PDA

View Full Version : Gundam 00 '09 (or any Gundam series for that matter ^^;)

Rhi
11-27-2008, 03:50 PM
My friend and I are going as Shirin and Setsuna from Gundam 00, and I'm anticipating it will be fairly popular next year, since it's airing on Sci Fi now. ^^

Who else is cosplaying Gundam?

Terranell
12-27-2008, 10:50 AM
My boyfriend and I might be doing 00 for Animazement! I haven't picked my character yet, I'm torn between a couple of them. I'll have to make up my mind when I finish season 1.

Rhi
12-28-2008, 02:12 AM
awesome! :3 i'm planning on being Setsuna.

EDIT: oops; I've already stated that. haha oh well

Terranell
12-30-2008, 10:09 AM
XP No harm done in re-stating that. The options that I'm looking at are Feldt (though I ALWAYS chose characters with pink hair so that might not happen), Allellujah, Soma, or Marina. If nothing else, I've always got G Gundam to fall back on!

Rhi
12-30-2008, 11:42 PM
OMG BE TIERIA and I will luff u foreverz 8D haha.

LanceBardock
01-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Me and my best friend are thinking of doing something from S2 I want to do Lockon or Allelujah's Celestial being uniform if i have time

liivingdeadgirl
01-08-2009, 09:27 AM
I think I can have Feldt done by then (havent decided if imma make her season 1 or 2 costume yet), but if not i'll bring Setsuna. ^_^

Lumasnati
01-08-2009, 09:46 AM
I'll have Lockon [Season 1] done for AZ.

kristyhimura
03-10-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm going off of Gundam Seed Destiny as Cagalli, and someone on the Animazment Forum is coming as Alex Dino/Athrun Zala.

Fallain
03-15-2009, 03:26 PM
*raises hand* officially Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing.

Let me know what time you think you'll be getting together ^^ Theres another gundam group or 2 on animazement.com but I dunno what their times are either

kristyhimura
03-15-2009, 03:39 PM
I just think we all 'Gundam People' should get together [both Cosplay.com and Animazement] Saturday afteroon or maybe Sunday Morning? We still have to find a place to meet as well..any Ideas?

Fallain
03-15-2009, 03:49 PM
The meeting place is the hard part since no one has been in the convention center yet...and I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I won't have a computer to check back here once I get there.

I guess i'll just give out my phone # to a few people I trust a week or so before the con if we can't get things sorted out as far as that goes ^^

I'm fine with either day though, I'm doing my Shana cosplay on Saturday so i'd need to know what time to switch out if that's whats decided, but if you chose Sunday that'd be fine too because I'm thinking about just canceling my Sunday cosplay for this one or Pokemon

Terranell
03-15-2009, 03:54 PM
The funds for buying fabric are looking pretty bleak to get anything new done in time for AZ... but I picked my character! XD We're going to cosplay as Season 2 Allelujah and Soma. (I already have a wig. <3)

Though I wish I didn't retire Lacus due to... outdated construction, for lack of better term. It would be fun to be around other Seed cosplayers, too.

kristyhimura
03-15-2009, 04:25 PM
The meeting place is the hard part since no one has been in the convention center yet...and I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I won't have a computer to check back here once I get there.

I guess i'll just give out my phone # to a few people I trust a week or so before the con if we can't get things sorted out as far as that goes ^^

I'm fine with either day though, I'm doing my Shana cosplay on Saturday so i'd need to know what time to switch out if that's whats decided, but if you chose Sunday that'd be fine too because I'm thinking about just canceling my Sunday cosplay for this one or Pokemon

Aww i'm bring mine, why not don't the hotel have wireless web? or you don't have a laptop x(...I hope am one of the few that gets to have your cell # ^^ I'll give you mine as well.

When is your Shana Cosplay on Saturday and your Sunday one?

The funds for buying fabric are looking pretty bleak to get anything new done in time for AZ... but I picked my character! XD We're going to cosplay as Season 2 Allelujah and Soma. (I already have a wig. <3)

Though I wish I didn't retire Lacus due to... outdated construction, for lack of better term. It would be fun to be around other Seed cosplayers, too.

