PDA

View Full Version : Chii Wig

Shinkokami
07-18-2003, 07:37 PM
I've scanned over most of these forums and looked at the wig links posted but I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going as Chii to Nan Desu Kan and I know many people here have cosplayed as her so I'm wondering: where did you get your wigs? Since I'm not keen on making a wig and there's no wig store anywhere near here my only option is buying mine over the internet. Those of you that bought yours online, did you have to buy them as normal long blonde wigs and then 'modify' them yourself or did you find an actual Chii wig on the internet? Thanks :)

VesVesRed
07-18-2003, 09:13 PM
I went to wilshirewigs.com and went to the 17th page of the long styles, I believe, and found the 'Mermaid' wig. It's shown as brown, but 613 is the most perfect creamy blonde for her hair. I got the wig the other day and put it on, and it comes down past my hips, and it's /very very very/ soft. Looks sooo real, and I absolutely love it ^^ Only problem, it has no bangs. I cut cut some and kept them soaked day after day and pinned down to make them stay down. So far it's working. It's a beautiful wig.

Shinkokami
07-18-2003, 10:31 PM
Thank you for the link. I looked at the mermaid wig and it's absolutely perfect (except of course with the problem with the bangs). But I continued to serch and I think I found the exact wig with bangs (Godiva by Sepia-page 14 of the long wings in a 613 as well). They are definately all gorgeous wigs, and not extremely outrageous in price either. ^^