View Full Version : BAAF Rooms Available!!!!

07-18-2003, 03:47 PM
Due to the fact that we had originally planned for Silver Ash to appear at BAAF this year, I had booked 5 rooms at the Marriot Marquis at a rate of $179 a night. These rooms are standard non-smoking (but can be switched to smoking) and have two double beds. They are booked Friday through Sunday, but these dates can be switched.

Room 1 - FULL
Room 2 - 2 PEOPLE
Room 3 - EMPTY
Room 4 - EMPTY
Room 5 - EMPTY

You can also email me directly at eternal@twilighthush.com or IM at twilightxhush!

Thanks. ^___^

See you all at BAAF!

07-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Twilight, my party (3) would be able to take one of the rooms - but we can only take Saturday night, as we can't get Friday off from work. Does that work? And if so, what would be involved in transferring the reservation?

07-18-2003, 05:36 PM
E-mail me with your name and I will call Marriot Marquis and transfer the room to your name. Then I will follow up with you and make sure you transfer the room into your credit card.

That's it. :D

07-23-2003, 02:12 PM
ah so you are gonna be there! yey! *glomps* i think i might be set, but if i need a place to crash for a nite i'll let ya know, and i'll be sure to pay XD

07-23-2003, 02:39 PM
I sent an email but haven't heard back from you yet - everything OK, or do you need anything else from me?

07-24-2003, 01:42 PM
Yes, I received your e-mail, but things have been so busy, especially with Otakon coming up! Please be patient, I'll write you back soon~