Aww you can never Retired a cosplay costume they .. Come and do a Pop Up it would be soo Kool if you do ^^ I think we mite have a Kira coming too if i'm right. [There is two Gundam Forums on AZ] I'll check it out and see ^^.

Terranell
03-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Aww you can never Retired a cosplay costume they .. Come and do a Pop Up it would be soo Kool if you do ^^ I think we mite have a Kira coming too if i'm right. [There is two Gundam Forums on AZ] I'll check it out and see ^^.

XD But it's soooooo BAD! I'll think about it though... the commander outfit isn't *too* bad, it just doesn't fit right and the seams are lopsided.

kristyhimura
03-15-2009, 05:05 PM
XD But it's soooooo BAD! I'll think about it though... the commander outfit isn't *too* bad, it just doesn't fit right and the seams are lopsided.

Just work on it some..it would be cheaper than to make a new costume >>; just fix on what you have and BAM it's better than new once again ^^

Terranell
03-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Just work on it some..it would be cheaper than to make a new costume >>; just fix on what you have and BAM it's better than new once again ^^

haha, you drive a hard bargain, my friend! I'll take a look at it and see what the damage is... even though the poor wig is about dead. If not then G Gundam it is.

kristyhimura
03-15-2009, 05:42 PM
haha, you drive a hard bargain, my friend! I'll take a look at it and see what the damage is... even though the poor wig is about dead. If not then G Gundam it is.

YaY *hugs* ^^

Yeah there is a dude working on Kira's Costume

http://www.animazement.org/~forum/viewtopic.php?t=3295

Fallain
03-15-2009, 08:51 PM
lol Kirsty's right though, finishing a cosplay is cheaper than starting a new one.

If anything maybe it's just stressing you out. Take a break and relax for a few days. Maybe when you come back to it it'll be easier because your mind is refreshed?

I know that guy that's doing Kira's flight suit! He's got the in-progress pics up on his myspace and they look amazing

But anyways, whichever cosplays are actually PLANNED i'm going to dressing for in the morning, so I could do Duo for the afternoon Saturday. Unless I use him for Sunday, then it'd be all day Sunday. I'm not switching outfits Sunday just because it's such a short day I don't want to feel rushed :(

kristyhimura
03-15-2009, 08:55 PM
lol Kirsty's right though, finishing a cosplay is cheaper than starting a new one.

If anything maybe it's just stressing you out. Take a break and relax for a few days. Maybe when you come back to it it'll be easier because your mind is refreshed?

I know that guy that's doing Kira's flight suit! He's got the in-progress pics up on his myspace and they look amazing

But anyways, whichever cosplays are actually PLANNED i'm going to dressing for in the morning, so I could do Duo for the afternoon Saturday. Unless I use him for Sunday, then it'd be all day Sunday. I'm not switching outfits Sunday just because it's such a short day I don't want to feel rushed :(

w00t i'm right about something. lol j/k

So you going to be Duo in the afternoon...oh great i have to look out for you in your other costume to be glomped.

Fallain
03-15-2009, 09:17 PM
lol please wait untill i'm in boy costumes to glomp me. Or anyone but Shana actually o_O She's got a long annoying wig and an short skirt. lol Glomp + that cosplay = my death. But be aware that this means that I get to glomp your Trunks XD

But if Duo or James get glomped it would actually flatter me ^^() So...thanks? .__.

kristyhimura
03-15-2009, 09:23 PM
lol please wait untill i'm in boy costumes to glomp me. Or anyone but Shana actually o_O She's got a long annoying wig and an short skirt. lol Glomp + that cosplay = my death. But be aware that this means that I get to glomp your Trunks XD

But if Duo or James get glomped it would actually flatter me ^^() So...thanks? .__.

If you glomp me in your Air Gear cosplay i would laugh cuz it would be soo kool me beening trunks and you glomping me.

