PDA

View Full Version : No "Who are you going as?' thread?

Mary Marvel
01-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Just wondering if there's a thread like this b/c I haven't seen it!

Mary Marvel here, and my husband will be The Spirit! ^_^ can't wait.

kelldar
01-17-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm bringing Silk Spectre I, Sleeping Beauty, Zatanna and Starfire (comic book version)!

EXsoldierSNAKE
01-17-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm going as Solid Snake from the original Metal Gear on the old 8-bit MSX! OLLLLLD SCHOOOOOOL!!

Mary Marvel
01-17-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm bringing Silk Spectre I, Sleeping Beauty, Zatanna and Starfire (comic book version)!

I love those choices! Can't wait to catch a glimpse of ya!:)

I would love to cosplay as Fawn from Disney Fairies... I'd have to grow my hair out again though lol

Kitsune
01-17-2009, 08:30 PM
I'll definitely have Gambit and PJ!Remy and The Cloud Card, and very likely Molly Grue as well. If all goes well, I should have Mouse from ReBoot, too. *crosses fingers*

I can't wait to see all the awesome costumes!

Prota-Girl
01-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Spectreee!! Awesome!

I'm Batman Beyond on Friday, Candle Jack on Saturday and Batman Beyond on Sunday! :D Hope to run into you all!

makeshiftwings
01-17-2009, 10:33 PM
I'll be Lion Sora in the style of Lion King on Broadway and Saturday and Pit.. sometime else XD

Bunnie-Fu
01-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Friday:Catgirl Komugi, Saturday:: Pixie Rikku, Yoko Ritona and Sunday: Pink Bridget!

Nicolai
01-18-2009, 01:25 AM
I'll be going all three days as Jansen Friedh from Lost Odyssey ^^

Pantsu_chan
01-18-2009, 02:41 AM
Friday is Episode III Padme (brown suede), Saturday's costume has yet to be revealed (but you'll see me for sure, lol), and Sunday is super-ero Jiraiya.

YellowKiss
01-18-2009, 03:24 AM
celes fai from tsubasa, acid tokyo fai from tsubasa, and cinderella :3

Mary Marvel
01-18-2009, 04:38 AM
I was thinking of cosplaying all three days, but I'm not sure if I should. My costume ain't that comfortable and the boots wear on my feet after a while.

Frostmourne
01-18-2009, 08:53 AM
I'll be cosplaying Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Gandrake from Samurai Legend Musashi, and maybe a surprise cosplay? Who knows...*shrug*

Hime no Toki
01-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Wander from Shadow of the Colossus Saturday, not sure if I'm attending other days, if so I'm throwing around the possibility of Dahlia Hawthorne and Simon (GL).

SiriusLoveGirl
01-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Only going on Saturday, and I'll be Trucy Wright that day. :D

Mary Marvel
01-18-2009, 05:44 PM
My husband and I figured this year we have to hang around outside the dealer's room a little more b/c we realised photo opportunities didn't really present themselves inside the dealer's room, where we like to spend all our time lol

Lucifer
01-19-2009, 07:23 AM
I'll be going as Astrid Peth (Doctor Who), and my boyfriend with be the Tenth Doctor (blue suit).

Mary Marvel
01-19-2009, 09:28 AM
I just thought my husband and I will be seeing many of you at some point, and we're not going to realise it! haha

kikuyo
01-19-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm going with a few friends. Saturday only. I'll "hopefully" be Emil from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the NEw world and my friend will be Sheena from TAles of Symphonia. lol

Bunnie-Fu
01-19-2009, 12:19 PM
oh noes! my costumes plans have been rejumbled because of an accident going on in the photoshoot on Saturday.

so I guess its going to be a surprise then.....

