)
that should give us enough dances to wear us out lol.
I've been learning Miyabi's part on Gachinko de Ikou and Rottara Rottara and to even out the dances, I can stick to Miyabi on Kokoro no Tamago too. or we can see if minako can join us this year to even out the parts.
[/dance rant]

Shara-chan
01-19-2009, 12:11 PM
M'k, m'k. I'll make sure to work on those extra hard!!!
Yeah, that would be awesome if we could do all three of us this AZ!
And yay! Dance rants are fun! ^-^ Oh yeah, and I got my pattern for my Dia dress. And my wig only needs to be styled. Yay! I just need fabric, lol. XDXD

FFrikku
01-20-2009, 07:45 AM
you're still ahead of me, lol i still need to find a pattern and order the wig. i found a perfect wig-the key is convincing my parents xD

EDIT:
here's some links for the dance :D
(fast forward to 2:00 for dance)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8en11n5ZM&feature=related

wanderingdreamr
02-01-2009, 08:26 PM
We've got one or two more people now who are thinking of or who have said that they will also be doing SC cosplay. So, on the AZ forums we have been discussing Saturday as the most likely day for the shoot, but we'll determine a time once the schedule goes up.

Shara-chan
02-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Yay for Saturday!!! Lol.

Trust me, you guys can't miss me in my yellow hair. XDXD And I made my headband out of ribbon and felt, how awesome is that?!?!? Lol. And I sewed the dress Sunday, but it's too long, so I have to fix that. ((It's only long because I'm short, lol. It's almost at my ankles!!!)) I now need shoes, and to make the gloves. I actually found a pattern for gloves, which I was excited about, but I'm not sure I can make them, lol.

EDIT:
Thank you for the video link, I watched it, and I think it'll help a lot! Idk who is who is Shugo Chara Egg!, so, who do you want to be? I'll learn whoever. ^-^

FFrikku
02-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Thank you for the video link, I watched it, and I think it'll help a lot! Idk who is who is Shugo Chara Egg!, so, who do you want to be? I'll learn whoever. ^-^

actually there's a dance shot now xD im so blind! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nGVzepiETs&feature=related

minako said she'd like to try and be in our group to dance if she can make it. i think she said she would be miki so i guess if we just learn our respective parts, it'll be good (you'd be dark dia as amu's dia xD) bwmisswednesday may be joining us in minna no tamago so i'll learn both ran and suu's parts just in case

yea, i cant be utau anymore, im already getting a wig for another costume. so instead i'll be ran :)

also, for the buono dances, i was going to mix the songs into one song, so that we dont have to do all the dance for each; we'd be so tired O_O i just gotta fix those and i'll send you a link along with a shortened dance shot tutorial for your parts on buono songs. you still wanna be airi? i know miyabi's part in gachinko but momoko in the others

dark_jewel56
02-05-2009, 03:00 PM
I seriously love Shugo Chara!I am trying to convince one of my friends,but she isnt sure.She wants to be Dark Jewel. I just want to know if that is a hard outfit to do/make/whatever-you-call-it

Aderyn
02-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Dark Jewel might be hard. I suggest looking at some episodes where she transforms to Dark Jewel and see if it's something you can pull off. Personally, I would, if I had the body to do it. DX

wanderingdreamr
02-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Also, unless you have some experience making patterns, you should also look around to see if you can find any patterns that you could easily alter. I suggest searching McCanes or Simplicity, you can find them online I believe, if not, Jo Annes usually has a big book of patterns you can flip through.

Shara-chan
02-22-2009, 01:34 PM
actually there's a dance shot now xD im so blind! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nGVzepiETs&feature=related

minako said she'd like to try and be in our group to dance if she can make it. i think she said she would be miki so i guess if we just learn our respective parts, it'll be good (you'd be dark dia as amu's dia xD) bwmisswednesday may be joining us in minna no tamago so i'll learn both ran and suu's parts just in case

yea, i cant be utau anymore, im already getting a wig for another costume. so instead i'll be ran :)

also, for the buono dances, i was going to mix the songs into one song, so that we dont have to do all the dance for each; we'd be so tired O_O i just gotta fix those and i'll send you a link along with a shortened dance shot tutorial for your parts on buono songs. you still wanna be airi? i know miyabi's part in gachinko but momoko in the others

Sure, sure! That sounds awesome! And yes, please let me be Airi. XPXP

Sad that you can't be Utau, but Ran is good, too! My friend might be Suu. She has her patterns, she just has to come over one weekend and we'll go get fabric and start on it. I'm really hyped up for this, especially since I think I found my shoes for Dia.....^-^ I gotta go back and see if they're the right color, though. I just saw purple flats and about had a stroke.

wanderingdreamr
05-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Okay, BUMP TIME.

THE PHOTO SHOOT IS AT 2 PM, SATURDAY. WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE (front entrance=lobby) AND DECIDE WHERE TO GO FROM THERE SO BE PROMPT OR WE MIGHT LOSE YOU! WE'RE MEETING INSIDE, NOT OUTSIDE WHERE WE WILL SURELY DIE OF THE HEAT.
Any questions?

Anime Manga
05-16-2009, 05:36 AM
um any help? i dont know what shugo chara cosplay would be best ^^ im not going to any photoshoots coz i have no idea! lol so what would be the easiest fastest cheapest cosply from shugo chara to make?

FFrikku
05-17-2009, 03:29 PM
um any help? i dont know what shugo chara cosplay would be best ^^ im not going to any photoshoots coz i have no idea! lol so what would be the easiest fastest cheapest cosply from shugo chara to make?
in this time frame, it would all come down to how much time you had to sew and your sewing abilities. in my opinion, the fastest cosplay to make would be a casual amu (you'd need a wig) but all you'd need is to make a hair clip and put together some cool punk outfit that looks amu-ish :)