PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft cosplay? O_o

kazamaCEO
07-20-2003, 08:03 PM
I've been looking around for it, but I haven't been able to find a thing. Anyone know whether Warcraft cosplay's been done? Granted, Blizzard took a lot of convention designs and used them but they always put a little twist...

I'm just asking because I wanted to try and make some (my bf said he MIGHT go if I make him an Illidan costume and promise to cling to him, which I will because I love Illidan... :D) but I've never seen any...

Working on Ivy from Soul Calibur right now, but I was gonna put Shandris Feathermoon next on my list. :)

Thanks, guys!

Nietsche
07-20-2003, 08:18 PM
I'd rather StarCraft cosplay myself (Dark Templars grargh!!!)^^....I can't say that I have ever seen anything cosplayed from Blizzard...I could be wrong....but it doesn't mean that it shouldn't be done!

kazamaCEO
07-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Nietsche
I'd rather StarCraft cosplay myself (Dark Templars grargh!!!)^^....I can't say that I have ever seen anything cosplayed from Blizzard...I could be wrong....but it doesn't mean that I shouldn't be done!

I agree! I love Blizzard's designs; their artists are truly gifted. ^^ I think their games do deserve a little cosplay attention. ;p

Omega Dragon
07-20-2003, 10:14 PM
An Illidian costume now that would be something to look forward too. That is a great idea. My friends an I were considering doing warcraft 3 characters ranging from a shaman from the orcs to Arthas from the humans. Unfortunately due to time and money they won't be ready for this year, perhaps next year.

It is always great to see other Warcraft fans doing fantastic things. Hope both your costumes come out well. Good luck!

kazamaCEO
07-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Hey if you guys do do that, what con would you be going to?

Jun_Kazama
07-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Hey! I know you :p

Can't say I've ever seen any blizzard cosplays, n/m warcraft (then again im not really familiar w/ it all that much so yeah..I could be wrong.)

You say you're working on an Ivy costume? Thats awesome! Ivy ownz. I've been planning on making her 2nd costume from the first game but never got around to it yet >_<
:wave:

kazamaCEO
07-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Stax-chan! *huggles* When are you coming out to visit me and Alan? ^^ Maybe you could come next year for SakuraCon or some con that's in Cali in October *forgets name* >_< so you could tease Al about wearing a purple body stocking and a blindfold. ^^;;; Or if I have the munnies and you get yours done, we could go as two Ivys (I'm working on the little vinyl purple version) and beat people up. :)

I need a job. -.-

Hope you have fun at Otakon, I wish I could go. ;.; *bites summer session of school*

Jun_Kazama
07-23-2003, 11:54 AM
ah i'm in summer session for school too right now...I'll only miss one class though so thats not too bad.

I actually have no clue what my next con plans are..I'll have to see ^_^
A purple body stocking? :lol: What character is that?

And Ivy= 0wnage

:D

Omega Dragon
07-23-2003, 03:28 PM
I think we were talking about shooting for next years otakon for the costumes.

kazamaCEO
07-23-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Omega Dragon
I think we were talking about shooting for next years otakon for the costumes.

Ack, damn. >_< Figures I move to the west coast after discovering anime cons, lol. Maybe if I miraculously find an excellent job, I'll go to Otakon next year (since I'm gonna miss it this year >_<).

That would make things easier for you, Stax. ^^
The body stocking is for a character named Illidan, he's a demon hunter and I find him absolutely gorgeous and sexy. :D Al's been spending time at the gym so I told him he would make a nice Illidan I could attach myself to. ^^

http://www.blizzard.com/war3x/cinematics.shtml
Just imagine him without the wings and horns. He are teh sexy and is a pimp in the game. ^^;;