Tranquility
01-19-2009, 08:15 PM
My schedule :)

Fri- True Form Midna for a Twilight Princess group
Sat- Zero Suit Samus for a Smash Bros. Brawl group
Sun- Chun Li for a Street Fighter group

rf~vadis
01-19-2009, 08:50 PM
below shows XD
but
fri lavi
sat zexion
sun devil lad
8D yep

Mary Marvel
01-20-2009, 11:19 AM
We think my brother in law will be Casey Jones, movie version, but we're still trying to sort a few things out hehe

JFBount
01-20-2009, 04:20 PM
So for me...

Friday - Godot (With Saxophone maybe) for a HUGE Phoenix Wright Group
Saturday - Super-teen extraordinaire
Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Runs around in underwear
Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Sunday - Diego Armando (If my buddy wants to switch with me so he can be Godot)

I can't wait guys ^_^

Violinist_Akina
01-20-2009, 04:48 PM
:3 I'll be Twilight Town Roxas on Saturday. Friday and Sunday I'll be playing myself being a photographer ^_^ (if I take anyone's pictures I'll gladly take emails so I can email them to you after the con 8D )

Mary Marvel
01-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Should there be a thread for picture or gallery postings? Then you won't have to juggle email addresses lol

Dark_Acolyte
01-21-2009, 10:12 AM
We're doing Hellsing as usual for all three days, but during the first few hours on Friday, I'll be doing Eric Draven.

SDF Jerry P
01-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Nothing set in stone yet, as I'm still experimenting and constructing (con coming up--MUST HURRY!)

But for now, the plan is:

Friday: Secret Zelda Costume
Saturday: Dr. Henry Killinger (The Venture Bros.) (must find a suitable magic murder bag...)
Sunday: Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)

JFBount
01-21-2009, 04:36 PM
for some compelling reason i want to do Him from the powerpuff girls on sunday ....

hmmmm ... closet closplay Him ?

CrackRoxas
01-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Well, turns out I WILL be going to Megacon. My dealer friend offered to pay for the hotel room for us. ;_;

EVERYONE VISIT THE WIZARDS WAGON!

Anyway, I want to go as Nightcrawler from Evo, but it all depends on the mommy. >_o

EVO FTW!

>________>

Mary Marvel
01-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Nothing set in stone yet, as I'm still experimenting and constructing (con coming up--MUST HURRY!)

But for now, the plan is:

Friday: Secret Zelda Costume
Saturday: Dr. Henry Killinger (The Venture Bros.) (must find a suitable magic murder bag...)
Sunday: Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)

OMG you have to pull off Killinger!:eek:

Foos
01-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Friday I'll be a Jawa from Star Wars, Saturday I'll be Tsuzuku from Soryuden (Oooooold CLAMP manga), and Sunday either Chouji from Naruto or Gogo from FFV (maybe both, no idea!) If I get bored with a costume, I might do Sakura from CCS or Tsubasa or something. I just throw a pile of costumes in the car and GO, no real set plan!

yosuke
01-22-2009, 08:36 PM
my costumes have totally been switched back and forth for a while, but i have a final decision now:

friday: Faith from Mirror's Edge
saturday: Toadette (w/ my friend going as Diddy Kong) from Super Mario Bros.
sunday: Ginji (w/ my friend going as Ban) from GetBackers

not sure if it'll stay in that order, though.

Mary Marvel
01-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Toadette? Sweet! Can't wait to see it :) I figured I'd only cosplay Friday and Saturday. Sunday is a shopping day for bargains lol

SunakoChan
01-22-2009, 09:36 PM
I'll most likely only be going on Saturday this year, but I shall be a knight being killed by the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Mary Marvel
01-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Would it be worth cosplaying on Sunday? I remember last year, Sunday was mainly people clearing out and others looking for bargains, so there would have been no use dressing up.

Violinist_Akina
01-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Would it be worth cosplaying on Sunday? I remember last year, Sunday was mainly people clearing out and others looking for bargains, so there would have been no use dressing up.

