PDA

View Full Version : Least cosplay-ed Final Fantasy 7 char...

NeoEclipse
07-24-2003, 01:43 AM
Hey guys whats up! ^_^ Ive been wondering since I have no experence in going to anime cons, (I just got in to this in the past year and age is restricting my traveling) if any one thought they knew the...*drumroll* Least Played Final Fantasy VII Char.!!! Ok Ive suspected it might be Cid...but iono....

lainey
07-24-2003, 08:33 AM
true..never saw a Cid....

But I don't think I've seen a Sephiroth either.

evaneko
07-24-2003, 08:51 AM
-.- i've seen plenty sephiroths- but i've never seen a cid but i have heard about him being cosplayed- but i've never seen anyone cosplay the turks. i think that would be pretty cool.

dizzylizzy
07-24-2003, 10:29 AM
seen plenty of both..... cait sith. now that's one that's not done often! or the turks.. but even then i've seen more turks than cait sith. ^^

Sami
07-24-2003, 11:47 AM
BUGENHAGEN. ^____________^

*Shiva*
07-24-2003, 11:54 AM
I think the only one I've never seen or heard of is a Cait Sith. Although I've never seen an FF7 version of any of the summons either.

Kitzune
07-24-2003, 12:43 PM
I have only seen one cid ^^' and it was bad..... and he is my all time fave ff character! I LOVE CID!!!!!!!!! I have a Cid collection ^^. I think that he is the most unnoticed character b/c they never made and action figure of him or a resin model(if there is a model some one tell me so i can go buy it)!

caelestis
07-24-2003, 03:06 PM
I saw 2 Cids at Akon (one of which... yeah... good Cid ^^). Character I've never seen done: Cait Sith.

Riveraria
07-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Elmyra Gainsborough

Yuna
07-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Jessie .

Ihrie
07-24-2003, 05:29 PM
Ester the chocobo manager. I'd love to see an Ester but I don't think anyone's done her o.o;;

Reiko
07-24-2003, 05:30 PM
Scarlet...which might I add I'm cosplying her at Ota ^_^

Serria
07-24-2003, 05:45 PM
Are you kidding? ^_^; Anyone who's seen a Dio or Don Corneo, tell me now! ;)

Mizuho
07-24-2003, 05:47 PM
I was gonna say that the coolest character that does not receive enough appreciation is Ifalna, but Adella's mom was totally awesome and dressed up as her. ^_^

However... I would swoon to see a Professor Gast. :)

(I wonder what his first name was?)

Fallen Tears
07-24-2003, 05:58 PM
RED! lol I've never seen one before.
....how bout emm..Jenova?

the_tennyo
07-24-2003, 06:10 PM
the lady at the booth in costa del sol :D the booth by the bridge type thing, haha

Reiko
07-24-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Fallen Tears

Have seen a Jenova at Katsucon and Red13 monyasha is working on that >_< so I see it a lot lol .... well yeah lol

Serria
07-24-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by the_tennyo
the lady at the booth in costa del sol :D the booth by the bridge type thing, haha

But she didn't even have a name!!!

MordSith
07-24-2003, 10:17 PM
i saw a really awesome cid @ AX this year. check my gallery for a pic! i would say .... scarlet.

Mouse
07-24-2003, 10:23 PM
Ooh, I'm doing Red soon. I've seen a couple of RedXIIIs before. Never a Don Corneo or Scarlet though.

LuckInSpades
07-25-2003, 12:13 AM
Anyone seen a kid as Marlene? You know, the little girl.

I've seen Reds, I myself did a Femme version of Sephiroth, Got a picture of a Cid at Fanime 2002, seen all the turks at least in pictures, but I haven't seen a Cait Sith. I think I saw one person do Bugenhagen, though. I cannot remember where I saw the picture! >.<

Has anyone seen a Lucrecia? I think I recally, but I am not positive.

the_tennyo
07-25-2003, 03:52 AM
"""But she didn't even have a name!!!""" <--- serria

she can be the unknown :D

* I dunno how to quote people!!*

Serria
07-25-2003, 08:51 AM
Be the unknown? Lol, tennyo... The Costa del Sol woman is really Sephiroth's girlfriend and Cloud's evil forgotten step sister... bwa ha ha...

A few of you mentioned Scarlet, but didn't G-Chan do her? She has piccys on her website...

RedPikachu
07-25-2003, 09:26 AM
CAIT SITH!!! I'm dressing up as him at Anime Reactor. I'm going to have a mog to ride on too!

Arisa
07-25-2003, 04:05 PM
I've seen a lot of Cids o_o

sakura yuna
07-25-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey what about the group Avalanche? I have yet to see a full group...someone please cosplay them!!

Angelwing
07-25-2003, 05:28 PM
I haven't seen Elena or Rude from the Turks. Also there is that old chocobo master that gives you clues on how to breed, the old man that sleeps in the cave, or Yuffie's father. Yep, lots of minor characters.

Kitzune
07-26-2003, 04:03 AM
I did Scarlet that was a fun costume!

vyrax778
07-26-2003, 04:35 PM
chocobo's only seen 1 total

Oathkeeper
07-26-2003, 06:22 PM
Hmm...one I've never seen cosplayed is Ester, the chocobo manager. A few others to name would be Dyne, Sato, Chocobo Sage and Bugenhagen, I'm tellin you guys NPCs are the way to go!

Arisa
07-26-2003, 09:45 PM
I wanna see an Elmyra ^__^ And a chibi Aeris!

Arch_Angel_Mika
07-27-2003, 07:29 AM
I have seen only a small few of Red XIII. He is never cosplayed. I've seen people mostly dress their animals up like him. How sad! Red is sucha good character!

Firegirl
07-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Prepare for the ULTRA MEGA BEST [secret] costume seen at Anime Reactor. It's going to be me. There's also going to be a Cait Sith, courtesy of Red Pikachu.

You all seem to forget! Where's all the BARRET cosplayers, huh?!

Catpaw
07-27-2003, 11:38 PM
Least I've seen (from pics) is Red XIII, Cait Sith, Hojo, Reeve, Jessie, Biggs, Barret, Marlene... must I go on???

RedPikachu
07-28-2003, 05:46 PM
YES! BARRET! BARRET RULES!

SephirothXer0
07-28-2003, 07:16 PM
Ruby Weapon! Emerald Weapon! what was that guy's name? the one that barret had that fight with down in the corel prison? And don't forget about Lucrecia! Joe, the guy who rides the black chocobo in the choco races!

RuthlessJS
07-29-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by RedPikachu
YES! BARRET! BARRET RULES!

I know there will be 3 Barrets at Otakon. You don't usually see that many Barret cosplayers around but they exist. ^_^

Catpaw
07-29-2003, 12:25 PM
Dyne, Barret's friend... Someone should be Dyne with Barret... That'll be cool!

Neko Cathy
07-29-2003, 11:04 PM
<<RED! lol I've never seen one before.
....how bout emm..Jenova?>>
I found JENOVA and 3 RedXIII @ Otakon. JENOVA also appeared @ Katsucon and I missed her in my Lucrecia costume. :(

<<I haven't seen Elena or Rude from the Turks.>>
They will be @ Otakon and I did see an Elena @ Otakon last year.

