PDA

View Full Version : What can I do with these?!

BayushiKachiko
07-19-2003, 12:46 AM
Okay, here's the deal..

I have two (technically three) really cool clothing pieces I would like to somehow work into a costume, since I don't really get to wear them except when I go clubbing, which is almost never.

Anyways, I have a beautiful, high quality "super-hero" style black vinyl corset, and black vinyl up-to-the-elbow-I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass-and-you're-going-to-like-it gloves. And I can't think of anything to do with them, that wouldn't require modifying them in some way.

Any suggestions? Any chracters from game, anime, or manga that I could reference and make good use of these not so inexpensive items?

SwordsWoman
07-23-2003, 05:19 PM
there is a few costumes that i know of that u can use the gloves and corset, but i cant for the life of me remember who they were. i kno of one that BL had talked of in the past (not towards me mind u) bout one woman that wore a black corset but nothing else. (bodysuits r a must on that one but the bat wings were nice) and with the gloves u can do lots of costumes....if i find out where i read bout the corset i will post it, so u dont ahve to go searching for it.

Wyna Hiros
07-23-2003, 06:24 PM
[Deleted. Sorry, left Cosplay.com due to lack of time/interest]

BayushiKachiko
07-23-2003, 11:24 PM
I have a huge appreciation for original characters. I was thinking about throwing something together for the Succubus from Castlevania:SoTN. But any suggestions are still welcome! ^_^!!