For the years I've gone I've not ever really cosplayed on Sundays. It's pretty much a cool down/relax day for everyone I suppose before they go home. I do notice there are still some people who do dress up. It's just personal choice I suppose :]

Mary Marvel
01-26-2009, 06:49 AM
I guess if you want to stand out, Sunday is the day to cosplay lol

Kitsune
01-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Last year, Sunday seemed to be a good photoshoot day. I was part of an Endless group that used a spot right after a Super Smash Bros Brawl photoshoot. Not many people cosplay, but there are still so who do. I do every year simply because I have too many costumes and not enough time to wear 'em all. XD

Dark_Acolyte
01-26-2009, 11:27 AM
I've decided to extend my Draven cosplay- during the day, I'll be doing Alucard with my Hellsing group, but come night time, I'll be Eric Draven- I've been wanting to do this for quite some time, and I've decided not to waste it by doing it only one day for a few hours.

JFBount
01-26-2009, 02:47 PM
I guess if you want to stand out, Sunday is the day to cosplay lol

yeah I dont know if thats a good thing in my case if I pull off "Him" ... not to excited to wear thigh high boots >_< lol but its soo worth it

Mary Marvel
01-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Uncomfortable or just annoying? lol My wedged heels for Mary Marvel are good for the first hour I wear them, then I just want them off off off!

miyavilover666
01-26-2009, 04:04 PM
I am doing Jenova, OC Elf, and maybe Leeloo from the fifth element

Kitsune
01-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Man, boot woes remind me of trying to wear Lust. They hurt after the first ten minutes, and I can rarely get more than four hours out of that costume. <_<

(Which is why I'm glad the FMA group my friends were thinking of was canceled; I would have gone crazy wearing Lust all day Sunday and out to eat.)

SunakoChan
01-26-2009, 04:58 PM
I am doing Jenova, OC Elf, and maybe Leeloo from the fifth element

Leeloo! I've been wanting to do that costume for a while now. I hope you dress up as her so I can get some pics!

miyavilover666
01-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Leeloo! I've been wanting to do that costume for a while now. I hope you dress up as her so I can get some pics!

i will try to do her for you ^W^ depends of money.
I WILL however be doing Death from Sandman and the Death galleries. ^w^

Kitsune
01-26-2009, 05:46 PM
...Dangit, now I wish I was bringing Dream or Daniel. ;_; I might have to consider throwing one of them into the suitcase, too, now. XD There's never enough Endless at cons.

CrackRoxas
01-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Huzzah! My wig for Nightcrawler has arrived. Now to find a crimson v-neck 3/4 sleeve shirt.

miyavilover666
01-26-2009, 08:50 PM
...Dangit, now I wish I was bringing Dream or Daniel. ;_; I might have to consider throwing one of them into the suitcase, too, now. XD There's never enough Endless at cons.

OMG please bring Dream O_O
my girlfriend is going (try)to be Barbie from the A game of you novel! we would be a little sandman group!!! <3

SpazzehFTW
01-26-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm going as Repo Man from Repo! the Genetic Opera ;3 Mm. It'll be fun x3

fev
01-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Gonna wear mah Altair cosplay gear.. but gonna be stuck behind an artists alley table the whole weekend :\...

..mah, any excuse to cosplay is a good one though XD

Mary Marvel
01-27-2009, 09:29 AM
Huzzah! My wig for Nightcrawler has arrived. Now to find a crimson v-neck 3/4 sleeve shirt.

Awesome!

CrackRoxas
01-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Awesome!

