PDA

View Full Version : Zelda cosplayers at Animazement 09

negativedreamer
12-01-2008, 11:52 AM
hey all...

I figured I would start this here... Any Zelda Cosplayers coming to AZ? and is there a meet up?

I am going to be debuting my Twilight Princess ganon for the costume contest at animazement. Is the costume contest usually on Sunday? If it is, I hope a few other TP Zelda cosplayers can join up for pics! If the contest is on Saturday, I hope we can all join then instead!

ChickenDoughnut
12-02-2008, 08:50 AM
((I posted on the AZ forums might as well here :3))

I've never seen a Twilight Ganon cosplay at a con before so extra win points for that!

I'll be Postman TP version :P Also the Contest is on Saturday.

TenkanTamago
12-03-2008, 12:50 AM
I'm planning to bring Telma. Wish me luck with them hairs. xD

negativedreamer
12-03-2008, 07:35 AM
((I posted on the AZ forums might as well here :3))

I've never seen a Twilight Ganon cosplay at a con before so extra win points for that!

I'll be Postman TP version :P Also the Contest is on Saturday.

its the only human form of ganon i haved not cosplayed yet so i am a bit excited!

im am glad both of you want to coslpay side characters... i was wondering if there were just going to be link/zelda/midna cosplayers at the con!

Lumasnati
12-03-2008, 09:11 AM
I will have Ordon Link ready. .... Hopefully.... XD

TenkanTamago
12-03-2008, 12:35 PM
From reading other forums I know there'll be quite a few Links. There's always a handful of Links and Zeldas. There's been a handful of Midnas the last couple of years as well. Usually one or two nymph forms and then usually one princess form.

Sarahdactyl
12-16-2008, 12:52 PM
hey all...

I figured I would start this here... Any Zelda Cosplayers coming to AZ? and is there a meet up?

I am going to be debuting my Twilight Princess ganon for the costume contest at animazement. Is the costume contest usually on Sunday? If it is, I hope a few other TP Zelda cosplayers can join up for pics! If the contest is on Saturday, I hope we can all join then instead!

I will be very excited to see a TP ganon!! :D

I am going to cosplay a female version of link xD

Grimmory
12-16-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm willing to pull out my Navi costume if needed

Legend of Mree
12-17-2008, 11:00 PM
I'll be at ready with Tingle if you want his pedo, map-dealing self to be there.
If I have a room I'll bring him along just incase people want him in the photoshoot again. XD

Miakaylia
12-18-2008, 03:14 PM
I posted this in the AZ forums, but I'll post it here as well.
I'm willing to partake in some Zeldaness for a little bit. I can bring my Minish Cap Vaati outfit along, and I think at least one of my friend would be willing to bring out his TP Link cosplay. I need to double check with him though.

Lovelychristina
12-20-2008, 12:09 AM
IF we go, Possible Windwaker link (With Pet navi) and My sister will be a Surprise Character (Once we find his name we shall reveal) We should since we Live in North Carolina and Its my Birthday month :'D

FFrikku
12-27-2008, 10:45 PM
possibly coming as Imp form Midna, still contemplating the idea and trying to figure out the costume, but I really want to.

AkaiKitsune
12-31-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm going to be going as Malon from Ocarina of Time. She's always been my favorite Zelda girl and I figured I could put my red hair to use for this costume XD

let me know if there are any Link's out there who would be willing to do a shoot with me!

KooblerElf
01-04-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm working on some new costumes for this year, but I may bring my Zelda cosplay from last year. There's just not enough time to wear them all >_<
When is the Zelda photoshoot?

uchiha naruto
01-16-2009, 05:19 PM
My fiance and I might bring our Link & Dark Link for Sunday, but we aren't really sure yet.

offender229
04-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Lol, late post is late? >___>;;;

I'm going as Kid!Link this year~! -finally has use of this kiddish/boyish face of hers-

Ahurhur~

uchiha naruto
05-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Ok, I had totally forgotten I posted here, lol. We aren't bringing our Links.

Fluffydragon84
05-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Derp.. I missed this forum post before for some reason.

I'll be there as human midna, my friend Mary is coming as Wolf Link again (I have some awesome photos, btw) I'm making a Zant costume for my husband to wear.

Some of the people I'm coming with have already posted here :).. they're also in a group shot on my photos page.

If anyone hasn't see it, the official Zelda photoshoot time is at 6 pm.

Blueoriontiger
05-02-2009, 09:11 PM
I'll be coming as TP Link this year; there's a WW Ganon, A Vaati, and a TP Zelda in our group. :)

Sekana Katayama
05-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Might bring Saria for Sunday, not sure. ^_^

amour bouton
05-17-2009, 09:20 PM
;o
i'll be going as link~
except i have dark hair that i can't lighten because i'll also probably-maybe be haruhi suzumiya.
forgive my bad cosplay skillsss

Fluffydragon84
05-25-2009, 12:37 PM
boo!! anyone get Zelda photoshoot pics to post? :D

ChickenDoughnut
05-25-2009, 03:41 PM
: ((( I'm so sad I missed the photoshoot, I would've loved to see all you guys!
And whoever cosplayed Wolf Link, I. Love. You! You were Awwwwwesome! ^^

Oh and sorry to all the Link cosplayers I might of scared by yelling "MR. LINK!" Postman was having fun XD