OOO here's a deal..You get to glomp me Friday, myself beening trunks and you beening in your Simca costume...and Saturday I get to glomp you, you beening Duo and myself beening Cagalli x)

Fallain
03-15-2009, 09:35 PM
It's a deal! XD I just hope there aren't any other Trunks running around that don't want to get glomped by a random Simca o_O and vis versa for Duos and you

Aw I can't wait to meet you, you seem neat.

kristyhimura
03-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Well here's a little helper I'm not wearing a sword x) [cuz i don't want to make it..LAZYNESS] Plus i can always say Freiza has it >D

Fallain
03-15-2009, 09:44 PM
lol it's ok, i'm not making a sword for my Shana either. I really want to make deathscythe's weapon for Duo but I probably won't have the time or money to make it look good so i'll probably just get a gun from the year-round halloween store here.

Plus last year I carried around Kanu's guan dao and it KILLED my arm (made some awesome pictures though) It was such a pain in the ass though that I swore I wouldn't do it again XD

Duo's scythe would defently be an exception though. Oh well, I guess well just have to wait and see what I have time for.

kristyhimura
03-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Oh okay ^^

Fallain
03-16-2009, 01:42 AM
we has a Heero Yuy from Endless Waltz ^-^

kristyhimura
03-16-2009, 09:39 AM
we has a Heero Yuy from Endless Waltz ^-^

YaY, go Fallain's Friend ^^

Now is it from the Back Cover or from somewhere in the movie ?? lol

kristyhimura
03-16-2009, 01:16 PM
So now we have

Gundam Wing :

Trowa Barton (Clown Suit) - WatchMoreAnime [Animazement Forums]

Duo Maxwell - Fallain [Animazement Forums/Cosplay Forums]

Herro Yuy (Endless Walts) - Fallain's Friend [Animazement Forums/Cosplay Forums]

Gundam 00 :

Feldt Grace (Season 1) - Whizii [Animazement Forums]

Shirin - Rhi [Cosplay Forums]

Setsuna - Rhi's Friend [Cosplay Forums]

Lockon (Season 1) - Lumasnati [Cosplay Forums]

Lockon/Lyle (Celestial Being Uniform) - LanceBardock [Cosplay Forums]

Allelujah (Celestial Being Uniform) LanceBardock's Friend

Gundam SEED/Destiny :

Kira Yamato (Flight Suit) - gmstrowabarton [Animazement Forums]

Alex Dino/Athrun Zala - Blueoriontiger [Animazement Forums]

Cagalli Alhhn (Season 2) - Kristyhimura [Animazement Forums/Cosplay Forums]

Lacus Clyne (Season 2) - Inpyy [Animazement Forums]

Plus some other people have not decide on who they are going as.

IF anyone else is coming I'll update this post for all to know who is who.

Fallain
03-16-2009, 02:03 PM
wow, we're you bored? haha too bad we can't put that on the 1st post.

And he's going to be the jean outfit. Something easy for him since it's last minute ^^()

godmi
03-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Allo. This is Whimzii from the Animazement forums! I was going to post that I was cosplaying Feldt, but someone has already done that for me! xD Good timing, I guess?

That costume is going to be HOT. Literally. ;] Seriously, it's matte leather and broadcloth. Lololol, why did I do this to myself?

Obvs because I love Feldt super much. <3 My commissioner is also tossing in a plushie orange Haro for me to carry around. I love her sooo much for that. <3 Best ever.

Now I just need to get the pink wig and pay for it! I'm real excited.

kristyhimura
03-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah i'm on both and thought Well we need to know who is coming as who so i just made it up today i also post it on Animazement site as well.

Fallain
03-16-2009, 04:12 PM
aw geez D: stay inside where there's air conditioning!

Does reading gundam wing manga count as working on my cosplay? it's re-search?

ah...i need to get off my ass... >_>

kristyhimura
03-16-2009, 04:25 PM
*is following Fallian around with the Magical Reality Stick*

LanceBardock
03-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Ah, I guess I haven't updated here. Me and my best friend are doing Allelujah and Lockon the sequel getting the fabric this week =3

Fallain
03-16-2009, 07:13 PM
awsome ^^ I'm hand sewing the sleeves for Duo right now but I still need to go get more fabric for him.

horrah for double tasking and short attention spans ><

@Kristy: Duo's eyes are def purple :)

kristyhimura
03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Ah, I guess I haven't updated here. Me and my best friend are doing Allelujah and Lockon the sequel getting the fabric this week =3

Umm who is doing do cause i need to update my post ^^.