Indeed it is. ^_^

Kitsune
01-27-2009, 01:21 PM
miyavilover666 - Well, my costume schedule is really cramped and my Dream (it's the Amano version) is a pain to get on, so I might be more likely to bring Daniel. I'll see a bit closer to the con how things are going. Here's hoping~

CrackRoxas - *fangirl squeal* What day(s) are you cosplaying Nightcrawler? I had the pleasure of meeting and getting photos with an Evolution Nightcrawler last year, and I'd love to do so again this year~ And I'm still holding out hope that the X-Men group my friends agreed to holds together. XD

Anohmolee
01-27-2009, 01:21 PM

Omigawsh, Omigawsh. I'm going to be there as Delirium! Maybe we won't be the only three Endless. I'm also going to be Dr. Girlfriend, and my friend is going to be Billy, possibly a Henchman, and possibly Sargent Hatred.

Mary Marvel
01-28-2009, 12:53 AM
I can't wait to see all the Venture Bros stuff! Exciting!

AnaAesthetic
01-29-2009, 01:00 AM
MegaCon yay! This show is all about comics and pop culture for me. I'm going to be in a G.I. Joe group on Friday, as the very under rated, but oh my god is she awesome! Cover Girl, Saturday I debut my long-awaited classic Jean Grey (blue and yellow, baby!). I actually got some sew-time in on that tonight, and am happy with the bodysuit (not side seams! :O) and Sunday I'm going to wear Ms. Marvel. ^_^ All and all, an easy con costuming wise for me. I may pop on Supergirl for a photo shoot one of the days, and I've been asked to bring Harley Quinn, but I just don't know when I would wear her.

Looking forward to seeing all the people there!

JellybeanQueen
01-29-2009, 05:49 AM
SpazzehFTW: omfg REPO. I'll have to keep an eye out for you. xD

As for me, I'll being going as Fai from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle on Friday (the Infinity version hopefully, if I can't swing it then it'll be the default white one) and Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing on Saturday. If I can get a wig in time, I'll be cosplaying Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII on Sunday, but that isn't set in stone yet.

SunakoChan
01-29-2009, 09:48 AM
SpazzehFTW: omfg REPO. I'll have to keep an eye out for you. xD

As for me, I'll being going as Fai from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle on Friday (the Infinity version hopefully, if I can't swing it then it'll be the default white one)

Hopefully I get to see this in person. I want to take lots of pics even though I'll have a helmet on most likely, and a bloody rabbit on my neck.

Anohmolee
01-29-2009, 12:47 PM
GAAAHH. I'm so freaking excited! And you're all tempting me to make a third costume. Okay, really, I've just rediscovered my love of Agaitha from Twilight Princess, the girl who collects golden bugs. And now I really want to make it.

Mary Marvel
01-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Why not, I say :)

Divine Dragon
01-29-2009, 05:23 PM
This year, I plan on wearing only two costumes. On Friday, I'll be the Green Power Ranger. On Saturday, I'll get to wear Action Bastard for the first time. I'll have a friend with me dressed as Shin Chan, with a foam butt and everything. On Sunday, I might wear the Green Ranger again, but I'm not sure. Last year, my Spring Break started the day after Megacon, but there's another week in between this year.

Mary Marvel
01-29-2009, 07:07 PM
ooooo, totally gotta see your green ranger. You on Rangerboard?

NarukuSon
01-29-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm going as Son Goku :-D

Anohmolee
01-29-2009, 11:06 PM
I'd like to do the Agitha costume, but I shouldn't spend the money, plus I don't want to be rushed for time. Plus, what I don't spend on it, I can spend in Artist Alley. XD I'll probably just end up being Dr. Girlfriend for two days.

Nooby Banana
01-30-2009, 12:37 AM
I'm reeeeally tempted to debut my Okami KH-style cosplay at Megacon this year... But the thing is I have no keyblade, wig, or Issun doll yet. D: I ran out of money before I could finish... I want to wear it just because it's Okami, but at the same time I don't want to wear a costume that's not finished. >_<

So right now I'll be doing L on Friday (I actually put lots of effort into it) and Kairi from KH2 on Saturday.