<<I have seen only a small few of Red XIII. He is never cosplayed. I've seen people mostly dress their animals up like him. How sad! Red is sucha good character!>>
Dude, his costume is hard to do.

<<And don't forget about Lucrecia!>>
::waves @ SephirothXer0:: Hi there. I have done her twice @ Katsucon. In fact, check your Animerica "Animatrix" issue and I'm standing near the pimp moogle in the cosplay section as Lucrecia (yes! The bitch in all white!). She will make an apperance Sunday at Otakon 2003 ;)

Arc_The_Lad
07-30-2003, 08:08 PM
Biggs, Wedge, a WEAPON, Zack, Hojo, Tseng, Godo, and the one I would love to see.....

PRESIDENT RUFUS!

KarmaLucre
07-30-2003, 08:28 PM
I'd say Jessie, Biggs, or Wedge. I'd love to see someone do Biggs - he was cool for a sub character... I'm planning on making a Jessie outfit, but my hair is too long and I refuse to cut it ;_;

Neko Cathy
07-30-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Arc_The_Lad
Biggs, Wedge, a WEAPON, Zack, Hojo, Tseng, Godo, and the one I would love to see.....

PRESIDENT RUFUS!

Oshi's doing him for our Otakon FF7 group and he even has his gf doing his pet, Dark Nation ;)

Serria
08-01-2003, 02:39 PM
I've seen pics of a cosplayer do Hojo, don't remember who it was, though... The President Rufus thing would be great, though. He's so cool! ^__^ But if anyone could get the entire AVALANCHE group (Barret, Tifa, Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge) that would rule out almost anything...

sweet_illuzions
08-05-2003, 11:17 PM
I HAVE SEEN A JENOVA BE4 it wasnt Great but good, hey thats a really hard character to do...one i havent seen is *agreeing wit Mizuho* professor Gast....that would be very interesting..and kinda funny

Rei2Rei
08-06-2003, 12:11 PM
I've only seen one Rufus ( :( ), Never seen a Hojo..Never EVER seen a Reeve..

There should be more Shin-Ra cosplayers!!

SpyK
08-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Not many people mentioned Barret, is he really that popular? In that case, Dyne! Dyne was awesome, so very insane... Other than him, any of the Turks would be cool. I love the Turks, although Elena kinda cramped their style (not a complaint entirely, it was good for a laugh)

RuthlessJS
08-07-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by SpyK
No one mentioned Barret, is he really that popular?

Barret is not cosplayed as often as Cloud. I have never seen anyone besides myself cosplay him (at a con-not on referrign to this website)but I would say you have a 30%50 percent chance of seeing him cosplayed at a con. As opposed to Cloud.....who you have a 99.9998 percent chance of seeing at a con :)

SpyK
08-07-2003, 09:10 PM
(I edited my post now, I realised a few people did mention him, must have overlooked them)

Anyway, I just had another thought: Someone should do Barret in his sailor uniform. You too could look like a bear wearing a marshmallow! XD

djmihoshi
08-07-2003, 09:12 PM
^_^ squee. My lil sis is going to A-kon this year as Cait Sith. It's gonna be über-cuteness.

As for least cosplayed characters....hmm...I've never seen someone do an actual chocobo. Not wearing a feathery dress with a beak. I'm talking like a fursuited (feathersuited??) chocobo. Wings, beak, talons, WARK! That'd be cute.
::Writes down idea::: after I do Ifrit, maybe i should do a chocobo ^_^

Neko Cathy
08-07-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by SpyK
Other than him, any of the Turks would be cool. I love the Turks, although Elena kinda cramped their style (not a complaint entirely, it was good for a laugh)

The Turks are hot eexcept for Elena (sorry, I'm straight). I so badly wanna see Vincent as a Turk because he's mega hot. I'd have my fangirl moment if anyone cosplayed him.

http://www.hojo.org/doujinshi/billy_32.jpg
http://www.hojo.org/doujinshi/kyoku_21.jpg
http://www.hojo.org/doujinshi/ziggurat_37.jpg

Best picture...

http://www.anzwers.org/free/razoththered/bishounen/vincent/Vin20.jpg

:D :heart:

LadyVincira
08-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Neko Cathy - Lol, I was thinking about that, too. I might do a Turk Vincent sometime, once I've done regular Vincent.

And, yes, he IS mega hot. ::Points to her name and sub-name::

As for least cosplayed...well, Ramuh I've never seen. OR, for that matter, any of Vincent's Limit Break beasts. I've seen a Chaos, but none of the others. 0^.^0''' I'm forgetting many MANY chars, but most of them have been mentioned, anyway.

Lolita Goth
08-09-2003, 04:16 AM
Rufus...never seen a Rufus....also theres not too many Cids, not that Ive seen one

RuthlessJS
08-09-2003, 08:39 AM
I've seen Rufus before. I was in a cosplay skit with one(check out my photo gallery). :)

Shadowlvr
08-10-2003, 04:27 PM
Im gunna be going as Sephiroth why dont more people do him hes like the coolest FF7 Character (besides the point he killed Aries) *sigh* lol ^_^

Firegirl
08-12-2003, 06:56 PM
Well, I think I've seen all the main characters of FF7, but I don't think anyone has nailed their trade, with the exception of Adella and her mother.

Every Red has been done ENTIRELY wrong. Wait and see what people come up with. There have been some interesting attempts, and the two girls on this site were really on the right track with it. Keep trying!

The Barrets have come along quite well, but they're not 6'5'' and really scary. Still great to see! XD I would LOVE to see that bear marshmellow, though. =3

Aeris well, like I said, ~FIN~. I don't think anyone else will ever compare with Adella, but it's great to see people still going as her.

Cid, well, the goods ones are few and far, but some of the novelty people have done a really good job. Just because you aren't aiming for accuracy doens't mean it isn't a great costume.

Clouds are everywhere. There's a staple of them at each con, but again, great Clouds are few and far. Foam hair seriously disturbs me. A lot of the attempts with hair are actually nice, but that's a reminder that no costume is perfect, and we can always make them better. =3

Yuffies are somewhat rare! I have seen a few con photos, but not as many as the others. I'd definitely love to see more of her!

Tifa is still a bit lacking, I think. There has been that one beautiful try on her Wallmarket dress, but otherwise all I can seem to see is skirts and tank tops. There are good costumes out there, but very hard to find.

Cait Sith - Still missing. I haven't seen any pics yet, but I'm ready for Anime Reactor 2K3, and I'm still looking out for other appearances at other conventions.

Sephy - I don't think I need to comment, but I'm still waiting on the great FF7 version. The KH version was nailed at I think Otakon, and it was simply gorgeous! Let's hope we can see an upcoming FF7 version to him.

Vincent - True, a turk version would be nice! There are some really good vincents out there, but pretty hard to find. I'd love to see more of the great Vincent costumes out there!

Zack - No one's quite got the hair yet, but I'd love for one to show up! =3

Mafo - I know it isn't very creative, but what about the old residents of Nibel that got turned into Jenova projects? I know it's be something different to see some hooded figures with numbered arms waddling around groaning about a reunion.

