PDA

View Full Version : Shout Outz!!!!!

FlameSniperRei
07-22-2003, 02:35 PM
I didn't see a lot of people that I expected to see at CC this year but I had a great time hanging out with peepz and CC was reallly fun!

I was dressed as Arwen (Hope dress from Two Towers) and Rinoa Heartilly on Sunday. I brought my Yuna singer from FFX-2 but did not get to CC in time to wear it around. =/ My sisters were Legolas and Galadriel on Saturday.

Freya - You're an awesome Frodo, it was good seeing you at CC and getting to know you better. ^.^
Sana - Nice meeting you at CC, I knew of you before this but I actually got to talk to you a little lol.
AJ - Saw you briefly but congradulations to your group for the win at the masq!!!!!!!!! :)
Ashley Rice - Your Arwen costume is simply gorgeous. ^.^ I think you're the best Arwen I've ever seen!
Al - Nice bumping into you on Sunday, too bad we didn't see u on Fri or Sat ;_;
Steven - Saw you briefly, but yeah whats up and see u at AM yeah?
Nessa - *spanks you with your knife* >D
Ziggy - Couldnt've missed u in ur Zack costume ^.~ *high fives*
Shaun - ^o^ Talked for awhile at the end of the con but yeah didn't get to see the mall cuz yeah we had to go to the dinner thing. ^^; Hopefully we'll see u at AM!
Bri & KT - Heard about the X-Men skit, congrats and I want to see piccies *o* !!
Rebecca - I didn't really get to see u in ur Psylocke ;_; SHow me pixxx~! :D
Lionel - Man fancy running into you twice dude. But yeah take a break on those reports man! :)

People I missed seeing at CC:
Mel Mel
Adella and Kyle
Annie

jade_dragon
07-22-2003, 03:40 PM
k my turn

AJ- it was soooo nice to meet you
ziggy- thanks for letting me steal the squal jacket
al-a real charmer you are ,thanks for hunting me down
nessa-it was lovely to meet you
will and FlameSniperRei -im sorry i didnt say hello but i saw you guys doing the final fantasy thing,i wish i got a pic
rogue marvel- kawii yuna
i saw others too but i was usualy rushing to find my groups so hugs to you all

Aya Mizu
07-22-2003, 05:15 PM
I know O_O I didn't see you 'cause I was hemming in the dark during the first half of the New Line Panel. Heehee, just HAD to drop what I was doing for the second half of course ;D LOL

I only saw Hichan for a few seconds, Ziggy, Moo, Briana, Katie, some people I don't know very well from the boards but were great Psylocke and Jubilee, I think Freya, Lionel, Al, Nessa, Adella, and of course our group. But yay to those of you whom I did see ^^

FlameSniperRei
07-22-2003, 06:08 PM
Annie, u came in late for the New Line Panel? I thought everyone and their mom's saw me cuz I was standing on the chair looking for briana like for 10 mins before the panel lol XD aww tho *hug* but yeah congrats to the BIS!

Aya Mizu
07-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Thank you! ^^ I'm still... "Whoa" about the whole thing. Heehee!

Yeah OMG, We had to wait in the 2 mile long registration line so we were afraid we wouldn't even make it in time for the panel. It was about a 2 and a half hour wait and afterwards, we ran for it to try to get any sort of seats in the ballroom. Cordy/Legolas and I finally parked it in two seats with Kelly/Eowyn moved up further, and I just whipped out my sewing and starting working on it as soon as I was seated ^^; I did see the back of someone's very pretty velvet fabric for a moment and thought "Wow, that is a gorgeous costume" without knowing who it was. Heehee!

Crazy Bunta
07-22-2003, 07:19 PM
My shout outz have to be:
AgentSakur9: For having the most kick butt equipmnt and portfolio.

Sana-Chan: For bring so uplifting, nice and being such a good planner.

Yuna: For her help on everything from getting me info on getting into the press area for the Masquerade to getting my pro badge.