I'm looking forward to seeing all these cosplays!

miyavilover666
01-30-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm going as Repo Man from Repo! the Genetic Opera ;3 Mm. It'll be fun x3

OMFG i might be doing one of the random surgeons XDDD
i will be all like "WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HEEEER" to you XD

Dark_Acolyte
01-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Just did my first test run as Eric Draven last night- luckily, it's a pretty simple costume, except I gotta wet my hair and then use about 2 tons of hairspray- but other than that, this is a costume I'm gonna love doing! I'll try to post some photos as soon as I can.

Anohmolee
01-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Just did my first test run as Eric Draven last night- luckily, it's a pretty simple costume, except I gotta wet my hair and then use about 2 tons of hairspray- but other than that, this is a costume I'm gonna love doing! I'll try to post some photos as soon as I can.

I should do that with my Delirium costume. In fact, I'm going to go do that right now. XD

Mary Marvel
01-31-2009, 02:24 PM
Well, keep an eye out for The Spirit, Mary Marvel and Casey Jones! My bro in law ordered the mask, so we'll see if it shows up on time!

EXCITED!

Anohmolee
02-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Third costume = Sir Integra.

JellybeanQueen
02-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Hopefully I get to see this in person. I want to take lots of pics even though I'll have a helmet on most likely, and a bloody rabbit on my neck.
Ahahaha, I'm going to have to see that too. *huge Monty Python fan*

SunakoChan
02-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Ahahaha, I'm going to have to see that too. *huge Monty Python fan*

Thanks ^-^

Mary Marvel
02-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I put my costume on last night for the first time since last MegaCon and it's still uncomfortable as ever. I also keep forgetting how short it is ^^;;

Anohmolee
02-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I have to have good posture for my Dr. Girlfriend costume, because the bottom is a little short. Yay for shorts. XD

Lady Skywalker
02-04-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm so excited for this con!!! I'm gonna be Pepper Potts (the blue dress and a suit) and maybe...just maybe, a surprise Tropic Thunder costume!

CrackRoxas
02-05-2009, 07:40 AM
CrackRoxas - *fangirl squeal* What day(s) are you cosplaying Nightcrawler? I had the pleasure of meeting and getting photos with an Evolution Nightcrawler last year, and I'd love to do so again this year~ And I'm still holding out hope that the X-Men group my friends agreed to holds together. XD

Rofl. I have no idea. I'll have to do the "human" version of him as the grease paint needed to color the latex ears doesn't let you pick what color you need like everything else does on the website. O_o

As well as I will be Crisis Core Cloud because I have a wig that would work for him and... yeah. =B

Benihime78
02-07-2009, 11:35 PM
I should be there all three days as Mulan on Saturday and Malin on Sunday, but Friday is a mystery to me.

SunakoChan
02-08-2009, 12:07 PM
I'm so excited for this con!!! I'm gonna be Pepper Potts (the blue dress and a suit) and maybe...just maybe, a surprise Tropic Thunder costume!

:eek: I must see this Tropic Thunder awesomeness!

Naotis
02-08-2009, 04:47 PM
I'll be going as Natsuo from Loveless and a Silent Hill Nurse~

yosuke
02-10-2009, 12:17 AM
my personal project for megacon, aside from making the costumes (5 in total, ugh), is the ban wig i'm styling. i'm making my friend go with me as the getbackers, and i've been killing myself over the ban midou wig... it looks like a dead spider. >///< if you see us on sunday, please don't laugh at me or him. i tried really hard on it.

SunakoChan
02-10-2009, 06:30 PM
my personal project for megacon, aside from making the costumes (5 in total, ugh), is the ban wig i'm styling. i'm making my friend go with me as the getbackers, and i've been killing myself over the ban midou wig... it looks like a dead spider. >///< if you see us on sunday, please don't laugh at me or him. i tried really hard on it.

