PDA

View Full Version : One Piece at AM!!

Luffy XII
07-22-2003, 03:06 AM
ok ok I don't normally organize a gathering and stuff but.... I really want there to be a One Piece gathering at AM XDD sooo any1 gonna cosplay as a one piece character plz let me know and we can get something started.

sounds good?

Lisa Honeychan
07-22-2003, 03:33 AM
I'm totally for it, myself! I'm personally torn between going as Nami, or a cute female Luffy, all sessified..*LOL* I'm hoping my fiencee will agree with going as Zorro..He really likes the character, and with green hair, he'll do a nice job! :)

Friday is full-up for me, costume-wise. Any thoughts on what day would be good? Saturday morning, say from con start till about 2pm???? I'm co-running the masquerade, and will be busy after 2 or 3pm, i'm guessing. Or, would Sunday be better?

Any thoughts???

K_Valentine
07-22-2003, 01:19 PM
I hope I finish my extension for Luffy by AM. I think my friend will have his Sanji ready also. Just name the day and time...

Luffy XII
07-22-2003, 07:25 PM
it'll be nice if we can at least have a full house of luffy's crew ^^

Lisa is co-running the masquerade? kwel!! that means you're way more experienced at this than me XD so ya I'll leave the decision on time and stuff up to you ne?

Nami or Female Luffy are both fun >: D but if no other nami comes, I would start begging you to choose nami lolss. j/k its up to you.
and for your fiencee, I recomend coloring hairspray for Zoro. or if he refuses a dark green bandana covering the hair would look just as cool!

K_Valentine
07-22-2003, 07:49 PM
Would Sunday work?

Luffy XII
07-26-2003, 02:14 PM
hehe i guess sunday would work best, because I imagine on that day we would have the most free time.

ok ok let us decide on the time then, even tho i'm still waiting for more people to post ;) but ya lets decide on the time now.

K_Valentine
07-26-2003, 09:16 PM
Sunday 10AM Poolside confirmed on gathering list.

Sana-chan
07-27-2003, 12:41 AM
I wanna cosplay Nami, but I don't think I'll have enough money to get that together for AM @_@ I'm so broke lol.

piroko
07-27-2003, 11:43 PM
Here comes a Nami! :D
Though I don't know how much of my orangish hair will fade before October.. ;)

I'm planning on going, and my friend that I am planning to go with is gonna be Captain Kuro (from AX).

Can't wait to see you all there! ^_^

Luffy XII
07-28-2003, 11:42 AM
Cool Kool thanx for keeping this up guys!

now we need some zoro and shanks XDD

ChibiHiku
08-02-2003, 06:42 PM
^_^ I've got myself a Nami cosplay! So if it's all set for the gathering, I will be there!

Kikari
08-02-2003, 07:05 PM
I'll go as Nico Robin again :D

Dark Vision
08-03-2003, 08:37 AM
The big One Piece group from last year will be there....(they better, its a reunion!!!) and that means I break out my ghetto made in 2 hour (not by me) for masquerade: movie #3 version Luffy.

Luffy XII
08-04-2003, 06:11 PM
Yay! *looks at last years One Piece pictures* YAY!!:D

WOW the One Piece skit won the masquerade last year??!! Too KOOOLLL!!! :p you guys gonna do another one this year?

ChibiHiku
08-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Luffy XII - ^^() Sorrie... One Piece group from last year isn't doing an Encore presentation for this Animagic... We are doing Shaman King for this Animagic!

Luffy XII
08-08-2003, 01:47 PM
aww no OP skit this year ='( hehe its still cool, but you guys are stull gonna do the group thing rite? Wish I saw the masqurade last year tho

btw I remember you -> ChibiHiku :D I sat next to you in one of the OP group poses at AX~ awsome flag! where did you get it?

oh ya and good luck with the Shaman King Skit this year. I'll be looking foward to it ^^

ChibiHiku
08-08-2003, 02:35 PM
^_^ Yaaah... no OP Skit this year.

Oh yah?! I thought you looked familiar!!! Hehe~! Actually my friend Howie, (who cosplayed as Smoker at the gathering), bought the OP flag at AniMagic last year for about... $80 ^^()

Thanks! I hope our Shaman King skit is a success this year! And hope you can make it to the masquerade as well!