Eurobeat: For being on top of all the cosplayers. The convention was so hard to find cosplayers, but when you did find them, Eurobeat King was on it!!! No wonder he got like 1,000 shots

I'll update this list, because there are so many shout outs I gotta do! Like I mentioned in earlier posts, I have never met people so hospitable, nice and helpful as the cosplayers I met at AX and Comic-Con.

FlameSniperRei
07-22-2003, 07:22 PM
LOL yeah that was prob me, omigosh I love my fabric but I was sweating in it x_x;

And omg, I didn't even see Albert who was like right next to us, I guess the excitement of the panel was too distracting. ^^;

THAT was one awesome panel, the BEST panel I've ever been to by far. :) YAY *o* and the free stuff........ did anyone win the lottery for free stuff btw?????

ZiggyB
07-22-2003, 08:06 PM
FlameSniperRei: Hey there, thanks so much for letting me stay with you guys for the Smallville panel. :) I don't think I would have been able to make it in without ya. :>

jade_dragon: Yah! It was great to see you. No problem about the jacket. :> You look better with it anyway. :)

As for everyone that I saw... man there are too many of them and my brain is fried. <waves to everyone anyway> :)

Kikari
07-22-2003, 08:46 PM
ZiggyB: I remember you! I was the Pochi dog chick o_O;; your chainsaw was funny xD. Thanks for taking of pic of me w/the azumanga daioh chick ^^;

wah what did everyone go as at the dinner..? i remember so many people but I don't remember their names oO;

Crazy Bunta
07-22-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Kikari
ZiggyB: I remember you! I was the Pochi dog chick o_O;; your chainsaw was funny xD. Thanks for taking of pic of me w/the azumanga daioh chick ^^;

wah what did everyone go as at the dinner..? i remember so many people but I don't remember their names oO;

Agent Sakur9 and I were cleverly disguised as photo journalists.

Yuna looked like the girl from Harry Potter, (couldn't spell her name to save my life) and Sana-Chan was Yuna FFX-2 version. Other than that I really didn't know anyone.

Knight_Survive
07-22-2003, 10:16 PM
...I guess this goes without saying...but here it goes ^^

to everyone at the cosplay dinner,had a great time,wished we went seperated,would of been alot more fun together,but none the less,I had fun,you guys had fun and we all had fun

to AgentSakura9,you where a very nice and very generious,hope you liked the Breadsticks and thanks alot for the Promo CD.

to ZiggyP,out of everyone there at the shoot,you're Ash rules above everyone elses. (bows)

to Kikari,sorry we didnt talk much,but I wanted to say you're costume was cute and I REALLLLLLLLY wish we talked more at the con. Oh well,nice seeing you again though ^_^

to Tydawgsd,dude,you're Kakashi was was wayyyy cool man,and you arnt so bad eather,we should chill sometime with my newly purchoused (SP?)Lupin DVD's.

to Wolfgirl,you where the first person to Im me when I got home and you where one of the better cosplayers that I met,I really wish we would of hangged out more,oh well,mabe someday later,ne?

to everyone else who saw me or heard I was there or what not-Thank you all for you're suport,even though I didnt have much of a good time at the con itself,I had a fun time meeting everyone and i Hope soon we can meet again :) because of you all,I remember this con not as the 4 days I was almost dead but the 4 days that I met some kick ass people and had fun along the way :)

oh well,i'll have con pictures up soon,so you all better be ready ^_^

ZiggyB
07-22-2003, 10:48 PM
Kikari: Hehe, thanks, that was such a last minute costume. :) But people seemed to like it. :)

It was good seeing you! :) Sorry I couldn't make it to the dinner. I don't think I saw you again after that. :(

FlameSniperRei: Haha, a lot of people suddenly recognized me when I wore that costume. Even the Pioneer booth babes wanted to get my picture, because they recognized me from AX. 8-O

I did see Ashley Rice for a little bit after her drive from hell getting to SDCC.

I'm really sorry I missed seeing kylash327 and ParnsAngel. I really wanted to meet them in person and admire their Peace Keeper uniforms (from Farscape).

Reno_kun
07-22-2003, 11:10 PM
i want to give a shout out to sana-chan,mellisa,tenchi,aj,pakachu and jackie..!!!

