PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble deciding on Street Fighter

Mastrpuppt
01-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Guess I should explain that a friend of mine I kinda brainwashed to do a Cammy cosplay and we both absolutely love Street Fighter. That combined with my guilt if I sent her off alone in a one peice makes me want to cosplay as well lol.

Umm...I've been suggested either Ken, Ryu, or Fei Long from people IRL...And I actually love all three characters. I don't really mind which SF it would be from either, I'm just looking for suggestions/other ideas from people here since i trust a cosplay website would know a thing or two lols.

I'm already taking kung fu so my body is built a little but im nowhere near as buff as most SF characters. I'm about 6' and well if you need photo's just go to my myspace or see my Yoyo costume http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user

Hmm...now that i think about the buffness perhaps i could look for other Fighting games...any other suggestions? lol I dont mind from any game, I mean it's always nice to hear you look like a game character right? lols...Anyway thanks so muchin advance:crest: