PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden @ BAAF !

Jowy
07-23-2003, 12:22 PM
OK I know there are like 4 Suikoden fans in all of New York, but it's worth a shot! My friends and I are starting a Suikoden group for BAAF.

Here is who we have so far-

Culgan - Sami *
Flame Champion - Jowy
Jowy - Jowy
Millie - Strawberry
Nash - Aden's BF *
Riou - Kayce
Sierra - Aden *
Window - Jowy's Friend

*=tentative

Anyone else interested??

Aden
07-23-2003, 02:09 PM
LMAO Add two more to that count of four. My bofriend and I are fans in New York, as you know ;D

I don't know if we can make it to BAAF, even though a friend of mine wants us to attend.. monetary issues and all..

we have, as you know, Nash and Sierra, and Jillia and Rowd. xD So you know, if we can make it, which set would you like there?

Jowy
07-24-2003, 12:47 AM
Ah yes! I Hope you are able to come! Keeping Kayce in mind I'll ask you to come as Nash and Sierra. (Sierra is his fav.) Oh, and if possible I wouldn't mind if Rowd and Jillia made an appearance too! But for now I will put you up as tentative Nash and Sierra. Either way I'll see you at Otakon. Hope you can make it to BAAF!

Aden
07-24-2003, 09:37 PM
Sure thing :D We'll see how it goes. I hope we can make it too XD

X Kamui
08-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Oh cool Suikoden!!! Ive got all 3 of them ^______^

Im guessing your doing Sukoden 3?

Aden
08-03-2003, 08:44 PM
All of mine are freom Suikoden II / Gaiden :B I haven't touched the third game :o

X Kamui
08-03-2003, 11:48 PM
>.< oh ok, S2 is the only one i havent finished, but i hear its the best, im workin on it tho ^___^

Jowy
08-04-2003, 11:55 PM
I'll take whatever I could get... from Suikoden 1, 2, 3 or SuikoGaiden 1, 2! Let us know if you are concidering a costume from the series.