PDA

View Full Version : ideas for cosplay and couple cosplay

gaarakun
12-06-2008, 10:07 PM
Anybody have ideas for me to cosplay in and my boyfriend? we cant think of any thing and we need money! :waaaah:

Haku23
12-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Hmm...Couples cosplay...Well, you can pretty much take any two characters and pair them! But if you're looking for canon you could do Squall and Rinoa from ff8(or if you're a guy you could do Squall and Irvine XD sorry, guilty pleasure!), Naruto and Sakura(or substitute your favourite characters in), Belldandy and Keiichi from oh!my goddess...the list goes on!

Pillow-chan
12-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Selphie and Irvine? :3
Hmm, there are so many.
Asuka + Shinji
Rukia + Ichigo
Link + Zelda
Kenpachi + Yachiru
Tohru + Kyo
Ayame + Mine (I think that's her name)
oh man, I could list more but I'll get carried away XD

StrawberrySiren
12-07-2008, 06:34 PM
rmmm...could you kinda narrow this down a bit? think about which shows you're into. there are a BUTT load of pairings out there.

Aqua's Rhapsody
12-07-2008, 06:37 PM
rmmm...could you kinda narrow this down a bit? think about which shows you're into. there are a BUTT load of pairings out there.

Yeah that would really help out. Also if you could point out if you are a girl and a guy, or two guys, because you never really know anymore :3.

Dubaby
12-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Do you have a picture of you two you'd be willing to post??? there are so many possible pairings out there that having that, along with a list of shows you both really like, would let us give you better suggestions... =]

liivingdeadgirl
12-08-2008, 01:38 PM
If you're short on cash there are a few that you can make for fairly cheap::

Revy (Or Edda) + Rock (Or Mr. Chang/Benny/Dutch) from Black Lagoon
Kyo (Or Yuki) + Tohru (or Kagura) from Fruits Basket
Any two Shinigami from Bleach (Rangiku/Hitsugaya, Rukia/Ichigo/Renji, etc)
Edward Elric + Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist

But they are right, if you post a pic or some series that you like it would give us a better idea. ^_^

Eureka_Jedi
12-08-2008, 01:51 PM
I am guessing that you want to lean towards characters that have some form of relationship in the plot line. However these can be rearranged if you want

From Valkyria Chronicles (if you have, or can get your hands on, some military WWII era props this would be a good choice). Oh, and yes I know VC is a video game; however, an Anime series has been announced for it, so I figured I would suggest it as well.
Welkin and Isara
Welkin and Alicia
Largo and Rosie
Largo and Eleanor

Hellsing:
Integra and Alucard
Seras and Alucard
Integra and Walter
Seras and Walter

Eureka Seven:
Talho and Holland
Hilda and Matthieu
Eureka and Renton
Dominic and Anemone
Gidget and Moondoggie

Zashi
12-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Dont forget from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Simon and Nia along with Kamina and Yoko

Ichibi
12-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Sakura/Syaoron - Tsubasa
Haruhi/Ouran boys - Ouran High School Host club (since everyone prefers a different guy for haruhi :p)
Tsuna/Kyoko - Katekyo Hitman Reborn
NaruSaku - Naruto
NaruHina - Naruto
SasuSaku - Naruto
Shikamaru/Temari - Naruto
Asuka/Shinji - Evangelion
Rei/Shinji - Evangelion
Kaworu/Shinji - Evangelion
Misato/Kaji - Evangelion
Misa/Light - Death Note
Light/Takada - Death Note
Noriko/Nanahara - Battle Royale
Dante/Lady - Devil May Cry
Chise/Shuji - Saikano
Nagasumi/Sun - Seto no Hanayome
Nagasumi/Lunar - Seto no Hanayome
Brock/Officer Jenny/Nurse Joy - Pokemon

all i can think of atm :3

Niccypippy
12-09-2008, 04:01 PM
um hows bout jessy and james from pokemon or kaname and yuki from vampire knight

gaarakun
12-10-2008, 03:03 PM
all this info is really helping but either i have done those or i dont know what characters they are!