ShinRa - Rufus was done gracefully, I believe at Otakon. I saw some pictures, and this guy was freaking SEXY. The costume looked awesome in all respects from the picture I saw, And he even had his hair right. Very cool~! The Turks! Where are they?! I don't think I've seen a group of anyone super recognizable all together. I'd love to see Tseng! ^-^;; Reno is popular, which is nice. I'd love to see a gorup with Rude, Tseng, Elena, and Reno, and maybe a Rufus thrown in for a god measure. Lucrecia, Gast, and Hojo wouldn't bee too bad of an addition either! Wouldn't a Costa De Sol Hojo with bikini girls be hilarious?!

Anyone I forgot isn't cosplayed enough, and you should do it! =3

All in all, there is a lot of awesome FF7 people out there, but there's a lot of improvements that can be made if you're shoting for accuracy. If not, and you're doing it for fun, good for you! I'm not SO picky, but I do love looking at accurate costumes! Think I'm wrong? Post some pics, and I'll fix myself. =3

Keep working on those costumes guys, I can't wait to see them! =D

Highwind
08-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Palmer.

"...Oh, and don't forget the lard!" :D

RuthlessJS
08-12-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Firegirl

The Barrets have come along quite well, but they're not 6'5'' and really scary. Still great to see! XD I would LOVE to see that bear marshmellow, though. =3

*cough*

I am 6"2....isn't that close enough? ^_^

I think this link below of a picture of me(in my gallery) redefines the idea of a "scary Barret"
:skidude:

I'm thinking about making a Sailor costume for Barret.....we will see.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=60881&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

MonoyashaJLA
08-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Well, by Katsucon I hope to correct your opinion on RedXIII with my four legged, full costume version of him. I used Kilala, the demon cat from Inuyasha as a practice to make Red and figure out how to make the leg extensions work properly o^-^o, Red will be my ultimate cosplay costume.

SyntaxGlitch
08-13-2003, 10:30 AM
Hmmm. Least-done?

Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith have soooooo been done. Yuffie and Vincent aren't far behind. Zack has been done several times as well.

Barret and Cid you see occasionally; both have been done very well, if not frequently... at Otakon this year, I swear I saw a Cid and at least one Barret that could have stepped right out of the game they were so on-target. o_O

Cait Sith and Red XIII are, for obvious reasons, rarely done if ever. (I think I've heard of one Red XIII, but that's all.)

Sephiroth.... heh. Moving on.

Haven't seen many Turks, aside from a few Reno cosplayers. It doesn't help that Reno's about the only one that's obviously recognizable as a Turk instead of some guy in a suit. If you're gonna do a Turk costume that's not Reno, it'd help to have at least one other Shin-Ra cosplayer to match costumes with.

Speaking of Shin-Ra, waaaaay underdone! I've seen.... Rufus. And that's it. Where's President Shinra? Scarlet and Heidegger? Perhaps even.... Palmer? Nowhere!

From the mad science angle, there's a distinct lack of Hojo and Gast. Jenova's been done, though, and VERY impressively I might add. Vincent-as-a-Turk or Lucrecia might be interesting though.

Other random supporting characters aren't seen much, either.... I was just telling someone the other day that it'd make my day to see a group of cosplayers are Barret, Dyne, and Marlene. :)

How about...

- Yuffie's dad? (Forget his name)
- Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie?
- *shudder*.... Don Corneo?
- Any of the Gold Saucer characters--for anybody who's done a good bit of Chocobo racing, remember Teioh? >:O That'd be neat, especially together with someone as a black chocobo.
- The Highwind crew?
- Cid's little bitch woman, whose name also escapes me?
- Random Shin-Ra troops, or even a random SOLDIER?
- Random critters... Chocobos, Tonberries, and Cactuars have been done, but what about Behemoths, Marlboros, or other stock FF monsters?
- Big bad monsters too... how about some bosses? Jenova Synthesis would be mighty impressive, heh.
- There's also summons... I'd looooove to see a group of 13 people with too much time on their hands dress up as Knights of the Round. :D :D :D

Okay, I'm out of ideas for now. Just remember, the possibilities are endless! :D

Oshi
08-13-2003, 12:11 PM
There was a Dyne at Otakon. He was rather ghetto though. >.>

EvilMoogleQueen
08-13-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Oshi
There was a Dyne at Otakon. He was rather ghetto though. >.>

and could easily be mistaked for a skinny, white barret.

nah I'm just teasing. He was a cool guy.

SyntaxGlitch
08-13-2003, 01:01 PM
and could easily be mistaked for a skinny, white barret.

Doesn't Dyne have his gun on the opposite arm, though? It's all in the anal-retentive details! :D (Though I must shamefully admit that I can't remember which way Squall and Seifer's scars each run. :( )

jamuko
08-13-2003, 02:55 PM
I'm also working on a nice four-legged Red XIII... I had it on early Saturday at Otakon, but it didn't work out quite as planned and ended up falling apart. -_-;; If you're lucky, you may have seen it. ^^; (I was also carrying the head around for the rest of the con...) I'm working on fixing it now, so it should be done for Anime USA, and hopefully Katsucon if it doesn't kill me first. ^^;

Oh, and my friend (who was Hojo with my Red ^^) is planning a Cait Sith costume! ^-^ Hopefully she can get that going by Katsucon too...

Guts_Berserk
08-14-2003, 03:07 PM
Yes ok I have been searching the net for final fantasy cosplays since 1998. Here are all the ff7 cosplayers i've not seen:

Child cloud and Child Tifa
Don diego
Soldier(this I recomend)
Marlene
And a bunch of unimportant caracters like villager #638 or something of that nature.

I hope I've been some help. Goodluck.

RuthlessJS
08-14-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Guts_Berserk
Yes ok I have been searching the net for final fantasy cosplays since 1998. Here are all the ff7 cosplayers i've not seen:

Child cloud and Child Tifa
Don diego
Soldier(this I recomend)
Marlene
And a bunch of unimportant caracters like villager #638 or something of that nature.

I hope I've been some help. Goodluck.

I need to find a plushie Marlene to cosplay with!

Guts_Berserk
08-14-2003, 06:03 PM
I will be your marlene. that would be fun and funny. hahaha

RuthlessJS
08-14-2003, 07:31 PM
Since your a guy I'm not quite sure that would work out :P

Guts_Berserk
08-14-2003, 07:56 PM
ya I know but what about cloud in a dress
or I could be soldier and you could kill me at the kon.
or Zell

RuthlessJS
08-14-2003, 08:24 PM
I was looking through the Anime Expo 2003 pictures and I saw quite a few pictures of Cloud in a dress...that wouldn't happen t be you would it? :P

It would be cool to see someone in a Soldier outfit. Come to think of it ...I dont think I've seen anyone cosplay in a Soldier uniform.

Guts_Berserk
08-14-2003, 08:33 PM
Because there is none

SyntaxGlitch
08-14-2003, 11:32 PM
Uhhhm, actually, SOLDIERs are random encounters in a few portions of the game. If I remember correctly, they've got an outfit kinda like Cloud/Zack, plus a face-concealing helmet and stuff. And I think they have these huge sword/lance weapon things. Or something.