I shall point and laugh :skidude2:

Cheebes
02-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Gryffindor Uniform (Harry Potter) on Friday
Hao Asakura (Shaman King) on Saturday. :)

Kitsune
02-10-2009, 07:47 PM
All right, updated and lightened cosplay schedule. ;_; I don't have the time between jobs and school to get a new costume done, unfortunately, which makes me a sad foxy.

Friday: Gambit, PJ!Remy (X-Men)
Saturday: The Cloud Clow Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
Sunday: Molly Grue (The Last Unicorn)

I might bring along an extra costume on Saturday, not sure yet.

djtokimi
02-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Well I am going to be doing Zero from Code Geass, Sephiroth from Advent Children, and Mr. Cardholder from Venture Brothers.

ShiNo_Usagi
02-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Wander from Shadow of the Colossus Saturday, not sure if I'm attending other days, if so I'm throwing around the possibility of Dahlia Hawthorne and Simon (GL).

Cannot wait to see this in person =D

I am going all 3 days but only cosplaying on Saturday. My costume is Primula in her Winter Uniform from SHUFFLE!

=) Can't wait to see you all there!

hanamaru
02-12-2009, 11:27 AM
I'm so excited for Mega this year. :D
I'm going to be wearing Imp Midna on Friday, Sheik on Saturday, and Rei Ayanami plugsuit on Sunday.
See you all there!

Juego
02-12-2009, 12:10 PM
My tentative schedule:

Friday: Rorschach
Saturday, The Warden (Superjail)
Sunday: Medic, TF2

JellybeanQueen
02-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Slight change of plans for me, since it looks like my wig for Infinity Fai won't get here in time. So I'm planning on going as Suzaku from Code Geass (the jumpsuit-ish outfit), probably on Saturday.

insight_blue
02-12-2009, 02:50 PM
My tentative schedule:

AH! I want to see your Rorschach! Best character ever.

Anohmolee
02-12-2009, 02:59 PM
My tentative schedule:

OMG I was hoping to see a Warden! Expect to get much love from Dr. Girlfriend.

CosplayerGabi
02-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Depending on when I get out from workon Fri.:

Friday: Chell (Portal)
Saturday Morning: Dualla (BattleStar Galactica)
Saturday Afternoon: Kya (Avatar the last Airbender)
Sunday: Dante (Devil May Cry 2)

Juego
02-12-2009, 07:20 PM
OMG I was hoping to see a Warden! Expect to get much love from Dr. Girlfriend.
You do know that someone who makes a good Dr. Girlfriend would also make a good Mistress... ;)

Wonder how many people will remember the lyrics to the song, heh.

ShiNo_Usagi
02-12-2009, 08:10 PM

Saturday Morning: Dualla (BattleStar Galactica)
Saturday Afternoon: Kya (Avatar the last Airbender)
Sunday: Dante (Devil May Cry 2)

I am looking forward to seeing your Chell and Dualla.
I love BSG!

Anohmolee
02-12-2009, 10:05 PM
You do know that someone who makes a good Dr. Girlfriend would also make a good Mistress... ;)

I could use the same wig. A blonde Mistress just wouldn't be the same. Maybe I could get my friend to be Alice. XD

djtokimi
02-13-2009, 05:14 AM
Slight change of plans for me, since it looks like my wig for Infinity Fai won't get here in time. So I'm planning on going as Suzaku from Code Geass (the jumpsuit-ish outfit), probably on Saturday.

Awww that sucks...,but I will see you there Suzu!

Korinchan
02-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Ohhhh, there's so much work left to do before the con! If everything goes as planned, I'll be bringing:

Friday - Princess Leia (Star Wars: A New Hope)
Saturday - Amaru (Soryuden)
Sunday - Tomoyo-hime (Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicle)

Gentleman
02-13-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm super excited for Megacon! If everything goes according to plan...

Friday: Damon Gant (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney [Rise from the Ashes]) OR Something else...
Saturday: Battle Tenchi V. 1 (Tenchi Muyo!)
Sunday: ...a pickle?

