PDA

View Full Version : TRAIN is AWSOME! :D

makonurikoryoko
07-23-2003, 01:51 AM
OMg! I have to share! I just back from a Train concert in NYC and OMG theyre so awsome live! I love their music sooo much and them live... even better!!! They even did some Led Zepplin and Aerosmith! :D It was exciting! And even more exciting was being in the front row ::squeals::
ooo I cant get over th egoodness of it all!!!! XD

Babbit_Chan
07-23-2003, 02:33 AM
Blah I wish I could go to a Train concert... Too bad the one you went to was in NYC T-T I love their music - it's soo pretty.

makonurikoryoko
07-23-2003, 11:40 AM
yeaah They're music is soo good. Theyre doing a tour for their new cd and supposed to be going to CA.. i dunno if they did or if theyre headin there next, but you hpould totaly look into it. It was the best concert Ive been to

Kia
07-23-2003, 09:31 PM
They did an Intimate and Interactive for Much More Music the other night. I caught a bit of it. I'm not much into the music (haven't taken the time out to listen to them) but they band members are really funny guys who seem really nice as well. ^_^

ChibiRinoa
07-24-2003, 09:37 AM
waaaaiiii ^.^ im going to see them on Saturday at Lupos -dances around- ive never seen them live, so this should be fun fun fun!

makonurikoryoko
07-24-2003, 11:57 AM
ooo Chibi, I hop e you have lots of fun!!!! XD