SyntaxGlitch
08-14-2003, 11:48 PM
Here, in case anyone's wondering. An in-game battle model of a SOLDIER, 1st class. (the 2nd and 3rd class SOLDIERs have different colored uniforms, but are otherwise identical.)

ZEll_The_Dintch
08-15-2003, 12:07 AM
ello it is I Guts_Berserk I changed my name. Anyways, soilder is very different from Zack and cloud. That is the training uniform. There are two basic types of soilder:

1. BlueCorps.- the basic soilder. They wear blue cover there face with hoods use mainly machine guns they also have two pauldrons.

2.Shinraguard- they wear red kinda look like red Nazi's.

If you have seen any of these let me know please and where you saw it.

ZEll_The_Dintch
08-15-2003, 01:32 AM
sorry, I was thinking of mps and submarine crews, thing like that.
Soldier do have the lance swords, the pants, and the belt. But the have helms and two pauldrons.

L to the 3rd
08-15-2003, 01:57 PM
i haven't seen a barret at a con yet...only in pics

ZEll_The_Dintch
08-15-2003, 06:22 PM
well i finished my soldier uniform, well the basics I still need to do the helm and the lance. would you agree that the soldiers in ff7 look like Galbadian Soldiers the helms look the same

RuthlessJS
08-15-2003, 07:03 PM
L to the 3rd- I like your avatar :)

Yeah you usually dont see many people cosplaying Barret.

That's what I love about the costume . ^_^

East&WestGaijin
08-15-2003, 10:13 PM
Kenney: Well, I've seen almost all the characters in the game portrayed at conventions, etc... But I haven't seen Don Corneo, Wedge or Biggs. Everyone else that in the game that I have not seen cosplayed as are too minor. For instance, I have never seen Dio, but who's going to cosplay as him anyways?

Guts_Berserk
08-16-2003, 06:03 PM
I've seen wedge and biggs. their very popular in the uk.

piggyface
08-18-2003, 03:12 AM
What about those two dudes? Uh..forgot their names but, when Don Corneo choses the girls...they get the "left overs"..yeah those two guys! What about Johnny? Remember Johnny(if that's even his name) that dude that leaves Secter 7 Slums when you leave and everyone makes a big deal? ...sorry not to good at describing things!

Bezo
08-18-2003, 03:16 AM
I have never seen anyone cosplay Heidegger. I might do that.

L to the 3rd
08-18-2003, 03:21 AM
JS - u make a good barret, not many can pull it off.
oh..This is sorta off topic but.. I think i'm the only one in the world who cosplayed as a character from FFXI.

Guts_Berserk
08-18-2003, 05:21 AM
JS - u make a good barret, not many can pull it off.
oh..This is sorta off topic but.. I think i'm the only one in the world who cosplayed as a character from FFXI.
there might be people in japan that did it

Guts_Berserk
08-18-2003, 05:23 AM
What about those two dudes? Uh..forgot their names but, when Don Corneo choses the girls...they get the "left overs"..yeah those two guys! What about Johnny? Remember Johnny(if that's even his name) that dude that leaves Secter 7 Slums when you leave and everyone makes a big deal? ...sorry not to good at describing things!
ok from now on I think we should stick to caracters who
HAVE a last name, and if they don't they should be important in the story. all in favor type I.

Bezo
08-18-2003, 05:30 AM
Heidegger doesn't have a last name, but he's important. :D

Guts_Berserk
08-18-2003, 06:25 AM
heidegger is his last name(who has a first last name like that)

Bezo
08-18-2003, 06:37 AM
What's his first name then? I need to play VII more and X less. :P

Guts_Berserk
08-18-2003, 07:04 AM
They don't say. In the military witch heidegger is, they usually only say last names.

RuthlessJS
08-18-2003, 07:05 AM
I started replaying 7 this summer and have had enough time to progress to the golden saucer. It's amazing how many characters you rediscover....like the owner of the golden saucer....can't remember his name :p

Guts_Berserk
08-18-2003, 07:09 AM
does he have a last name

NekoOtaku
08-20-2003, 06:49 PM
Anybody ever seen a Lucrecia??
I wanna cosplay her, but I dont even know what she looks like in detail. If anyone might have a link to a decent pic of her, please tell

Neko Cathy
08-20-2003, 09:52 PM
Anybody ever seen a Lucrecia??
I wanna cosplay her, but I dont even know what she looks like in detail. If anyone might have a link to a decent pic of her, please tell

I didn't include this on PM, but here's me as Lucrecia from Otakon 2003 w/ the Shinra clipboard:

http://68.83.105.145/Pics/Cons/OtakonX/DSC01462.JPG

And now... this is something what most final fantasy 7 fans are dying for. Photo is in curtosy of Irvy, especially when she was the one who cosplayed as Vincent.:

http://nekocathy.8m.com/images/Otakon/vinnylucy.jpg

Archelon
08-20-2003, 10:04 PM
I've always wanted to cosplay as Cecil when he is a Paladin.

Archelon
08-21-2003, 08:20 PM
Whoops, sorry about that. Didn't see the 7 in the title of the thread.

M00gle
08-23-2003, 02:50 PM
there are plenty of Cids, plenty of Turks, plenty of Sephiroths. I think characters like Dyne,Reeve,Marlene, Jesse, Biggs, Wedge and Cait Sith. though, most of those aren't allll that worthy of attention 6.6;

RuthlessJS
08-23-2003, 08:37 PM
mmm a friend of mine has a sister who looks like Marlene :P So he's going to bring her to the con and were going to cosplay Barret and Marlene possible at NDK this year.

Anyways...I think all of the characters are worthy of attention.....alot of people just focus on the main characters...but the supporting cast has a big role in also bringing out the story. :)

Odango Atama
08-23-2003, 08:44 PM
I would have to say chocobos or moogles, and for both I'm not talking about the cute, sexy, half outfits either! I'm talking full feathered chocobos and full furry moogles XD My friend and I dressed up as a chocobo once, and even though I've made a Mog and a Stiltzskin costume, I've never really seen too many people cosplay as any kind of moogle >o<

**EDIT

Haha, forgot to add that for this thread's purposes I would have to say just chocobos are relevant, and maybe Jenova.

Guts_Berserk
08-30-2003, 09:24 PM
I think moogles are one of the most played

Dagger
08-31-2003, 08:38 AM
My friends and I are planning a FF7 group to Anime Boston. We're TRYING to convince one of our friends to be Elena. She looks like her and wouldn't be that hard to do.

Mizuho
09-21-2003, 08:15 PM
I just found out how to extract sprites from the game... So if anyone was interested in using any of these sprites as reference for a costume, feel free!!