Pantsu_chan
02-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Hokay, so the lineup has changed a bit. And check out my Saturday costume....it's a doozy! Finally talking about it gives me the impetus to finish it up!

Friday: Padme (Ep 3), booze loli (evening?)
Saturday: Utada Hikaru (Passion PV coatdress WITH the 10 foot train!)
Sunday: Tsunade? booze loli?...something comfy

Frostmourne
02-15-2009, 08:18 AM
My Final Lineup :
Friday : ?
Saturday : Gandrake (Samurai Legend Musashi) - w/ husband cosplaying Musashi himself
Evening - Sakura (Tsubasa)
Sunday : Twilight Suzuka (Outlaw Star)

I need to finish my main 2 competition cosplays first (Gandrake/Musashi) and then I'll work on my Friday cosplay/wear something I already have depending on time.

Squall_009
02-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Nightwing Aka Dick grasyon ( I dodged the shortpants and Pixie boots Phew)
Red Arrow-Roy harper
Might bring Duo Maxwell or Quatre Winner for Kicks

JellybeanQueen
02-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Might bring Duo Maxwell or Quatre Winner for Kicks
Doooood, bring Quatre!

Anyway, my final "official" line up for the weekend:

Friday: Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
Saturday: Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass)
Sunday: Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa)

I just realized I'm going to be crossplaying all weekend...

Lillyane Refia
02-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Friday: Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight)
Saturday: Namine (Kingdom Hearts: CoM/KH2)
Sunday: No idea.x.x

JellybeanQueen
02-17-2009, 11:24 AM
Okay, apparently I lied in my last post. It looks like my new Fai wig will make it in time after all, so I might wait until Metrocon or Otakon to debut Duo.

shiho_star
02-19-2009, 05:42 PM
On Saturday I'll be going with a Saiyuki group as Goku. Can't wait to see all the awesome cosplay! ^_^

kelldar
02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
well here's my schedule (maybe LOL)
friday: Silk Spectre I (watchmen)
saturday morning: Sleeping Beauty
saturday afternoon/evening: Starfire (teen titans - comic book version)
sunday: Zatanna

Dragon Gurl
02-20-2009, 04:43 PM
I'll be going on Saturday as Toboe from Wolf's Rain.
-squee-
I'm so excited!
Feel free to glomp and/or say hi to me if you see me. ^3^

KeyOfTwilight
02-20-2009, 06:33 PM
friday: random pirate
saturday: Kuhn - .hack//GU (for contest)
sunday: random pirate

Dota2008
02-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Ill be going as Shinji

dennisud2015
02-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Due to the Addams Family shoot cancelled, here's my new line up.

Friday-Bazooka from G.I.-Joe
Saturday- Mario & Hercule while working Funimation booth!
Sunday- Fire Mario & Maybe Dr.Mario & Jedi Mario!

Cheers!

Mr.D

PikaBelleChu
02-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Well if you miss me you are blind, I will be Shippuden Kiba and I constructed a lifesized Akamaru that took me 6 months to make that I will be riding on, it's so massive that I needed a van just to debut it at Megacon.Can't wait to see everyone there, just a few more days..

JFBount
02-23-2009, 04:18 PM
yeah so it looks like for sure my line up is going to be

Friday - Godot (Phoenix Wright)
Saturday - Freakazoid!
Sunday - Godot (... again)

Lady Skywalker
02-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Let's see...

Friday: Sally Jupiter, aka Silk Spectre (comic version)
Saturday: Pepper Potts, the gala dress
Sunday: Pepper Potts, a suit

Dahlia_Wright
02-24-2009, 12:53 PM
This should be interesting!

Friday-Dahlia Hawthorne (Phoenix Wright)
Saturday-Kairi (KH2)
Sunday-undecided...maybe Baroness??

Anohmolee
02-24-2009, 01:55 PM
This should be interesting!

