PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X Cosplay

RealizeDOP
05-22-2002, 11:00 AM
Hallo!!!!!! :) I was wondering who is cosplay fFx for AZ! Also, i would love to get a group picture!!! I'm gonna wear wedding Yuna for Cosplay, and hopeflly Cody will have his tidus and my friend Kat will be Rikku. So maybe late afternoon Saturday....If i find anybody prretty pppleeeassseee????

Adella
05-22-2002, 03:08 PM
Cody who? O.O Do you have piccies?

kelldar
05-22-2002, 04:27 PM
I'll be wearing my Lulu saturday afternoon!! I hope I can catch you guys for a picture! XD

RealizeDOP
05-22-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Aeris
Cody who? O.O Do you have piccies?

Asian Cody! He is supposed to have it done by AZ so you will see then ^^

RealizeDOP
05-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by kell
I'll be wearing my Lulu saturday afternoon!! I hope I can catch you guys for a picture! XD

Yay Yay! : ) We need a Lulu for our group~~~ : )

Eurobeat King
05-26-2002, 11:02 PM
Want to say hi to all the people whom I saw at Animazement via Fansview, and hope you all had a good time!

Carolina, Amy, Ollie, Cody, Kat, Nadine, Jenny, (was that Leo in the Fuchikoma?), Angel, Sara, Derek, Matt (X2), Mike, and anyone else I may have missed! Looks like it was a fun convention, and wish I was there. :( Alas, A-kon is fast approaching and it'll be my turn to enjoy the con madness!

Carolina: Loved your Yuna wedding-dress & black Mai again and your new WoG costume rocked! Hope to see it in person sometime this year! Perhaps Nekocon. ;)

Jenny: Glad you got your Kusanagi done along with the Fuchikoma at last, and congrats on doing such a SUPER job with it! I didn't tell anyone about it when you first told me that you were planning to do it, so I kept it a secret all this time. :razz:

Cody: Hope you got some pics of your costume and some with Nadine for yourself! I want to see! At first I thought your skit costume was Lei Wulong from Tekken! :thumbsup: made sense a few pics later on FV.

"Listen To Eurobeat" :skidude2:

Mappy
05-28-2002, 02:44 PM
that Fuchikoma looked amazing! yes i saw Leo pop her head out of it once or twice. Jenny's Kusanagi looked great too, especially the material used. i remember going to pick out just the right colour of purple-silver material months ago! heh

Carolina; your cosplay skit rocked! that was Cat with you as Rikku right? makes me want to play FFX again.

RealizeDOP
05-28-2002, 07:12 PM
Ah yes~ : ) AZ was okay for me~ had some stuff go down but it's all good. Glad you liked my skit! Were you one of the people yelling? I was really trying to figure out who all was yelling for me cause i kept on laughing on stage. Man, Jenny and Leo and all them worked so hard ^^ It's fun having em in connecting rooms to us so everytime i popped my head in their was Jenny working her ass off. ^^ Lots of funny stuff happened too, hahaa. : P I wish we had done the other skit idea we had before, but Cody couldn't be Tidus for us because he was doing Jenny and Nadines skit. But i'm happy for him cause their skit ruled and kicked ass. Also teh Japanese guest that gave em his award drew the CUTEST fujikoma for them!!!! *.* I wanted to steal it from leo....ah **Sigh sigh***

Ina
05-28-2002, 07:24 PM
omg, carolina?! you have a wog costume? post piccies!!! ^o^

kelldar
05-30-2002, 07:21 PM
your wedding yuna was so beautiful! I'm sorry I didn't get to see it a bit better, I only saw it as we passed in the hall once!

RealizeDOP
06-05-2002, 09:37 PM
*.* Bah it's been a loooonnggg time since i was on here O.o I just got back from NY! : ) Thank you for the compliment Kell! : ) Congrats on winning at the cosplay!!!!! : ) As for WOG costume, i wore my Joan Costume with Mike as Christian~ I haven't taken a lotta good pics but heres one from Fansview:

http://www.afansview.com/2002/may2002/img4468.jpg

I'll take better ones later! : ) I will be doing lots of WOG cosplay this summer hopefully....maybe once i shed a couple pounds *.* Summer Chub is setting in **Sweatdrop***

Mappy
06-06-2002, 02:37 PM
WOG costumes are so awesome.
I want to see a big group, maybe even see stuff from Magna Carta as well!

RealizeDOP
06-06-2002, 11:03 PM
Definately! I have a feeling it's gonna pick up real fast real soon, so i'm trying to do all my favorite ones hahahaha : P But Yeah, I really wanna do Felicia from Magna Carta >< It's sooooo awesome~ but those designs O.o oh my god....

Michi
06-08-2002, 05:50 PM
Okay, this has nothing to do with AZ but AHHHH Carolina I wanna do Magna Carta cosplay someday! I'm deciding between Estell and Ladrinne, I think. o.o

RealizeDOP
06-08-2002, 08:51 PM
Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You SHOUUULLLDDDD!!!! WAI WAI! :)
It was fun sitting at school having my korean friends describe to me the entire story of WOG and Magna Carta....sounds as complicating as Five Star Stories! : P

Michi
06-08-2002, 09:00 PM
I'm sooo interested in Magna Carta... the character designs are GORGEOUS.. I think I might attempt one of the characters around September.. :D

pookie-kun
06-08-2002, 10:32 PM
*has seen art from magna carta.. wants to play it ;_;*

Limeyaku
03-24-2003, 11:33 PM
*reviving ancient thread with shameless plug*

yaaaay! ive remade my X rikku costume and now it is done. ^_______^ its ALL sewn too ( with the exception of the armbands, since theyre supposed to be seamless, so ... i glued them. o well. ^_^

YAAAAAAAAAY! i even added the feathers ON beads ON keyrings on the boot toppers. INSANE detail this time. X_o

maybe i'll upload pics if anyone cares to see X cosplay anymore...XD