1. Honeybee Inn Girl (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/honebee.jpg)
2. Wall Market Tifa (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/wallmarkettifaclose.jpg)
3. Young Tifa (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/oldtifa.jpg)
4. Sailor Barret (The giant living marshmallow!!!! Hehahoohooha...) (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/sailorbarret.jpg)
5. Scarlet (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/scarlet.jpg)
6. Shera (Cid's companion) (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/shera.jpg)
7. Yuffie the Interviewer (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/yuffiereporter.jpg)
8. Ifalna & Gast (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/cosplay/parents.jpg), and a Very young Aeris (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/cosplay/youngaeris.jpg)
9. Wallmarket Cloud (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/cloudwall.jpg)
10. Dyne (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/dyne.jpg)

If anyone would like any other Sprites for reference... just let me know (Ester the Chocobo lady, Young Cloud, Nibelheim Tifa, random non-playable characters, etc...) Hurray for FF7!

(Oh yeah... Here's one more picture (http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/gallery/sprites/aeriskick2.jpg) just for fun... Hahahahaha!!!)

RuthlessJS
09-21-2003, 08:57 PM
Wow thanks so much :) I am planning on making a Sailor Barret costume and this will come in handy :)

NoLable721
09-21-2003, 08:58 PM

hahaha Jenova hahaha...that's way hard (to me it is). I would say...Cid...or...Red XIII mawuahaha...well I've only seen a guy do Red XIII ONCE...he is very rare...oh yea the guy who did Red XIII was like on his "paws" all the time. Kinda funny actually.

Mizuho
09-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Wow thanks so much :) I am planning on making a Sailor Barret costume and this will come in handy :)

LOL! I was actually thinking of you when I captured him, if you're the same fellow who was requestiong Sailor Barret pics a few weeks ago :) :) I love Sailor Barret!!!! Swoon, swoon... I wish you the best of luck on the costume!! I think you'll be the only Sailor Barret I've ever seen!

Arisa
09-22-2003, 06:08 PM
My friend Joanie did Red XIII :D

Adella
09-22-2003, 06:36 PM

OMG that's so awesome!!! We've (me matt and Mira) have been planning on doing that scene for a while. You're so going to join us *o* Matt wants to dress someone up as Red13 and have him hop around bowlegged lol. n_n

We've also had the idea to dress up as honeybee in girls. That would be so fun to dress the boys up too >D

NoLable721
09-23-2003, 12:54 AM
maybe i could get my friend to dress up her dog as Red XIII...mawuahaha...*gets evil thoughts* *sigh* If only they let dogs inside conventions...shimatta!

JawzDragon
09-23-2003, 08:44 PM
Mwuahha. I don't think anyone has ever cosplayed as Galian Beast before.. (correct me if I'm wrong, I want to know!) and thats my next costume.. I'd love to do a Nanaki full fursuit type costume, that'd be awesomely fun. And as far as the other chars go, I think everyone else has already mentioned the least played ones. ^_^

j-chan
09-24-2003, 08:11 PM
what about MUKKI?! XD yay for scary speedo men! he and dio should get together in the group room. ;0

mizuho, could you post up an ester sprite? those are really great reference pictures! <3 thanks a bunch! :3

Neko Cathy
09-25-2003, 08:30 AM
I just noticed this... but Lucrecia and Shera look exactly alike. One difference is that Lucrecia has two strands of hair that hang past her ears while Shera has her hair completely pulled up.

I've been thinking about doing the Hony Bee Inn girl for a long time... and I might actually consider doing it even though I'm going against my own cosplay rules.

Adella
09-25-2003, 02:14 PM
I just noticed this... but Lucrecia and Shera look exactly alike.

not exactly alike..

http://www.aerith.com/lucrecia2.jpg

http://www.aerith.com/lucrecia3.jpg

Here's your Ester.

http://www.aerith.com/ester.jpg

http://www.aerith.com/ester2.jpg

Alaria, Lord Masamune, and I were planning on literally donning up Tetsugyu (site member) as our Don Corneo for our Wallmarket Group.

http://www.aerith.com/doncorneo.jpg

I almost forgot! Someone wanted mukkis? lol

http://www.aerith.com/mukki.jpg

http://www.aerith.com/mukki2.jpg

http://www.aerith.com/mukki3.jpg

Sorahana
09-27-2003, 01:03 PM
Haven't seen alot of characters but that's because I've only been to one con so far.......(Big Apple Anime Fest '03).

Mark7neo
10-14-2003, 09:51 PM
I live in the boston area and am obsessed with ff7, if you already have a cloud and seph i would gladly be reno or rufus or someone. if you have more info, like where it takes place e-mail me (Mark) at finalfantasy1237@aol.com

hotsauce s0ni
10-15-2003, 06:17 PM

Knights of the Relmn (I totally killed that spelling.)..

I want to see this one done. Definatly do.

-s0ni

Firegirl
10-28-2003, 05:27 PM
I just debuted my Red XIII costume. I promise that wearing an entire furry costume would be MURDER. Even though I was wearing next to nothing, I wasn't cold, and it showed up very well, and I got tons of screams at the costume competetion as I walked out on all fours. *Please give feedback to me!* ^^;;

I THINK I saw a Cid at AR2K3, but I wasn't sure. I know I'd love to see a Marlene, Lucrecia, Hojo, Gast, and a really goofy Elena girl. I want a Tseng I can run up to and be totally with! He was an awesome guy, I hated how he went! Honeybees sound like a great idea, and I'd totally love to do one, but I think finding a good reference pic would be tough. If anyone goes to one @ ACen, I'd be willing to try and get a costume done, too. Otherwise, Nanaki gets an encore presentation at ACen '04.

Red Sonic
10-31-2003, 04:35 PM
To Aeris: is not ester, Neko Cathy is talking about shera, cid highwind assistent, remember?
to Neko Cathy: yes, it's true shera and lucrecia are very equal, but, that don't say, shera and lucrecia are identic. :thumbsup:

MissLemon
11-04-2003, 04:19 PM
I've been dying to go to a con dressed as Shera for a while (since I resemble her...well, that, and the fact that she's a total sweetheart), but I have my doubts about people recognizing me...now if only I can convince the boyfriend to go as Cid...

Adella
11-04-2003, 05:09 PM
To Aeris: is not ester, Neko Cathy is talking about shera, cid highwind assistent, remember?
to Neko Cathy: yes, it's true shera and lucrecia are very equal, but, that don't say, shera and lucrecia are identic. :thumbsup:

Yes I realize that. I posted the Ester picture because J-chan asked for it. Lucrecia and Shera don't look anything alike in my opinion.

Red Sonic
11-08-2003, 06:26 PM
Yes I realize that. I posted the Ester picture because J-chan asked for it. Lucrecia and Shera don't look anything alike in my opinion.

ok, sorry, i don't have see all the topic :| , just one more think, please answers to the privet mensage i have send to you.

Lady Ava
11-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Dark Nation....Rufus' cat like creature. =^.^=

Mizuho
11-09-2003, 07:14 PM
I always think... That is such a cool name for a pet. XD

Suzushichan
11-09-2003, 07:16 PM
heh. Someone should cosplay as Zangan!
hmm...I think we should all get together and do the "Dragon King" play for a masquerade or somethin'! :P

KnivesMoFO
11-11-2003, 10:35 AM
The Turks are hot eexcept for Elena (sorry, I'm straight). I so badly wanna see Vincent as a Turk because he's mega hot. I'd have my fangirl moment if anyone cosplayed him.

http://www.hojo.org/doujinshi/billy_32.jpg
http://www.hojo.org/doujinshi/kyoku_21.jpg
http://www.hojo.org/doujinshi/ziggurat_37.jpg

Best picture...

http://www.anzwers.org/free/razoththered/bishounen/vincent/Vin20.jpg

:D :heart:

If you guys make it out to Ushicon, you'll get to see the Vinny as a Turk...

Novacaine
11-16-2003, 12:47 AM
I've seen at least 8 vincents in one con. Also, I've seen many turks. Cait Sith is prolly da least cosplayed FFVII Char.

Blackwing Sephy
11-16-2003, 06:59 PM
My friend dressed as Rude, Ive seen a AWESOME sephiroth, good clouds, bad and good aeris', a pretty good red, but never a Cid or Cait Sith. Cait sith is cool!!!!!!!

Cactuarsama
11-18-2003, 01:44 AM
I've seen lots of sephiroths, heck i've even done one myself, but we needa get some re...uni....on buddies into the mix

Serria
11-18-2003, 05:30 PM
^ Haha... someone should make one of those strange clone things and follow a random sephiroth around at a con... haha..

Chapel
01-11-2004, 06:08 PM
I cosplayed as Rude at Otakon 02, but as far as I've seen, I was the only one who did. Some friends and I have been talking about doing a full Turk set this year, but we haven't decided for sure yet.

karasu-kun
01-11-2004, 07:15 PM
I've seen a lot of Reno's and Turks, saw a Shiva once, but not I've never seen a Cait Sith or other summons.

Me and my friends were thinking about going as Rufus and the Turks this year, but I opted to go as Cloud and Irvine instead.

Adella
01-11-2004, 07:21 PM
I cosplayed as Rude at Otakon 02, but as far as I've seen, I was the only one who did. Some friends and I have been talking about doing a full Turk set this year, but we haven't decided for sure yet.

RUDE COSPLAYER!!! you are so in my cool book!!! :heart:

ViralCookie
01-12-2004, 04:04 PM
I'd like to see 60 Gold Saucer staff all together at a con. 30 choco-suits flopping around and 30 pink ladies.

darkenedxstar
01-12-2004, 07:50 PM
*blink blink* 30 Gold Saucer staff? *blinks* A WAHHHH?

YuffieKeychain
02-26-2004, 08:14 PM
I haven't seen Elena or Rude from the Turks. Also there is that old chocobo master that gives you clues on how to breed, the old man that sleeps in the cave, or Yuffie's father. Yep, lots of minor characters.

My sister is going to cosplay Elena ^^

YuffieKeychain
02-26-2004, 08:23 PM
I've made both the youngest version of Aeris and Tifa.

I made the Tifa for my friend Yuffieleonheart

^^
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=97492&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

and yes XD I cosplayed Red once... only for fun XD

Nekobun
02-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Soooo doing a Zack sometime. I must. Oh I must. Buster sword without the overdone Cloud stigma? I'm all for it.

Deth'sWheels
02-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Least cosplayed? I'd have to vote Hojo. You'd need a pound of make-up just to get the fore-head.

YuffieKeychain
02-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Least cosplayed? I'd have to vote Hojo. You'd need a pound of make-up just to get the fore-head.

lol I have actually seen a few hojos XD

Lorelei
02-27-2004, 08:59 PM
^ Haha... someone should make one of those strange clone things and follow a random sephiroth around at a con... haha..

Someone did, from FFVII:AC

Considering its not even out yet in Japan, its quite good 0_0;;

Anele
02-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Heidegger from FFVII. XD

YuffieKeychain
03-12-2004, 07:46 AM
Heidegger from FFVII. XD

XDDD that would be great!!!

sleepyswordsman
08-01-2004, 12:40 AM
I personally wanna see some Weapons. If someone could pull off one of those guys, that would be hardcore.

Yunalesca
08-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Shera; never seen her.

Shutonio
08-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I've never seen a Red XIII... i have seen a Cait Sith on a website somewhere... I'd say Jessie and Marlene are the least cosplayed characters...

Reno69
08-01-2004, 11:34 AM
I actually read most of this thread and I agree with one of the people who posted here. The Knights of The Round. That'd be awesome.

Solaria
08-02-2004, 01:12 AM
Oooh I like the Weapon idea! There's a lot of good FMV pictures of them too . . . some of the summons would be cool too. There have been a lot of FFX Shivas, but what about the other ones? A really well-done Bahamut would just blow people away.

I saw a picture of someone who cosplayed as someone on a chocobo before. . . it was pretty funny to see a chocobo cosplay.

dchan
08-04-2004, 08:47 PM
My cousin & I are doing chocobo & Ester next season XD

dchan
08-05-2004, 10:29 AM
I was just browsing through some AX pictures and noticed a cat-girl (non plush ;.;) Cait Sith at Anime Expo ^^:;

Now if only I could find that link again ;.;

Anele
08-07-2004, 07:31 PM
I believe you are talking about RedPikachu (the cat of Cait Sith at AX).

Keshi
11-10-2005, 01:43 PM

PRESIDENT RUFUS!

I've seen a President Rufus! He was soooooo cute! =3 And I saw a Cait Sith, Tseng, and Red XIII. I'll find the site soon. =3

Guardian_Lulu
11-10-2005, 01:59 PM
hey im going to cosplay red XIII! just because you dun see that many doesnt mean he's not cosplayed at all. i think the most un-cosplayed ff charac. is julia(ff8) or faris(ff5) ^-^' talking in general ff i mean. in ff7 hmmm yeah aeris's mom (never seen one) also scarlet! ,have not ever seen one of her, and marlene hmm the weapons (now that would be interesting), hojo too ive seen like one and aeris dad oh yeah reeves too!

Trey Frost
11-10-2005, 02:07 PM
I'd like to see someone go as the Midgar Zolom.

...in fact, I just might have to do that myself. I could have a big tree to impale myself on too.

Danzikumaru
11-10-2005, 11:28 PM
hey im going to cosplay red XIII! just because you dun see that many doesnt mean he's not cosplayed at all. i think the most un-cosplayed ff charac. is julia(ff8) or faris(ff5) ^-^' talking in general ff i mean. in ff7 hmmm yeah aeris's mom (never seen one) also scarlet! ,have not ever seen one of her, and marlene hmm the weapons (now that would be interesting), hojo too ive seen like one and aeris dad oh yeah reeves too!

wait....are you doing a fursuit Red? If not, is it really cosplaying as Red, or just some person dressed as Red....

Vincent-D
11-11-2005, 12:40 AM
What about one of the Weapons? you know?

I've thought about being a Ruby Weapon...

Why? ...Dude, he's the hardest one to beat!

Snake Pliskin
11-11-2005, 04:48 AM
i totally vote for the midgar zolom!!! that would be unbelievably hilarious, and awesome at the same time. as far as rarely coplayed characters, hmmm cait sith from ff7, quina from ff9, one of the jesters from ff9, ward or kiros from ff8, shinra soldier from ff7, member of the galbadian army from ff8, or perhaps isaaru from ff10. those are just some of the people i could think of at the moment.of course, you could always go as monster, or a boss.