Friday-Dahlia Hawthorne (Phoenix Wright)
Saturday-Kairi (KH2)
Sunday-undecided...maybe Baroness??

I went everywhere looking for Phoenix Wright today, and couldn't find it. v_v Sadness.

In other news, I don't think I'm going to be Integra on Sunday. The costume is done, I think I just wanna walk around in normal clothes, plus I'm going to be carrying a lot of bags, and I don't want the wig to get in the way. TWO DAYS!

NecroticNymph
02-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Friday: Ariel - The Little Mermaid
Saturday: Raven (the red version) - Teen Titans (Animated Series)
Sunday: Probably just myself. Maybe Giselle from Enchanted.

ishie-chan
02-24-2009, 09:51 PM
I can't wait to see everyone's costumes!

Right now i shall be going as Fri: Me/Photographer Sat:Halibel (BLEACH) Sun: Maybe Miyuki (Lucky Star) since she has yet to debut
Ah I'm so excited >.< sucks that i have to go to school first then the con

SukishoIsLove
02-25-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm only going for one day.....Saturday, I'll be a Night Class Student from Vampire Knight. I might style my hair and be Rima or just a generic OC.

Dark_Acolyte
02-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, here's my definative cosplay list

Friday: Alucard
Friday night: Eric Draven

Saturday: Alucard
Saturday night (I may not be there though): Eric Draven

Sunday: Alucard

UchihaGirl
02-25-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm going but I'll probably only cosplay on Sat, as Lei-Lei unless by some miracle I get my current project finished, of which, Lei-Lei would be Friday and the current project would be Saturday (CC's Formal Gown). Work is killing my cosplay schedules.

Mary Marvel
02-26-2009, 09:24 AM
So Mary Marvel and The Spirit is a sure thing, but my bro-in-law doesn't look like he'll be getting his mask today for cosplay Friday :( It sux b/c he paid a lot for it and was real excited :(

Hyper_Phantom
02-26-2009, 09:55 AM
I'll be going as Rave Joker. =) And possibly as Death another day.

JellybeanQueen
02-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Ugh, after an all-nighter Duo is DONE. And I am definitely wearing it tomorrow, because it turned out a lot better than I thought it would (my shoes make me squee). Now all that's left is to make the gloves for Suzaku's plugsuit/Lancelot pilot uniform/eeeeevil jumpsuit that needs to die, and I'm not looking forward to it. Because I have to make them from scratch because apparently stores in Orlando/Winter Park have stopped selling gloves. >.<

SDF Jerry P
02-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Well, unfortunately due to illness (and partially bad planning. and homework), I won't be having any of my costumes for MegaCon. Which sucks, because I was really looking forward to Killinger, and I've got a lot of it done already, but I'd rather not rush the end and have it end up sucking. I'm bringing Mario along, so I may wear it on Saturday, but I'm not sure.

Ah, well. Better to miss a con and get it right than rush and screw it up. Plus, there's always FreeCon and Dragon*Con.

ishie-chan
02-26-2009, 07:37 PM
All I have left to do is style and spike my wig for Halibel plus finish up the chest part of her mask but tomorrow I'll be taking pictures so smile/pose for me! ^^

kikuyo
02-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Ok so my Emil costume is going to definately be happening tomorrow. That's the good news. But sadly, I got a faulty damaged wig and can't cut it so now Emil will have black hair. ;.; So any tales of symphonia fans out there. I apologize now.

SunakoChan
02-27-2009, 10:35 PM
*_* My knight costume is finally finished. My gloves are still drying but that's about it. I'm kind of excited to wear this costume tomorrow, because 1) my killer rabbit can be thrown at me and it shall attach itself, and 2) It's just a hilarious costume. My helmet looks ridiculous... my freaking nose has to poke out XD

If you see someone with a bloody rabbit hanging to their neck that would be me.. as well as my bf who shall be inside his castle throwing insults at anyone who approaches. :)

*Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries*