PDA

View Full Version : Calling all CLAMP cosplayers!

Kirara_Power
11-17-2008, 01:30 PM
The photoshoot last year was so much fun, we need to do it again!

Is there anyone cosplaying anything done by CLAMP? (Chobits, Tsubasa Chronicles, xxxHolic, X, Card Captor Sakura, etc... Code Geass counts since the characters were designed by CLAMP.)
If so, let's have a photoshoot!

I'm most definitely bringing my vol. 5 cover Yuuko (with an updated skirt) back and I'll have a matching Watanuki with me this time around~

Shadowoffire123
11-17-2008, 03:37 PM
I'm going to have Lelouch from Code Geass...

Grimmory
11-17-2008, 06:59 PM
I will be there as Chi! Along with a Hideki and maybe even a Freya!

Craft User
11-17-2008, 09:09 PM
I will be bringing the Ame Warashi. Maybe my daughter will bring back her Zashiki Warashi.

double00beaver
11-18-2008, 10:18 AM
I'm working on a Suzaku costume so I'll show up! ^__^

minakocat
11-22-2008, 03:33 PM
i'm working on something that is gonna be freakin amazing... i haven't decided if it's gonna be a secret cosplay or not yet......

:D

negativedreamer
12-04-2008, 06:48 AM
i may be bringing my kurogane (soon to be finished) if i have room in my suitcase after i bring the 2 other sets of armor up there :P

Aqua's Rhapsody
12-06-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm debating being Fai, but it depends how hard my semester is next semester, and if I have the money or not for an extra costume.

MinaUchiha2
12-07-2008, 10:29 AM
I'll have C.C. from Code Geass.

CardcaptorKiki
12-08-2008, 06:46 PM
I'll be bringing a Sakura, whether it's from CCS or TRC depends on when the photoshoot is. But I'll be there! <3

Tohma
12-12-2008, 12:07 AM
These are the CLAMP costumes I am planning on..what I'll be in for the shoot will be decided later ^^

Fai from Tsubasa (Vampire)
Fai from Tsubasa (Child)
Sakura from Tsubasa
Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura (movie 2)
Ferio from Magic Knights Rayearth

minakocat
12-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Ferio from Magic Knights Rayearth

i think you should do that one! :)
you might just find your Fuu... not me that is. a friend of mine :)

Tohma
12-23-2008, 12:56 AM
i think you should do that one! :)
you might just find your Fuu... not me that is. a friend of mine :)

XD That would be awesome. Ferio is a "maybe" costume right now since I have to make sure I have enough time to make it. I'm trying to get all my Katsucon costumes done right now. But if I have a Fuu then i definetly have more incentive to make it in time XD

minakocat
01-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Tohma: oh yea i hear ya. since me and my friends are all doing costumes from the same show, it definitely makes me want to get them done in time, lol. we're going to be doing the season 2 very fancy outfits, lol. and i must say the Fuu is pretty darn hot ----> http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1625017/ she's the purple haired one. lol

*Marzipan*
01-02-2009, 08:22 PM
I'll be coming as Clow Country Sakura from Tsubasa again. I believe I missed the CLAMP photoshoot last year as it conflicted with something else we were doing.

liivingdeadgirl
01-08-2009, 08:30 AM
I'll have my Euphie Ballgown, but dunno if I want to lug it all the way there, we shall see.

Fallain
01-12-2009, 10:14 PM
I might possibly be there as Chii from Chobits wearing the brown school girl dress

*Marzipan*
01-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Does anyone know what day they would like the photoshoot to be on? I'm open to either Friday or Saturday.

Craft User
01-31-2009, 04:15 PM
Friday is my vote.

Tohma
02-01-2009, 12:06 AM
We can have one on both days. We just have to watch out for events that some people might be involved in (cosplay chess/masquerade)

I think we figured sometime during the afternoon would be good on Saturday. Perhaps around 2 or 3?

And as for Friday maybe we should go later so that people have time to get there...maybe like 5 or 6?

MinaUchiha2
02-01-2009, 04:03 PM
My vote is to have one on two days, since not everyone will be there maybe the other day of the shoot or they have other cosplays planed. My votes are headed to Friday and Saterday.

minakocat
02-01-2009, 10:13 PM
i'm definitely for friday, me and 2 other girls. tho both days sounds good so everyone can get in on it :)

Fallain
02-02-2009, 08:33 AM
I was originally going to do Chii on Sunday but if you guys decide on a time and day I'll try to change real quick and be there ^^()

Lake_fairy
02-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Plans are to have C.C.'s monstrosity of a ballgown done for AZ this year :) I should have a Euphie with me too :)

na-naru
02-21-2009, 05:40 PM
i'll be doing syaoran's clow country outfit (artbook style) and maybe hanshin!primera. depends on funding, but if not both then at least one of the two!

wanderingdreamr
02-22-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm planning on doing one of Kobato's outfits on Friday so if there is a shoot Friday count me in!

KawaiiEdea
03-18-2009, 08:35 AM
I'm making Yuuko (xxxholic) and Oruha (clover) but I haven't decided which one to wear yet :d I'll probably decide based on how many of each will be there and go with the lesser of the two evils XP

Hydraskylar
03-19-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm thinking Card Captor Sakura but don't know which outfit to do. Been looking through all the anime/manga and artbooks costumes, really, she could have her own fashion show with that many outfits!

KiwiNinamori
03-25-2009, 11:29 AM
I'll be going as Chii from the Wonderland artbook and my sisters are going as Freya and Sumomo. When will be the photoshoot?

*Marzipan*
04-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Can we finalize a Friday time on this end please? I need to make arrangements. :)

Fai-chan
04-03-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm going as Fai, and my friend is going as Freya XD We didn't even know we were both planing on going, let alone cosplaying characters from the same creators lol...

Tohma
04-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Okay well, lets try and organize this crazy thing. how about this:

Friday: 4PM or 6PM or 8PM
Saturday: 10AM or 2PM or 4PM

Chose your favorite times and we will narrow it down. I guess we could meet at the uh...main entrance of the conference center. Sorry I don't know this new building so I can't really pick any more specific place.

MinaUchiha2
04-04-2009, 10:21 AM
My little group won't be able to make any of those times, since we've only got CLAMP Friday, but most of us have to change around 2-ish.

Tohma
04-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Well we can make an earlier option for Friday as well. I know my group is wearing our child Tsubasa outfits Friday morning. So that works for me.

So..what about noon on Friday?

wanderingdreamr
04-05-2009, 11:52 AM
I can make noon on Friday.

wanderingdreamr
04-12-2009, 04:51 PM
So, should we say that noon on Friday is the date of the Friday shoot and people can keep thinking of a time for the Saturday shoot?

Craft User
04-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Noon Friday works for me.

MinaUchiha2
04-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Works for my little group.

CardcaptorKiki
04-14-2009, 02:18 PM
I think I'll be okay for noon Friday. Not sure what I'll wear though. XD Some form of Sakura, of course. Clow Reed'll be there, too, even though he doesn't know it yet! *big sly grin*

wanderingdreamr
04-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Since a lot of people on the AZ forums also like the noon on Friday idea I'm going ahead and tell the photoshoot thread people that this is one of the times.
Now, to figure out a place! I've heard (from the staff) that there will be an entire room set aside for photoshoots, that would be the easiest place to meet up I think.

Tohma
04-16-2009, 11:50 PM
It might just be easier to meet at the front entrance and then travel somewhere. We will all know where the front entrance is...whereas finding a particular room might prove to be more difficult.

Of course we could all meet in artist alley at my artist table since thats where I will be most of the weekend XD But I think trying to gather in there would get too crowded.

So Friday at noon is set. What does everyone think about Saturday?