Snake Pliskin
11-11-2005, 04:54 AM
ok i know about no double posting, but i just realized this: i think thread rezing is abit worse....so for future refrence you might want to look at the time and date stamp on the last poster,sorry.

Guardian_Lulu
11-11-2005, 11:04 AM
wait....are you doing a fursuit Red? If not, is it really cosplaying as Red, or just some person dressed as Red....

im not doing a mascot cause that would kill me considering i just started cosplaying. im gonna have a suede(kinda furry stuff its perfect for this) kinda body suit but its gonna actually fit to my body. im still not sure if im gonna do a prosthetic or if i should do a mask type of thing so i can have the long snout....but when i finish it ill post it so everyone can see. i think my idea is pretty original though i mean the way that im making it, cause alot of ppl do body suits of lycra(nothing wrong with that) and paint their faces and that's it. also i say someone that did an awesome job with a suit. if you wanna see look up furtech in the photo gallery. and you know its still cosplaying red if you have the lil' costume type you could make. you dont need to make a mascot type suit to be him as long as you got the general elements for him and act as the charac. i think you are cosplaying him.

RustyAngel
11-11-2005, 11:12 AM

...in fact, I just might have to do that myself. I could have a big tree to impale myself on too.
That cosplay would totally own. XD

Fallen_Jenova
11-11-2005, 09:14 PM
I'd have to say.. Hojo maybe.
Sephiroth and Cloud are quite popular along with Tifa and Vincent..
Can't say I've seen many Turks beside Reno, or Jenova... but I wouldn't try Jenova if you don't have a lot of time or a lot of skills.

Angel_Rinoa
11-12-2005, 10:24 PM
I haven't seen many Scarlets, only one so far.

Guardian_Lulu
11-14-2005, 11:29 AM
cosplaying Jenova would be kinda kool if someone decides to do it post pics we wanna see!

Guardian_Lulu
11-15-2005, 08:50 AM
oh yeah ( i know no double posting) i just remembered ive only seen like 2 kimahris out there. i would love to see someone to get it down to the last detail but that would be so hard XD. if i wasnt a girl so short and big upper dept. i would cosplay him

Evolution
11-15-2005, 11:45 AM
I haven't ever seen, but would like to see a Kefka...

DarkKefka
11-18-2005, 08:41 PM
I haven't ever seen, but would like to see a Kefka...

Don't know when mine will be made..but I WILL be Kekfa someday.
( WAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Infinitywulf
11-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Well I know there have been some Rude's out there, but I'm in the process of finishing up my AC Rude cosplay and since I saw a few mention Rude I figgured I'd mention it here. Yes I will be actually bald. No I will unfortunately not have real facial hair... My current goatee is really too thick, and when I officially show it at Katsucon I'm going to need to have it shaved off for the Gale (Last Exile) cosplay. And I unfortunately don't have pierced ears. No I'm not going to get tons of piercings just for it either. :p I am locating some good looking clip on's (any suggestions would be heartily welcomed there) however.

Yeah so at least I'll be thouroughly bald. :D

And as for ones I've never seen... Hrm... I think the one's I've seen the least of offhand have been Cactuars and Chocobos. But the ones I have seen of them have been amazingly well done.

Anyway, much love for my Turk brothers and sisters. :bigtu:

IchiHaneTenshi
11-20-2005, 04:27 PM
*Wave* I'm an Elmyra/Lucrecia cosplayer! Dear god...I fancy making those costumes >.> Why does no one do them? It's fun! I need to post pictures of those costumes though. Bah. I'll do it later. Currently I'm working on other outfits...like...Yuki from fruitsbasket and stuff. Um. I'd like to see a hojo cosplayer! That'd be fun! o.O' and uhhh I haven't really seen a heideggar. XD That would be hilarious. wheeeee!

Guardian_Lulu
11-21-2005, 02:00 PM
And as for ones I've never seen... Hrm... I think the one's I've seen the least of offhand have been Cactuars and Chocobos. But the ones I have seen of them have been amazingly well done.

i just saw a pic of someone cosplaying a cactuar today XD omg i loved it and i also have though of cosplaying a cactuar too though that'd be a nice costume for a winter con!

Infinitywulf
11-21-2005, 03:44 PM

Heheh, that would be awesome. Eat a lotta garlic and such beforehand too and you have the wonderful bad breath attack too. :rolleyes:

Actually that would be an awesome cosplay, would probably take forever to get the suit worked out just right though, and man it would be hot! For a winter con though, that'd be beautiful.

Danzikumaru
11-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Heheh, that would be awesome. Eat a lotta garlic and such beforehand too and you have the wonderful bad breath attack too. :rolleyes:

Actually that would be an awesome cosplay, would probably take forever to get the suit worked out just right though, and man it would be hot! For a winter con though, that'd be beautiful.

You're thinking of Marlboro. Midgar Zolem was the giant serpent that inhabited the swamp outside the Chocobo Ranch. However, neither of those creatures are exclusive to FF7. Marlboro has been a monster in almost all of the FF games (along with it's pattened Bad Breath attack) and Midgar Zolem is the actual name of a beast called Terrato that was both a monster (FFIV) and a summon (FFVI). The US translators changed it's name to Terrato for reasons that are still unknown to me.

Infinitywulf
11-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Ah, been awhile since I played and yeah as soon as I saw the Marlboro name I remembered it. Thanks for the correction. :) Of course there a reason that bad breath attack sticks out, it's annoying in every darn game.

Zolom had beta if I remember correctly now...

Silver hybrid
11-27-2005, 08:11 AM
i've never seen a random NPC cosplayed =P

Shh_Be_SiLeNt
11-27-2005, 08:27 PM
I think the only one I've never seen or heard of is a Cait Sith. Although I've never seen an FF7 version of any of the summons either.

actually i might go as a cait sith xD for anime expo 2006 hehe xD i'll take a few pics and post em up..i have my wacky drawings of how i want the outfit to be in um..what was it the noob cosplay thread thingy place yeah titled "moogle / cait sith cosplay questions ( noober would ask)" yeah they suck cuz i cant draw with a mouse xD i'll scan drawings that i drew ..later xD

VincentEternal
11-27-2005, 09:09 PM
I haven't seen too many Jesse's from FF7? Or, how about the train conductor?

SupikaStaru
12-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Midgar Zolom impaled by a tree would totally rock.

How about Safer Sephiroth? That was one awesome boss. And Jenova Synthesis. Gee, what tough costumes they would be to do.

Angel Tifa
12-01-2005, 01:01 PM
I'd say any of the non-playabe characters. I have seen plenty of Cids. I've seen a really good one at AX this year. I'd like to see more of Jessie, Marlene, or Rufus's. I've never seen a Rufus I don't think.

When I think about it now, Turks are starting to get alittle more done.

Cait Sith, never seen any Cait Sith cosplay, but I can understand that would be hard.

Some of my underdone FFVII cosplayers, are, Childhood Tifa, Elena of Turks(well some people think she's underdone, true but there's alittle more than used to be including myself), or Cowgirl Tifa.

~Tifa

Guardian_Lulu
12-03-2005, 09:01 AM
>.> how come no ones mentioning scarlet ive never seen one!

