PDA

View Full Version : Metrocon-Katekyo Hitman Reborn anyone?

Lenalee-tan
12-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi, since i might be moving to florida, Tampa (80% that i am) i needs a KHR group ;A; and i'm in search of a happy and random group...who are also willing to do fanservice kufufufu~ My cosplays for KHR is Hibari, Gokudera (in progress) and Chrome (i hope i finish her in time. if not i'll be Chrome in a TYL suit XD lulz) If nobody can't get along with their group members then i might have to bite them to death with my soon to be exisiting tonfas of doom! 8D and prepare for lots of OOCNESS!!! <333 cause it's fun and awesome that way but we can be in character if we want XD lulz okay im typing way too much improper grammer now.......BAIBAI! <33 Please send me notes if you would like to be in the group -happyface-

AkinaZen
02-07-2009, 04:45 PM
I was actually planning on doing a Dino cosplay...:bigtu: You talking about for Metrocon right?

Lenalee-tan
02-11-2009, 06:30 PM
;A; im sorry everyone but....i have bad news...im not moving to florida and will not be attending to Metrocon...;A; im soooooo sorry but i will end up going to florida sooon...>A>;; so yea.....GOMEN GOMEN!!

Dapple
03-03-2009, 08:20 PM
I was planning to do a Chrome cosplay. *nodnod*
But it's a shame that you can't come and all. :C It would have been fun I'm sure.

jisatsu_sakura
03-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Aw. that sucks. I hope you get to go sometime. Metro is my favorite con. ^.^
Some friends and I are planning on doing the orange jumpsuit versions of Tsuna, Ryohei, and possibly Gokudera.:bigtu:

AkinaZen
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Actually I changed my mind on the outfit. I shall be Gokudera on Friday or Sunday

Greenstarz
05-24-2009, 12:35 AM
I'm coming, got my plane tickets today. I will be bring either my tsuna or basil or maybe both. So if see me feel free to say hi.

AlexXIII
05-28-2009, 05:07 PM
i dont know what day i'm doing it but i'm being Irie Shoichi in casual, like him without the white jacket and my friend is going to be Bianchi

Nakki☆
06-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Hey How about we meet on SUNDAY metrocon people !
i'll be chrome for the first half and tsuna for the second half of the day XDD

Zaxmit
06-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Ah, I'll be there all three days - Friday and Saturday as Vongola Primo and possibly suit-version Irie on Sunday.

SpazzUnion
06-07-2011, 09:46 PM
I'll be Shoichi Irie on.. someday.... Except I haven't finished his shoulder pads...XD