Me and Cardcaptorkiki are in the Cosplay Chess as well as the masquerade (hopefully) so we can't do too early or too late depending on what time those things are. But maybe if we plan on early in the morning or even later in the evening we could miss both of those things.

Sounds like most people are only able to go to the Friday one, but if there are any Saturday people let me know so we can set up a time for that as well.

minakocat
04-18-2009, 01:11 PM
bleh, unless i win the lotto or something, looks like our Clamp group is no longer :(

i guess it will have to wait til next year!

na-naru
05-12-2009, 10:17 AM
i might try to bring my chizeta!umi costume from magic knight rayearth to the shoot, if i have enough time to modify the skirt beforehand (and if i figure out how far our hotel room is and how long it'd take me to change) xD i will also be at artist alley most of the weekend, woohoo \o/

Tohma
05-12-2009, 05:07 PM
i might try to bring my chizeta!umi costume from magic knight rayearth to the shoot, if i have enough time to modify the skirt beforehand (and if i figure out how far our hotel room is and how long it'd take me to change) xD i will also be at artist alley most of the weekend, woohoo \o/

Awesome! If I see you in Umi and I am in Ferio we will have to get some pictures. My friend is making Fuu to go with my Ferio also. Since we will all be in artist alley it shouldn't be too hard to find each other ^^

Not sure what day I am wearing Ferio though. Might be my Saturday one between wearing Syaoran for Chess and the Contest.

na-naru
05-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Awesome! If I see you in Umi and I am in Ferio we will have to get some pictures. My friend is making Fuu to go with my Ferio also. Since we will all be in artist alley it shouldn't be too hard to find each other ^^

Not sure what day I am wearing Ferio though. Might be my Saturday one between wearing Syaoran for Chess and the Contest.

oh i can't wait to see that! it's still a very big "maybe" for me...if i can't put together the quick-costume i really want to do, then i'm gonna try to bring it. but it's not very comfortable for long periods of sitting-down-at-art-table, so...we'll see xD it'd probably be saturday though if it happens, since i'll be wearing kingdom hearts on friday

evenstar1
05-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Friday at noon sounds good to me. I'll be running around with Tohma's group.

negativedreamer
05-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Friday at noon sounds good to me. I'll be running around with Tohma's group.

if you guys hang out long/late enough on friday (9ish), i will be throwing on my Kurogane costume. I wish i could be there sooner, but thats when my flight is getting into town!

Tohma
05-14-2009, 09:39 PM
if you guys hang out long/late enough on friday (9ish), i will be throwing on my Kurogane costume. I wish i could be there sooner, but thats when my flight is getting into town!

I've got our default outfit group all set to go for Friday night ^^ We can meet in front of the convention center or at the artist table or something. Just let me know so I can let my Sakura and Syaoran know where to go. (Syaoran should be at the table with me, but Sakura will probably be wandering around).

Here is my overall clamp schedule ^^ If anyone wants pics you'll find me in the artist alley most of the time. (Go cute side of chess!)

Friday:
Child Fai - Morning - with matching Child Syaoran, Child Sakura, and Child Kurogane
Default Fai - 9PMish

Saturday:
Syaoran (CCS movie) - Cosplay Chess and Masquerade (with matching CCS movie Sakura)
Ferio (Rayearth) - with Fuu

Sunday:
Child Fai

Can't wait to see everyone's outfits ^^

Craft User
05-14-2009, 09:42 PM
So...where are we meeting for the photoshoot?

wanderingdreamr
05-15-2009, 05:27 PM
For Friday at noon I believe at the front entrance. And I don't know if they have set a time for a Saturday shoot yet...
Almost done with my Kobato but I have a feeling that trying to make her hat is going to be crazy...

Lyn
05-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Ooh I was thinking of bringing my Nihon Fai to the con and I could totally come to the Fri noon shoot in it. ^_^

KiwiNinamori
05-16-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm going as Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles (Infinity) since I finished and my little sister is going to be sumomo