Sana-chan
07-22-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Aya Mizu
I only saw Hichan for a few seconds, Ziggy, Moo, Briana, Katie, some people I don't know very well from the boards but were great Psylocke and Jubilee...

I was the Jubilee lol XD. I'll shout out later cuz my brain is the fried @_@.

But yeah it was so good meeting all of you! Even if we didn't talk much, I really do enjoy these kind of things XD.

aznaphrodite
07-22-2003, 11:52 PM
Gina: I'll definitely post pics of my Psylocke costume later!
Ziggy: It was nice to meet you at Comic Con! Please let me know when you get your pics up 'cause I know you have some of me!
Sana: I'm pretty sure I saw you several times in your Yuna Gunner costume. I wished I had introduced myself! Your costumes always look great and I saw you as Jubilee in the Masquerade!

BTW, for anyone who doesn't know me but may have saw me, I was Psylocke on Thursday and Saturday, Catwoman on Friday, and Tifa on Sunday! :D

hichan
07-23-2003, 01:13 AM
Annie and ORC - yay!!!! that was the coolest thing ever ! I loved that skit! XD
Lionel - Thanks so much for directing me towards masq line and chillin with Po and me during masq! ^.^ Hee hee thanks for eating the 2nd pretzel too!
Mel - I hope you have fun in Japan!
Oscar - I can't believe I kept running into you! I barely saw anyone XD I can't wait to see the pics you have! You took lots O_O

grrr... i didn't see anyone else! I was so sheltered and late Sat and Sun... <_<

tydawgsd
07-23-2003, 01:42 AM
Wowza, lots shout outs for me. Forgive me if I forget ya

Eurobeat King-Great Meeting You, you do good photography.

Knight_Survive- Nice ta meet ya man, you were really cool. Chillin sounds good, just wished I could have gotten a shot of your costume.

Kikari- Nice finally meeting the person who I talk to online all the time.

Lachraine- You are a cool guy and it was fun chillin with you the four days.

HimuraKenshin23- You were cool too. Your sense of humor rocks.

Suzushichan- Glompilicious. That about sums you up ;)

Rogue Marvel-Now that I know you were the Yuna, you seemed pretty cool for the day we hung out.

Sana-chan- Great Yuna, and your organizing of the dinner was awesome.

Dark Vision- You were really cool. It was fun talking to you at the dinner.

K I think that sums it up for me. Sorry if I missed ya.

enishi
07-23-2003, 03:35 AM
I went to Comic Con on Sunday only for about 3 hours total. I didn't do much except wander the dealer's hall and have a $8 sandwhich.

*waves to Yuna, Sana-chan, Dark Vision, Something Lulu, Freya, and Eurobeat King* ^_^

Crazy Bunta
07-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by hichan

Mel - I hope you have fun in Japan!

Oops. I forgot to say goodbye to Mel. Her trip sounds so nice. I'm jealous. What can I say. I think I was expecting to see Mel more than just 5 minutes on Saturday. I thought I saw her in line at the masquerade, but wasn't sure.

ZiggyB
07-23-2003, 06:17 AM
Since everyone asked, I put up the photos with cosplay.com members in them.

Here you go. (http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=4506&si=&page=1&sort=2&perpage=24&password=&ppuser=418&stype=1)

aznaphrodite: I saw you in Catwoman and Tifa, but I only saw your Psylock when you were crossing the street. And I was on the otherside. -_- Doh!

hichan: Haha, yah, first at the hotel lobby and then at the masquerade line. Wow you were amazingly popular with the photographers. I don't think you moved 2 feet without being stopped for a picture. :)

Crazy Bunta
07-23-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB

hichan: Haha, yah, first at the hotel lobby and then at the masquerade line. Wow you were amazingly popular with the photographers. I don't think you moved 2 feet without being stopped for a picture. :)

It's cause her Dark magician Girl costume was so vibrant it was like a cameraman beacon. Heck I jumped in for a shot of it. :)

hichan
07-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB
Since everyone asked, I put up the photos with cosplay.com members in them.