@Fallian - Oh okay..cuz on the cover of Gundam Wing: Endless Walts, His eyes are Purple ^^.

Fallain
03-17-2009, 12:52 AM
yea, after we posted that other thing about it I went and googled him a bunch and then started watching the anime WHILE I was sewing >_> Some people may beg to difer but as far as i'm concerned, their purple. XD I can't wait to order my contacts

LanceBardock
03-17-2009, 08:17 AM
I'm doing Lockon (the sequel/Lyle) and my friend Tius is doing Allelujah both in Celestial Being uniforms

I need to order some contacts of my own....or force my friend to get a grey one, don't know if he can get the yellow one in time

misatokibason
03-17-2009, 12:00 PM
oh wow....I know I have a 80's or older anime thread but let you all know it is really for any and all anime that has been forgotten or from 2003 or earlier...(so no naruto or anything like that...) that is what my 80's gathering thread was meaning....OH YOU DOING HEERO PLEASE JOIN THIS PHOTO GATHERING!!! * tears* thats is my favorite character!!! and all you other ones if you can...read and see what time they are at this link

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=173996

PLEASE!!!:waaaah::waaaah:

Fallain
03-17-2009, 02:19 PM
ugh, I'm having issues with Duo's shirt with the collar and then the sleeves and whole no sewing machine thing but we're going to go try and start my friend's Heero from Endless Waltz cosplay today ><

misatokibason
03-17-2009, 02:37 PM
you can do it....you go girl. :bigtu:

Fallain
03-17-2009, 03:03 PM
haha thanks, I hope so. I'm kind of sad I won't have time to re-deubt him with death scythe's awesome bright green scythe of doom but if i'm having this much problem with the freakin SHIRT I don't wanna push myself.

misatokibason
03-17-2009, 03:05 PM
oh it is all good.......if I still talked to my son's father he could have made it out of wood....

Fallain
03-18-2009, 04:32 AM
haha it's ok. If I bribed my boyfriend enough he'd do it. Freak wants to be a carpenter for some reason o_O But he doesn't have the time right now and I always feel bad when I get him involved with my cosplays anyways :\

Thanks to someone in the progress thread and their amazing ideas I should be able to work on Duo again tomorrow, I got things settled so i'll def be ordering his wig this Friday and we worked on the Heero cosplay today.

yay progress-ish? small is better than none

misatokibason
03-18-2009, 11:55 AM
you are so true....even if it is cuting out the fabic that is a start. I am so looking forward to having people and old and forgotten anime people coming together for this. Because most people forget them and say, ummm i think I remember that. well there will be people that remember!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY FOR US:bigtu::bigtu:

kristyhimura
03-18-2009, 04:35 PM
YaY my Cagalli Wig came in ^^

misatokibason
03-18-2009, 04:40 PM
HURRAY!!! that is great. that is amazeing. i am just waiting for the conventions to get here and then i will update my pics on my cosplays.

Fallain
03-18-2009, 04:46 PM
If I can find some batteries for my monster of a camera i'll post pictures of whatever I get done of Duo.

and of course my other cosplays in their respected threads. It'd be silly to post Digimon in here ya know

LanceBardock
03-18-2009, 07:01 PM
You're all over the field aren't you Fallain? I think this is the 3rd thread I've posted with you

Fallain
03-18-2009, 07:53 PM
haha yea I guess I am ^^() I like a wide variety of anime and i've got quite a few cosplays i'm working on this year

kristyhimura
03-18-2009, 10:35 PM
@fallain - you should make your avatar this ==> http://avatars.animeserve.com/d/16119-2/gwing35.gif

TO All - We need to decide if we are having a photo shoot or not...We Pick Saturday.

and i have one vote for 4pm

Fallain
03-18-2009, 11:03 PM
wai? That's Heero o_O

Yea, I saw that in the AZ forums. I'm ok with Sat 4pm...i'll already be in my Duo cosplay and probably in that same room anyways

kristyhimura
03-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Fallain it changes >>;

