PDA

View Full Version : One Piece...*sigh*

Fayte
12-18-2008, 04:44 AM
So who all is gonna wip out there pirate hats and poor Keith Richards impersonations? J/k ,but anyone else doing one piece this year? Hopefully if everything turns out fine I'll have at least 2 maybe 3 one piece cosplays with me and a Kuma. Who's up for some pirate mischief!

Fayte
02-16-2009, 11:01 AM
There must be pirates! I have a handful of pirates...And there goes the hope of having more pirates than ninjas this year ,but there has to be more pirates out there!

Aziel
02-16-2009, 11:20 AM
I'll be bringing Sir Crocodile for sure.

ChickenDoughnut
02-17-2009, 10:49 AM
^^ Princess Perona here! But of course I think you guys already knew that :3

Fayte
04-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Hmmm, Not to many pirates ,but there will be a handful! From what the others have said a Sat meet up would be best for them. Any problems with Sat? maybe around 3-4pm?

Shikachou
05-03-2009, 11:56 AM
I plan on bringing kid!Luffy to the con! ^^

Craft User
05-03-2009, 02:49 PM
I am bringing Tashigi and an Alablaster Luffy(son).

Fayte
05-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Awesome! More people. I'm thinking meet up ,so any suggestions or things that won't work?

ChickenDoughnut
05-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Shikachou~ *.* OMG.OMG Kid Luffy!? *Massive Hugs* I really cannot wait to see! XD You must reenact the Scar scene. haha :3

Craft User~ Tashigi Awesome! Rarely ever see her cosplayed. ^^ And when you say you son you mean a mini Luffy!? O___O So adorable ♥

Fayte~Oh-no, Boo! :p Saturday is no good for me, Imma gonna be Zack all day and getting my Perona Makeup done takes forever!! -_-' But hey if I'm out voted and you guys end up making one on Saturday then I definitely take photos! : D

Capt_Lucifer
05-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Aww this makes me sad to see not so many OP cosplayers. It makes me want to try and finish up Trafalgar Law so I could add more Pirate-love to this con... but I just dont have enough time/space in my cosplay list to do it ^ ^U I'll keep an eye out for you guys though <333

Fayte
05-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Perona! duuuuuude I can't wait to see that! Hmmm, Friday works too if it's early at like 4pm or 8/9pm if I bring Hellsing cosplay ,but if I opt to bring FFX then anytime Friday before 10pm works. Lots of flexibility from my part! Anyone else with considerations???

KiwiNinamori
05-05-2009, 05:50 PM
My sister is going as Nico Robin, but I think she's wearing it on Sunday

Xltima
05-06-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm going as Luffy in the Enies Lobby arc! And a Sanji is coming with me. ^_^

Craft User
05-06-2009, 05:58 PM
[
Craft User~ Tashigi Awesome! Rarely ever see her cosplayed. ^^ And when you say you son you mean a mini Luffy!? O___O So adorable ♥

[B]

I'm sorry, my son is not mini anymore, almost 17, but he makes a great Luffy. I am one of those older cosplayers.

Dokudel
05-06-2009, 07:56 PM
My boyfriend was planning on cosplaying as Rob Lucci. But his voice actor canceled so I dont know if hes gonna dress up as him anymore. ^_^;; But he always wears at least one character from the show.

Fayte
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Ok, I have it listed down for Friday at 3pm and Saturday at 5pm, little problem though, I am not familiar with the area at all so outside the dealers room to the left or maybe right?

ChickenDoughnut
05-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Lucifer~ No LAW?! Why! : ( He is pretty much my third favorite Super Nova, You make me sad. :P

Craft User~ ^^ Well still awesome, Don't see to many of Luffy's Kid outfit. Hope to see you guys.

Fayte~ XD haha Nobody really is it's a completely new con center for everybody. ^^ So we will all be pulling Zoros. :P
Anyway I changed my cosplay line up so I'm gonna try and make the Saturday photoshoot, Can't wait to see everyone!