Here you go. (http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=4506&si=&page=1&sort=2&perpage=24&password=&ppuser=418&stype=1)

aznaphrodite: I saw you in Catwoman and Tifa, but I only saw your Psylock when you were crossing the street. And I was on the otherside. -_- Doh!

Originally posted by Crazy Bunta
It's cause her Dark magician Girl costume was so vibrant it was like a cameraman beacon. Heck I jumped in for a shot of it. :)

LOL! you guys make it seem like i'm some sort of shiny superhero XD actually... it was my bf who was saying that i couldn't walk for half a minute without getting my picture taken at AX... which then got me to counting the seconds to whenever we were walking LOL

I'm glad people were able to recognize my costume and enjoy it! ^.^

Something Lulu
07-23-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Aya Mizu
some people I don't know very well from the boards but were great Psylocke and Jubilee

I was that Psylocke. ^_^ Your costume was so gorgeous! I didn't really cosplay during the weekend, so I don't think people recognized me, although I wasn't dressed like myself - I was Death from 'Sandman' on Saturday and a Kite fangirl on Sunday wearing Dark Vision's bright-ass hat. I wanted to really see a lot of the con and it's hard to do that in costume, so I left all the big stuff at home.

I didn't do much except wander the dealer's hall and have a $8 sandwhich.
*waves to Yuna, Sana-chan, Dark Vision, Something Lulu, Freya, and Eurobeat King* ^_^

::waves back:: Thanks for letting me and Qui share some of that $8 sandwich. I'm not sure how far those multiple bags of Dragonball Z fruit snacks would have gotten us.

I have to try and regain my memories of the entire con (sensory overload and no sleep = bad) but when I do I'll write more lol.

Aya Mizu
07-24-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Something Lulu
I was that Psylocke. ^_^ Your costume was so gorgeous! I didn't really cosplay during the weekend, so I don't think people recognized me, although I wasn't dressed like myself - I was Death from 'Sandman' on Saturday and a Kite fangirl on Sunday wearing Dark Vision's bright-ass hat. I wanted to really see a lot of the con and it's hard to do that in costume, so I left all the big stuff at home.

OH! Duh, LOL I didn't realize you and Sana were the Psylocke and Jubilee. ^_^; You guys looked great and very much like the characters! Very sessy ;D

Suzushichan
07-25-2003, 01:14 AM
Tydawg; Hey babe, I'm not the only one who's "glompolicious"! ;)

Knight_Survive
07-25-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Suzushichan
Tydawg; Hey babe, I'm not the only one who's "glompolicious"! ;)

yeah! like me!...oh wait...oh well ^^; I didnt think I saw ya there,I was Da Lupin at the dinner and all over the con. If you didnt see me,names Ramses :D sorry for screwthing it up for ya,no hard fealings? :)

Suzushichan
07-25-2003, 03:16 PM
Um, I was the chick who was Exel and Going on about how I probably had more Hellsing stuff than you have Rupin stuff! -__-
I WIN!!! LALALALALALAAA!!!
oh and as for "glompolicoius" I was referring to Tydawg! ;)
*glompz Ty*
hmmm.oh yeah! other shout outz!

Hello to All!;
Tydawg
Kusanagi
Sana chan
something lulu
dark vision
Eurobeat king (also glompolicious as Trowa ^_^)
jacki
too sexy tidus
and any hellsing cosplayers!!! ^_^
oh, and Kokiri child!
(sorry if I left anybody out...)

Freya
07-25-2003, 03:40 PM
My turn for shout outz:

Not counting Sana-chan and Something Lulu since they're sis and cousin ^___^

Anyways:

FlameSniperRei, & L to the 3rd: It was nice finally meeting both of you. Your Arwen and Legolas costumes were absolutely gorgeous!
Nessa: No box! LOL Great hanging out with you, you're such a sweeety...can't wait till Ani-magic raor!
Ashley Rice: Our pretty Arwen! Gosh you're such a sweetheart! Awesome time at the Con!
Ziggy & Moo: As always you two are fun to hang around. Are you thinking of Ani-magic? I need my Peorth! X_X
Eurobeat King: Thanks for being Shinji with me when I was Asuka. Had a great time hangin out when you was takin pics. ^_^
Kelbebop, Aya Mizu, and rest of ORC crew: Great meeting you all, awesome costumes and a pleasure to talk with! We all gotta find out more info for ROTK red carpet premiere in LA if it's happening or not. (obviously it will) Anyways great job on the masquerade! Well deserved!
Bri & KT: Your personal camera holder! j/k Great meeting you guys, we should definitely hang out sometime! ^_~

