PDA

View Full Version : groups

yuffieleonheart
07-23-2003, 06:32 PM
ok.. just to get organized let's see what POSSIBLE photoshoots/ groups there can or will be

Final fantasy *all FF?*
seperate ff?

kingdom hearts

ok those are the ones i know of o.o; if there is another group you have in mind just post that way we can set up times and such so everyone will not be all confuzzled @.@

Jess-Jess
07-28-2003, 01:26 AM
Well, like I posted in the other thread (the one by bobette) me and my bf are going to be Sakura and Sasuke from Naruto, but I don't think anyone else is going to be doing Naruto cosplay, since I asked a LONG time ago and no one responded to me -.-. But, hey if anyone wants to, I would love to get a really big Naruto group together! And get some "Bad-Ass" pics, lol XD (get it?! bad-ass!? like in the uber funny Naruto "Ninja of the Night" AMV Video that won @ metrocon?! -.- Oh well, I tried... XD)

Jessie >^..^<

Omi
07-28-2003, 11:57 AM
I LOVED THAT VIDEO!lol

mitylene
07-28-2003, 03:01 PM
Hey Jess Jess I am pretty sure now there's going to be other Naruto people on Saturday. I will want to get pictures with all the naruto people! I love naruto! :)

AkaFalimiede
07-05-2005, 08:08 PM
There will definately be more Naruto cosplayers. I as one of them. ^____^ I couldn't do a con without cosplaying as a Naruto character, pathetic, I know. I'll either be bringing New Version Temari or Tsunade, unless I get my Deidara costume done, which is highly unlikely.. XD

Kitsune
07-06-2005, 08:55 PM
There will definately be plenty of Naruto cosplays. ^_^ As for myself, there's a possibility of my bringing my little cousins. If so, the littlest one (I have plenty of pictures of him in my gallery ^_^;;; ) will be cosplaying a chibi Naruto. ^^; If he does, I might pull together a Kabuto crossplay. *snugs Kabuto*