Capt_Lucifer
05-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Haha well to tell the truth I really do want to do Law for this con, but at this point I doubt I'd be able to even finish by the time the con comes around since I have so many other things I need to finish first @3@ I have the shirt almost complete, the hat needs spots, pants I dont even have, shoes I need to buy, I need to mildly edit my wig, and the sword is nonexistant atm 8/ Sad thing is, I'll probably finish like... a few days after AZ... aside from the sword which will be hard for me since I've never made a sword from scratch and its sooo looooong >3< I plan on making a decapitated head of a Marine to toss around too xD lol

Nitro
05-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Haha well to tell the truth I really do want to do Law for this con, but at this point I doubt I'd be able to even finish by the time the con comes around since I have so many other things I need to finish first @3@ I have the shirt almost complete, the hat needs spots, pants I dont even have, shoes I need to buy, I need to mildly edit my wig, and the sword is nonexistant atm 8/ Sad thing is, I'll probably finish like... a few days after AZ... aside from the sword which will be hard for me since I've never made a sword from scratch and its sooo looooong >3< I plan on making a decapitated head of a Marine to toss around too xD lol

Decapitated head! =D

Capt_Lucifer
05-14-2009, 08:55 PM
SHUSH YOU! I'm supposed to be the only one spamming this thread! lol xP

But yea, I'm definitely planning on having a head for Otakon... I'll probably peg people with it cause Im an asshole 8D lol

Nitro
05-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Can I put your head between my legs?

Capt_Lucifer
05-15-2009, 02:50 PM
If you didn't I'd be sad

.... we should be spamming the Otakon OP thread 8P lol

KiwiNinamori
05-16-2009, 02:36 PM
My sister is going as Nico Robin. She might be able to make the photoshoot on either day, it depends since she was planning to dress up as Robin on Sunday.

Matsu Rii
05-16-2009, 10:47 PM
My Enies Lobby Luffy is now 90% complete, aside from finishing sewing the hat's ribbon and putting the third strap on the sandals. I'm probably going to only be Luffy on Sat and Sun, since I'm also going as Geese Howard with my friends Terry Bogard to reenact the final fight from Fatal Fury, so I'm most likely gonna be Geese Thur and Fri, maybe change into Luffy on Friday evening if I get tired of Geese.

Fayte
05-18-2009, 07:24 AM
The week of AZ is upon us! So I've noticed a lot of people bringing OP on Saturday and not Friday, any objections to cancel the OP meet on friday and just do it Sat?

Xltima
05-18-2009, 02:20 PM
I was hoping for it on Friday at 3pm, but if its Saturday at 5pm, I may be able to change back into Luffy for the photoshoot, depending on the FF photoshooting tho. ^_^

Craft User
05-19-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm planning on wearing mine Friday.

ChickenDoughnut
05-20-2009, 09:05 AM
Capt_Lucifer~ XD OMG If you don't bring this next year (Marine Head and all) *Cries* That will be it, the world is over as we know it. XP

Oh Geez I know good luck with that! I'm working on making my first sword from scratch as well. O.O

Any~way So It seems we have a more for the Saturday shoot? I hope to have time to bring Perona at 5pm. 2 more days!!! See you all there, All One Piece cosplayers prepared to be picture raped by meh :P

Dokudel
05-25-2009, 07:28 PM
On Friday I was dressed as Skypiea Nami/ Waver Nami. Was totally in the game room the whole time. ^_^

ChickenDoughnut
05-25-2009, 07:48 PM
DX I was so sad at the lack of One Piece this year! Everyone who cosplayed One Piece: Did you guys only wear it for like 5 minute XD haha cause I saw pretty no more than 10. :P

Either I was happy to see the one piece cosplayers that were there you guys were awesome!

Craft User
05-26-2009, 08:47 PM
My son wore his Alabaster Luffy pretty much all day Friday and I was Tashigi from around 3pm until around 11pm on Friday as well.