PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Star Cosplay group

ishie-chan
11-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Woot for Megacon, I can't wait! Well I was wondering who was willing to cosplay as Konata and Kagami with me and my friend? We are going to be Miyuki and Tsukasa, and we just need the other two >.< We're cosplaying on Sat. but I'll also be going Sunday with the summer uniform...anyone interested?

chris-chan
11-24-2008, 01:51 AM
Damn, I wanted to do a Lucky Star cosplay this year, but still no corset and that means no costume. But, I wanted to do Minami, so I guess I wouldn't be of help anyway.

Bunnie-Fu
12-31-2008, 07:02 PM
OOOH!!! I'm planning to cosplay Kagami for Megacon! if there is goign to be a group then I should totally start on it! <3

cchipcookie
02-16-2009, 09:55 AM
ERGH! I have my tsukasa cosplay JUST finished. o.o do you know any other groups going?

Schu_Crawford
02-27-2009, 08:50 AM
Woot for Megacon, I can't wait! Well I was wondering who was willing to cosplay as Konata and Kagami with me and my friend? We are going to be Miyuki and Tsukasa, and we just need the other two >.< We're cosplaying on Sat. but I'll also be going Sunday with the summer uniform...anyone interested?

Kyaaa!

I wish I would have known earlier. I will be cosplaying Konata but not until Jacon :(