And to everyone else I forgot, great meeting you...and see you at next year's Comic Con....(or AX or whatever comes first LOL)

KelBebop
07-25-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Freya

Kelbebop, Aya Mizu, and rest of ORC crew: Great meeting you all, awesome costumes and a pleasure to talk with! We all gotta find out more info for ROTK red carpet premiere in LA if it's happening or not. (obviously it will) Anyways great job on the masquerade! Well deserved!

Thanks a bunch, hon! I had a great time talking to you backstage at the masquerade. Hobbit pride! We'll have to get together sometime in a less stressful environment! :thumbsup:

Keeping her big hobbit ears open for news about ROTK events...

All good things,
Kel

Ashe
07-25-2003, 05:38 PM
Ah, I'm late, but:

Sana, Freya, SomethingLulu tachi - Thanks for a great weekend, you guys are, as always, a joy to be with. And thanks for feeding me on Friday! ^_^'

Nessa - It was great to see you and have a chance to talk. I'm glad you decided to join the LOTR madness ^_~ . I'm still in favor of calling you Aragorn's lost sister.

FlameSniperRei and L to the 3rd - You guys looked wonderful. All the costume in your group were great, and you together you all just looked so matched. It was good to see you.

DarkVision - your ability to pull weapons out of hammer space the night before a convention never ceases to amaze me. You rock.

Al - good to see you as always. I'm glad you brought out EW Trowa, I love that costume. ^_~

BriBaby! I've never really gotten a chance to talk to you before, but I had a lot of fun hanging out with you. I hope we can do it more in the future.

Kusanagi - You were wonderfully easy to find in that bright red wig. ^_^ Good to see you again.

Lionel - I barely saw you, but I hope you had a good convention!
I think the only ORC person I saw was AJ, briefly, but congrats to you guys!

And sadly, I didn't get so see Kyle or Sarah at all u.u

I hate these things because I always forget to mention someone..

Knight_Survive
07-25-2003, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Suzushichan
Um, I was the chick who was Exel and Going on about how I probably had more Hellsing stuff than you have Rupin stuff! -__-
I WIN!!! LALALALALALAAA!!!
oh and as for "glompolicoius" I was referring to Tydawg! ;)
*glompz Ty*

yeah,I saw ya ^^ but oh well,Exel Saga is cool,I wov it too...speaking of Ty (glomps him as well >.> <.<)
you didnt see it. :walkoff:
:skidude2:

Jinx
07-25-2003, 08:57 PM
Everyone I met: So cool! I sound like such a dork, but you guys rocked. I was probably pretty quiet, but I was really glad to meet all of you. Nessa and Ashley Rice look shorter in person. ^-^; 'Cept for Ziggy, I hope I didnt talk _too_ much. o.o;

Thanks guys, for being sweet. ^-^

CinsAngel
07-27-2003, 01:31 PM
Aww..I wish I had More of an oportunity to see you guys! I was only there for 2 days and even then I was in and out very fast.
I DID see SpookyBrew! *sends her hugs*
Me and my friends went as the girl versions of the Indiana Jones crew. If anyone has any pics of us, lemme know? I'd love to see em:)

Cins

Suzushichan
07-27-2003, 03:35 PM
Hey, I think I saw you! ^^

CinsAngel
07-28-2003, 01:16 PM
Cool!
We were kinda burried and lost in the dealers room for the most part..spending obscene amounts of money *laughs*
Glad someone spotted us!:)

Cins

Suzushichan
07-28-2003, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I mostly in the dealer's room too. but this year I actually got outside and did OTHER stuff...like eat! We went and got sushi! YUM! :p