GorgeousAstro
12-04-2005, 11:39 PM
One of the female workers at the Bumble Bee Inn!

IchiHaneTenshi
12-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Has anyone ever seen a Johnny? Or a Reeve? Never seen either of those.

energyj2001
12-09-2005, 08:43 PM
I think its Marlene, the little girl who is the least cosplay.

Michi
12-16-2005, 11:08 AM
There's been Scarlets and Bumble Bee Inn workers. :X

I've never seen the NPC Avalanche members... A group of those would be cool to see.

Guardian_Lulu
12-16-2005, 11:29 AM
there have been scarlets? how come i havent seen them >.>' and ichi you're right about reeves...its stupid cause he's so easy to cosplay! ><

Bloodsin
12-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Never seen a Heidigger or a Weapon. Was thinking of doing a Diamond weapon cosplay sometime soon. Also havnt seen a Palmer.

Michi
12-16-2005, 12:13 PM
G-chan and Ambrosia on this site did Scarlet costumes, off the top of my head. I'm sure there's others. ^^

I've heard of people planning Weapon costumes, but I've never seen one realized. :O

Angel Tifa
12-17-2005, 01:10 AM
Bumble Bee Inn workers. :X

Really? Yeah because I was gonna say, I thought it'd be cool to see some Bee Inn workers. I even had the thought of cosplaying one of them too because I think that'd be awsome walking around in a bee-like costume. I'd still have yet to see them ;).

~Tifa

Guardian_Lulu
12-18-2005, 11:31 AM
G-chan and Ambrosia on this site did Scarlet costumes, off the top of my head. I'm sure there's others. ^^

oh really cool XD. she's mean and all but i dunno i like the charac. desing on her

Zax
12-18-2005, 12:56 PM
What about Zack? Ive seen one Zack and thats me! theres always a ton of Clouds. What about Zack?

Angel Tifa
12-18-2005, 03:23 PM
What about Zack? Ive seen one Zack and thats me! theres always a ton of Clouds. What about Zack?

Actually, I've cosidered crossplaying Zack since I've got half of Cloud's outfit for my FemCloud. All I have to do is make the pants, and buy a black wig and style it. I would be easy if you've already got Cloud's outfit since they're pretty much the same right ;)? I've always thought Zack would be fun to cosplay.

~Tifa

Guardian_Lulu
12-19-2005, 05:44 PM
hey yeah actually and i might have seen a zack before somewhere i dont remember XD

moki
12-23-2005, 03:39 AM
I'd like to see an AC Rufus... Complete with wheelchair. Actually, I'd like to that myself... X3

Guardian_Lulu
12-23-2005, 12:06 PM
>.> im pretty sure eilonwy (sorry cant spell) did hers with the wheelchair i dont remember

Vash's Doughnut
12-28-2005, 10:55 AM
I'd like to see an AC Rufus... Complete with wheelchair. Actually, I'd like to that myself... X3

Haha, me and my FFVII:AC cosplay group are actually planning on getting a wheelchair for our Rufus xD It should be rather fun, wheeling him/her about all day.. *cackles* It should be a laugh, if we can get someone to be Rufus!
<3

yuna31
12-29-2005, 09:41 PM
I would love to see Rufus in a wheelchair i would love to get a picture of that please notife me so i can look my best for the president of the Shinra Copreation President. "bows to Rufus" hope to you see you soon

Tifa_Lockhart_X
01-05-2006, 01:47 AM
Barret is pretty rare.

OOOOH OR BIGGS OR JESS!

Tifa_Lockhart_X
01-05-2006, 01:47 AM
>.> im pretty sure eilonwy (sorry cant spell) did hers with the wheelchair i dont remember
I think she did, too.

Guardian_Lulu
01-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Barret is pretty rare.

even if he isnt cosplayed that much i have seen them. there ws one last year in anime boston! SAILOR BARRET! XD

Tifa_Lockhart_X
01-05-2006, 02:07 PM
even if he isnt cosplayed that much i have seen them. there ws one last year in anime boston! SAILOR BARRET! XD
Yup, I saw. I'm just saying -- he is rare though!

Guardian_Lulu
01-05-2006, 02:47 PM
XD at first i didnt know who he was but my boyfriend pointed it out and i was like ohhhh!

yuna31
01-06-2006, 10:21 AM
I was fournted enough to See a salior barret and i took a picture and hug him.

Guardian_Lulu
01-06-2006, 11:09 AM
i took a pic of the guy too but all my pics busted :( so now i got 2 pics XD

Norumu
01-06-2006, 05:51 PM
You all forgetting someone! Teh old d00d in the Temple of the Ancients! "Nyum nyum." Gotta chase him for a key, healing, items, he was THE MAAAAN!!! =D
How about a Shinra Soldier? (Not SOLDIER! The ones in blue, and guns, and hundreds marching in the parade)
Or the red Shinra soldiers, the higher rank ones!
Don Corneo would be hilarious =D Either with his henchmen from the Wall Market, or with his ninjas from Wutai.... or both. Have a plushie Raps and Apps
Godo! Or anyone else in Yuffie's Trial pagoda thingy.
Professor Gast?
The snow lady that gives you Alexander materia and doesn't like hot spring water?
The dude before Gaia's Cliffs. Mr Mountain Climber!
A failed Sephiroth clone... but you need like... six people doing it. All wrapped up, hunched, and daaarrk.
Dio! Bug guy of the Gold Saucer
Oldschool Barret... with the TShirt! +10 pts to having no hand.
Rude. There's never enough of them. Specially with his awesomeness in Advent Children
I could probably go on for a very, very long time, so I'll stop now.

Guardian_Lulu
01-07-2006, 11:50 AM
i bet ppl HAVE done the blue soldiers. and there have been rude's you know but like you said there arent alot of them. i still think therew are more rude cosplayers than barrets though

ZoraLink
01-07-2006, 11:01 PM
There aren't many Red XIII's I can speak of, although I have seen one or two pics.

Jenova would also be an extremely cool cosplay. Also, many of the summons-I know some have been attempted. There are just TOO many costumes to do! It's hard to know where to start! XP

And I know Mukki was brought up (haha)-but I'm surprised anything having to do with Honeybee Inn isn't done more often...haha. Great part XD

yuna31
01-08-2006, 03:23 PM
The Honey Bee Inn is a simple costume to do but only can play that seeing a guy crossplay as a honey bee who be weird

Guardian_Lulu
01-11-2006, 11:15 AM
There aren't many Red XIII's I can speak of, although I have seen one or two pics.

-.-' look at my signature!

ZoraLink
01-13-2006, 11:11 PM
I noticed that after i made the post! haha XD

Guardian_Lulu
01-14-2006, 11:10 AM
^-^ yeah im gonna be two in one. nanaki with the soldier outfit (blue soldier). you know he wears one of those in the junon ship? figured i'd do something different but it sucks cause i have no clue on how to make the hat ^-^'

scandia
01-14-2006, 11:54 AM
I will nominate Barrett (sp?). I have seen another Cid besides the one at the FF Ball. But I have never seen another Barrett. Perhaps one at AWA once, but I honestly do not remember for sure. I guess the arm makes it really tricky.