PDA

View Full Version : Spyro, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros., Pokemon, Eureka Seven Cosplay :D

lolacolabunny
01-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Ok...I am currently in the process of making a Cynder costume from Spyro: Dawn of The Dragon.
If anyone would be interested in joining me....I think that would be pretty awesome!

(I'm also in the process of finishing my Anemone Dress)

Also, I have all the matterials I need if I were to make an Animal Crossing Girl. I wanna find more cosplaying friends!! XD So far, I only have like 4. But I wanna make more! Cause then it would be fun to make cosplay groups and all that jazz :P

I already have a Pit and Gardevoir costume finished that I would be willing to wear again. If anyone would like to start a group with me, that would be pretty awesome!

So....yea. If you are currently / In the process of / thinking of making a costume from Spyro, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros. , Pokemon, or Eureka Seven....please post! :D

Katsumiyo
01-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Uh...if you're trying to make cosplay friends, just post in the various threads in the Video Games and Anime forums. You should try the Non-Cosplay forums, too, since there are a lot of cosplayers there that like to just chat about games and anime.
Also, you don't need to make a giant, colorful ad for your original post. We'll read the text no matter what size, color, and font it is.

Arroyo
01-22-2009, 02:37 PM
I would like to make a human translation of Ember the Dragon from Spyro eventually. Cynder seems fun, I'm looking forward to seeing your outcome.

Seconding Katsumiyo's suggestions though.

lolacolabunny
01-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Ok thanks.
Oh I only made it big and colourful cause I was bored XD

Toluca
01-23-2009, 11:37 AM
I've never thought about doing a Spyro cosplay, but you've got me wanting to try it. 8D I could probably try a Spyro, Bianca, and that weird faun from the third game. >.>

lolacolabunny
01-24-2009, 09:54 AM
I've never thought about doing a Spyro cosplay, but you've got me wanting to try it. 8D I could probably try a Spyro, Bianca, and that weird faun from the third game. >.>

LOL go for it! I think cosplaying Spyro is quite easy! If you do plan on cosplaying as one of them, I wish you luck! :bigtu:

BalthierFlare
02-14-2009, 09:41 AM
I made an Animal Crossing cosplay! :3