PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sanctuary 09

Fainne Roisin
12-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Per usual, starting up an Angel Sanctuary thread. I will be there as Rosiel, of course. I'm planning on having his military uniform this time. It's about time we got a decent group together for a photoshoot.

Rei2Rei
02-10-2009, 06:28 PM
I'll be cosplaying Mad Hatter this year. :) We should definitely do a shoot!

Fainne Roisin
02-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Yay, another person!

Bur Loire
02-24-2009, 10:10 PM
OH MAN!

I'll be debuting my first AS costume at AZ this year! I'm doing Lucifer (its the artbook outfit with the wire-tastic wing thinugs <3) I TOTALLY MUST HAVE PICTURES WITH YOU GUYS! Oh and I'll have my little firey brother in tow as well LOL <3 SO CUTE *O* <3333

Fainne Roisin
02-25-2009, 07:25 AM
YESSS! I'm so glad you're doing that version! Especially since your costumes are amazing.

Rei2Rei
04-07-2009, 08:17 AM
I'll be debuting my first AS costume at AZ this year! I'm doing Lucifer (its the artbook outfit with the wire-tastic wing thinugs <3) I TOTALLY MUST HAVE PICTURES WITH YOU GUYS! Oh and I'll have my little firey brother in tow as well LOL <3 SO CUTE *O* <3333

Oooh, Lucifer!! I can't wait to see your costume. The one with the wings is so neat! Also, I'm excited you'll be bringing a Michael! <3 Sounds like there will be tons of AS costumes this year!

Chikane-chan
04-08-2009, 02:24 PM
A friend and myself are planning on bringing these versions of Alexiel and Rosiel, if we finish in time between school and work. Of course I plan on slightly altering the Alexiel costume for, um, decency reasons. We might have a Lucifer also (pimp coat and snake cover art version), as well as a Mad Hatter and maybe Setsuna. I can't wait to see everyone's costumes, and yeah, we should definitely get a photo shoot together!

Rei2Rei
04-12-2009, 07:15 PM
A friend and myself are planning on bringing these versions of Alexiel and Rosiel, if we finish in time between school and work. Of course I plan on slightly altering the Alexiel costume for, um, decency reasons. We might have a Lucifer also (pimp coat and snake cover art version), as well as a Mad Hatter and maybe Setsuna. I can't wait to see everyone's costumes, and yeah, we should definitely get a photo shoot together!

I can't wait to see your version of Alexiel. That artwork of her has always been one of my favorites!<333 Hopefully everything will work out and you'll have time to finish those costumes.

twentystitches
04-14-2009, 06:58 PM
I might fix up my Kurai and bring it with me, either that or bring along my OVA Rosiel (silver and grey duster combo). /o/ Whoo, go Angel Sanctuary cosplay!

rosabella
04-18-2009, 09:56 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! I totally did not see this thread. LAWLercakes.

ANYWHOO!! I'm Bur Loire's Michael. I'm so excited to see so many AS cosplayers!

Bur Loire
04-19-2009, 10:49 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! I totally did not see this thread. LAWLercakes.

EEEEEEEEEEE MY LITTTLE BROTHERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! *<33333*

rosabella
04-19-2009, 12:45 PM
EEEEEEEEEEE MY LITTTLE BROTHERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! *<33333*

*except we're actually twins*

O BIG BROTHER!!!! I'm so excited for our EPICU battle pictures!

Lyn
04-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Oh man, sadly none of my AS costumes are in any condition remotely wearable and I'm working on too much other stuff to remake any. But you guys make me miss doing it like woah. T_T Though I will at least totally come by for taking photos.

Rei2Rei
04-19-2009, 05:46 PM

I looked in your gallery and your Michael wings look AMAZING. I love how you did them. <333

rosabella
04-19-2009, 06:43 PM
I looked in your gallery and your Michael wings look AMAZING. I love how you did them. <333

Thank you! I'm excited to get pictures with you!

Fainne Roisin
05-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Setting up a photoshoot time sometime Sat. afternoon. Does anyone have a conflict with 5 pm? In the lobby?

Bur Loire
05-17-2009, 07:27 PM
That's perfect for me! <3

Rei2Rei
05-17-2009, 08:43 PM
That sounds good for me, too!

rosabella
05-18-2009, 11:13 AM
I'm fine!

Fainne Roisin
05-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Sounds great. Posted it to the master list thread. I can't wait!

Rei2Rei
05-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Ohmygoodness, you guys! All your costumes were AMAZING. Seriously. The turn out for everything was beyond epic, lol. <333 Much love to Fainne Roisin for setting everything up and to Bur Loire and rosabella for being an amazing Lucifer and Michael.

Also, my camera was acting weird at the con and most of the pictures my boyfriend took didn't come out. D: So, I would be BEYOND grateful if you guys could send me some of the ones you took at the shoot.

Bur Loire
05-26-2009, 09:44 AM
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
It was so awesome seeing actual AS cosplayers LOLOLOL! That never happens! XD <3333

And I wish I had a photog to follow us around the whole time, cause those pics would have been epic @_@ <333

Fainne Roisin
05-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Yes, we all looked great! The shoot was a lot of fun. I will be posting pics up as soon as my boyfriend gives me all the ones he took.

Bur Loire
05-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Ohmygoodness, you guys! All your costumes were AMAZING. Seriously. The turn out for everything was beyond epic, lol. <333 Much love to Fainne Roisin for setting everything up and to Bur Loire and rosabella for being an amazing Lucifer and Michael.

Also, my camera was acting weird at the con and most of the pictures my boyfriend took didn't come out. D: So, I would be BEYOND grateful if you guys could send me some of the ones you took at the shoot.

BY THE WAY.
You are the most amazing Mad Hatter EVER.

Seriously. *o*

I posted a few pics I have in my AZ gallery of us, but they are mostly close ups. I need to finish resizing stuff. LIKE OUR HEART SHAPE PICTURE LOLOLOL XD

Rei2Rei
05-26-2009, 08:13 PM
BY THE WAY.
You are the most amazing Mad Hatter EVER.

Seriously. *o*

I posted a few pics I have in my AZ gallery of us, but they are mostly close ups. I need to finish resizing stuff. LIKE OUR HEART SHAPE PICTURE LOLOLOL XD

Thank you so much! <333 And you were the most amazing Lucifer. I had such a fun time doing silly poses with you! LOL. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE HEART SHAPE PICTURE! XD

Ah. I hate to ask you this and be annoying. But if you get a chance, could you send me some of the pictures from the shoot? I would love to have the bigger original files. I can PM you my email and stuff.

rosabella
05-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Thank you so much! <333 And you were the most amazing Lucifer. I had such a fun time doing silly poses with you! LOL. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE HEART SHAPE PICTURE! XD

Ah. I hate to ask you this and be annoying. But if you get a chance, could you send me some of the pictures from the shoot? I would love to have the bigger original files. I can PM you my email and stuff.

HALO MY DARLING!!!! I HAS PIKTARS FOR YOU!!! I'll need to PM the link to them to you.

Lyn
05-27-2009, 06:47 PM
You guys were all seriously so amazing! ^_^ I'm so glad to see good AS cosplay again. Makes me really want to do it again sometime.