PDA

View Full Version : Female Marluxia

Lovelychristina
11-17-2008, 03:23 PM
This is Simular to Female Tidus, but Marluxia Already looks like a woman. I want to do a ball gown for him, I would like recommendations so he would not look like Sakura from Naruto. Any suggestions please?

Yukiko-san
11-17-2008, 05:28 PM
That sounds like fun, maybe to keep with the whole "Organization XIII black coat" try a black dress.

twiterpert
11-17-2008, 05:49 PM
As said, stick with the black cloak-like dress. I would add silver zippers of various lengths perpendicular to the bottom hem equally spaced all the way around in lieu of the giant front zipper. Maybe paint two crossing scyths between each of these so it's more obvious who you are? Make it strapless or have those off shoulder sleeves (Like Belle in Beauty & the Beast or Jasmine in Aladdin). For the drawstrings, make a long silver necklace with similar beads, so you can loop it around your neck a couple times. I would also wear earrings like these (http://melodiousroseduelist.deviantart.com/art/Marluxia-s-Scythe-Earrings-68089752). Be a cute detail.

Lovelychristina
11-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the Advice ^_^ Still looking For more Now I've got to pick a pattern ;o

uzuki54
11-18-2008, 05:39 AM
It may also help if you can somehow incorporate the Organization symbol somewhere but asides from that, everyone else's suggestions are good.