Fallain
03-19-2009, 02:49 PM
either my computer is super slow only when loading that page or your lying to me >_>

misatokibason
03-19-2009, 03:37 PM
I dont think it changes because I looked and it is not moving for me either...but sat at 4pm I will be there to take pics...oh wait no that is the same time of my old anime photo gathering...no but I will try and get pics of you all when you if you guys go to the old anime gathering....***oppss*

Fallain
03-19-2009, 05:03 PM
well if theres an actual photo shoot group room and we'll both be in the same cosplay we're doing for your group too why don't we all just meet there and take turns or whatever?

godmi
03-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Ahh bad news. D: My Feldt cosplay won't be ready in time for Animazement! I'm really sad but I understand that my seamstress needs more time in order for it to be really amazing. It'll probably be debuting later in the summer. Sorry y'all! <//3

misatokibason
03-24-2009, 02:17 PM
well if theres an actual photo shoot group room and we'll both be in the same cosplay we're doing for your group too why don't we all just meet there and take turns or whatever?

i think you are right, i think there is a photo gathering room...I will have to find out and if you guys find out before me let me know so I can change it in my old anime gathering thread toO!!! *smiles*:bigtu::rolleyes:

Fallain
04-04-2009, 01:19 AM
I ordered Duo's wig. I'll hopefully have the contacts ordered by the end of this month.

Fallain
04-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Duo's wig came in today and I cut and styled it.

And then ran around in it for hours because I was so friggin thrilled that it came in and that I don't have to ditch my Duo cosplay after all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/Murderdolly/P1010048.jpg

You should have seen it BEFORE I braided it o_O It was past my freakin knees. Defently worth the money, it's sooooo soft <3

I'll post another pic when my coooontaaaacts come in :3

kristyhimura
04-11-2009, 08:36 AM
OOOO my Cagalli Costume came in Yesterday While i was doing some DDR with my little cusin [and my legs hurt right now]

I still Need a Deep Red Choker Shirt for under my Cagalli Costume, and Style My Wig.

I'll post pics one day..I'm to lazy and my legs hurt But i did try it and it it all fits me YAY!

Edit - http://s732.photobucket.com/albums/ww324/kristyhimura/ my pics.

Fallain
04-11-2009, 09:40 PM
nice ^-^

kristyhimura
04-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Thanks, idk about my shoes that i'm going to wear.

I'll take a pic of them later, right now i can't really move my legs..to much DDR.

Blueoriontiger
05-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Well well, I make an appearance. I'm glad to see how many 00 people are here! I have gotten hooked on it the first time I saw the trailer, so I hope to see all you guys there. :)

XD I'm supposed to fix my shirt for Athrun, comb my wig, and I'll be ready to go. I'll try to get a picture soon. XD

Terranell
05-03-2009, 12:14 AM
I went through my closet recently and... yeah, there's no way I'm bringing Gundam Seed. XD Those costumes are old and sloppy. If I make it, expect some G Gundam. <3

Blueoriontiger
05-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Aww, not even your Lacus? That one was kind of cute. :3

Terranell
05-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Aww, not even your Lacus? That one was kind of cute. :3

XD Only in pictures, my friend!
lmao. Thank you though, I do appreciate it. <3

sanada
05-11-2009, 03:29 PM
If the next few days of sewing go well, I'll be bringing Mr. Bushido. My friend might do Kinue since it's a good warm-weather outfit (whereas I'll be dying under several layers of uniform).

liivingdeadgirl
05-13-2009, 04:12 PM
I wasn't really going to bring my Setsuna...but if theres going to be a Mr. Bushido there, I might have to. ^_^

kristyhimura
05-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Cagalli is done, now its just the fact that i mite not be able to go but if i do it will be only friday and saturday now cuz my car broke down and we have to rent a car to go .. i'm in the moutians right now up in Murphy NC.

Fallain
05-20-2009, 08:05 PM
hey guys. What time and where are we meeting up? I can't find it anywhere...