PDA

View Full Version : Jrock/Jpop 2009

double00beaver
11-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Where are all my awesome Jmusic cosplayers?!

I know there's only a few of us but I want to get a photoshoot/gathering together, even though Animazement is a looong way away. xD

Kyasaren
11-18-2008, 10:27 AM
I would LOVE to go as Ruki from The GazettE, but I don't know if I will be able to afford it by then Dx but I will definitely dress visual kei.
My friend was Miyavi this year, and he might be again next year.

LadyEos
11-18-2008, 03:31 PM
As you can see in my sig, I shall be bringing my brand shiny new (and currently not even sewn yet, lol) Kaya cosplay! :3 I will be cosplaying his white wedding-dress-like outfit from the Node of Scherzo show. :3

So yes, a J-Rock/J-Pop meetup would be fun! :D

Enzera87
11-18-2008, 04:04 PM
I would love to go as Tatsurou from MUCC but I'm not sure which one from his video to go as...Hmmm

double00beaver
11-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Hooray for Kaya cosplay! I'm currently working on Kaya's back-up dancer outfit from Chocolat, but I may have another jrock outfit by Animazement.

LadyEos
11-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Hooray for Kaya cosplay! I'm currently working on Kaya's back-up dancer outfit from Chocolat, but I may have another jrock outfit by Animazement.

I just squeaked uber loud when I read this. xD My suite mates are now looking at me very strangely.

Aaah, I want to learn that dance~ But my left knee and hip are acting up too much :( Hence why I'm doing the Node of Scherzo outfit....that and it's something I can actually make myself, unlike the outfit for Chocolat. xD

Shadowoffire123
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Well, I'm DEFINITELY going as Reita. I just need to figure out a few more things, but I'm almost done with the vest!

Even though I've been saying I'm almost done with the vest for a while now, I mean it this time. Truly. T_T;

LadyEos
11-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Well, I'm DEFINITELY going as Reita. I just need to figure out a few more things, but I'm almost done with the vest!

Even though I've been saying I'm almost done with the vest for a while now, I mean it this time. Truly. T_T;

Be warned, I shall squeal over you. For Reita is my favorite member of Gazette. xD

Shadowoffire123
11-19-2008, 06:43 AM
Ah, crazy fangirls and their fangirlism.

LadyEos
11-19-2008, 07:21 AM
It'll be even funnier seeing as I'll be cosplaying Kaya. xD

double00beaver
11-19-2008, 11:30 AM
I just squeaked uber loud when I read this. xD My suite mates are now looking at me very strangely.

Aaah, I want to learn that dance~ But my left knee and hip are acting up too much Hence why I'm doing the Node of Scherzo outfit....that and it's something I can actually make myself, unlike the outfit for Chocolat. xD

One of my jrock friends just got a comission for Kaya's Chocolat dress done, so she's wearing it to Katsucon which is why I'm making the back-up dancer outfit.

LadyEos
11-19-2008, 12:04 PM
Eee! That's awesome! 8D

double00beaver
11-20-2008, 10:49 AM
And I'm too lame to create a second jrock oufit. I have no idea who to be, other than hide.

minakocat
11-20-2008, 05:41 PM
my friends and i are still deciding... cause i don't think we are doing a dance skit this year, but we might still dress up for karaoke in outfits that match the song.

I would LOVE to do the AAA - Kimono Jet Girl outfits! i think that would be so freakin cool... but we'll probably end up doing something Morning Musume. we'll see!

double00beaver
11-21-2008, 01:46 PM
I'd love to see a Morning Musume outfit at Animazement. I used to love their music before I went all jrock, but now I'm slowly getting back to jpop and making them equal balance.

Hmm...if I could do a jpop outfit, I'd probably do TM.Revolution's outfit from Hot Limit which really reminds me of a cut up wet suit with boots.

minakocat
11-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I'd love to see a Morning Musume outfit at Animazement. I used to love their music before I went all jrock, but now I'm slowly getting back to jpop and making them equal balance.

Hmm...if I could do a jpop outfit, I'd probably do TM.Revolution's outfit from Hot Limit which really reminds me of a cut up wet suit with boots.

haha, yea i have yet to really get into jrock yet. any good recommendations? Probably nothing too hard to make an easy transition? lol my friends and i have done Hello!Project the past 2 years. 2007 we had 4 of us for one of their most recent singles and this year my friend and i did one of their shuffle groups, yet both the girls we cosplayed were from Morning Musume. All the pictures are in my gallery! :D

oh my gosh, that outfit of TM. Revolution would be soo awesome!! You would know at least one person would recognize you! hehe

FFrikku
11-22-2008, 07:27 PM
I want to keep the tradition or H!P costumes a-coming in my group :D
I'm not sure what I'll bring this year but I will be dancing, either at a photoshoot or a skit

double00beaver
11-23-2008, 01:38 AM
haha, yea i have yet to really get into jrock yet. any good recommendations? Probably nothing too hard to make an easy transition? lol my friends and i have done Hello!Project the past 2 years. 2007 we had 4 of us for one of their most recent singles and this year my friend and i did one of their shuffle groups, yet both the girls we cosplayed were from Morning Musume. All the pictures are in my gallery! :D

oh my gosh, that outfit of TM. Revolution would be soo awesome!! You would know at least one person would recognize you! hehe

..I'm actually looking on the costume for Katsucon(or Animazement at the latest)

Hmm...jrock recomendations... I'd suggest anything by Miyavi really, or Versailles.