PDA

View Full Version : Characters in spandex

RedSonya
12-27-2008, 02:19 AM
I need some help in thinking up of characters that wear spandex. Those skin tight outfits, with a sort of military/robotic look. Sort of similar to Motoko (http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/55466-5/MK02.jpg) Kusanagi's look and Rei's plugsuit, but something out of the ordinary like Kos-Mos's outfit from Xenosaga. Thanks

Sarcasm-hime
12-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Ummm...any superhero ever created? Seriously, there's thousands. Hard to suggest something when the criteria are so broad.

AVAAntares
12-27-2008, 06:43 AM
Um... yeah. That list could be thousands of characters long (starting with anybody in a flight suit from any mecha show...). Here are the ones off the top of my head:

Pilots in plug suits from Evangelion.
Cheza from Wolf's Rain.
Miss Deep from Read or Die.
Priss Asagiri from Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.
Chloe from Noir.
Sheik from Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time).
Female pilots from Martian Successor Nadesico.
Psyren from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Iria from Zeiram: The Animation.
Julia from Cowboy Bebop.
Robin (bike courier mode) from Witch Hunter Robin.
A thousand and one CLAMP characters.

han-pan
12-27-2008, 10:58 AM
ANYY American comic character for one.

Also, Samus Aran's zero suit, now that it's recognizeable, would be an option.

EgnirysFaye
12-27-2008, 09:39 PM
(Does it matter what the gender is?)

Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid came into mind.

Stevie Ray
12-28-2008, 07:47 AM
Dose anyone know a good site to buy full body suites (including hands and feet) from? I can only seem to find site that don't specialize in them so I don't feel like I can trust their quality to be so good.

Mangochutney
12-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Search for "zentai" on Ebay.

Multi-Cosplayer
12-28-2008, 05:25 PM
I need some help in thinking up of characters that wear spandex. Those skin tight outfits, with a sort of military/robotic look. Sort of similar to Motoko (http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/55466-5/MK02.jpg) Kusanagi's look and Rei's plugsuit, but something out of the ordinary like Kos-Mos's outfit from Xenosaga. Thanks

haha Lee from Naruto