PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Paine, and Lulu cosplay help

Sheik
07-21-2003, 02:16 AM
Hi, I am planning on doing a Paine cosplay from Final Fantasy X-2, I saw one really supurb one, and was wondering if someone wouldn't mind helping me. All I need help with is the square things she's got on her top (armor). And maybe some advice/tips about the rest.AND HER SWORD!!!! I also am planning on doing Lulu. I have no clue where to begin and need as much help as possible. I'd really appreciate it if you would help me... Thank you!

CriCri
12-21-2003, 02:49 AM
My friend made the Paine costume a few months ago. Turned out pretty good. She made the square things out of sheet metal or whatnot from a hardware store. And attached them to her costume with hot glue.

I'm having trouble searching for her picture at one of the conventions, i will post again when I find it.

Kairi G
12-21-2003, 07:46 PM
there is a whole thread dedicated to Paine. go there for questions on paine, there is a lot of good stuff there already. as for lulu there are several threads for different aspects of her costume, including one that s just on the belts which is prolly the hardest part.

Akimi
12-21-2003, 10:53 PM
Hi. For Lulu, you definitely need a corsette. And for the hair extensions, I just used a soft thread or something. And as for the belts, man, I wish I knew what those things I used to attached them is called in English. But basically, I used a black cloth behind the belts to make sure they are attached and all. I attached them using these screw like thingies but they're not really screws. It's so hard to explain. Im afraid im not of any help here.lol

Yuna
12-22-2003, 11:50 PM
There are already threads with a plethora of costume tips for both Paine and Lulu. Please refer questions about each respective costume to its thread. Thank you.