PDA

View Full Version : Characters with SHORT brown hair or long blonde hair

Kibalover100
01-25-2009, 01:36 PM
I'm looking for characters with either long blonde hair or short brown hair. I can only think of one with long blonde hair and that's Ino from Naruto. I already cosplay as Kiba and I don't feel like buying another wig for a little while. If anyone can think of a character please tell me.

Bunnie-Fu
01-25-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm looking for characters with either long blonde hair or short brown hair. I can only think of one with long blonde hair and that's Ino from Naruto. I already cosplay as Kiba and I don't feel like buying another wig for a little while. If anyone can think of a character please tell me.

oh wow there's sooo much characters with either long blonde or long black hair. Are there any specifis that you would want to cosplay? like girly girls or action or video games or stuff like that? or any particluar show?

Here's are some that I know off the back of my head.

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura: short brown
Excel from Excel Saga: long blonde
Sailor Moon: long blonde
Chise from Saikano: short brown
Yuna from Final Fantasy: short brown
Flonne from Disgaea: Long Blonde

and im sure there are tons more! just narrow your search by what you would like to cosplay, difficulty level and favorite shows.

hope this helps

Kibalover100
01-25-2009, 02:57 PM
thank you so much! You really helped, alot! Truthfully, I haven't seen much anime series. I've seen Naruto, Wolf's Rain, Sailor Moon, and Ginga Densetsu Weed. I'm thinking about watching Trinity Blood and Death Note.

baileyzizz
02-01-2009, 08:20 PM
How about just blondes in general? preferably who wear more than underwear? I love to cosplay but my mother would kill me.

Kibalover100
02-02-2009, 04:31 PM
long hair, medium hair, or short hair?

long hair: ino(naruto), misa(death note), deidara(naruto), Tsunade(naruto)

medium(shoulder length): idk

short(boyish length): naruto(naruto), Minato Namikaze(naruto)

RJ.
02-02-2009, 04:32 PM
How about just blondes in general? preferably who wear more than underwear? I love to cosplay but my mother would kill me.

She doesn't have to know o,o

My parents don't know I occasionally crossplay. Just get your costume made and don't mention you're cosplaying.

silver_wolf
02-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Short Brown Hair:
- Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle/Card Captor Sakura
- Kururugi Suzaku from Code Geass
- Kiba from Wolf's Rain
- Kuran Kaname from Vampire Knight
- Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny
- Goku from Saiyuki

Blonde Hair:
- Fai D. Flourite from Tsubasa Chronicle (short)
- Rosette Christopher from Chrno Crusade (medium)
- Coud Van Giruet from Erementar Gerad (short)
- Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist (medium)
- Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist (long)
- Rey Za Burrel from Gundam Seed Destiny (medium)
- Sanzo from Saiyuki (short)

ringoox3
02-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Kujyo Saburo (short brown), Benten & Shirayuri Hime (long blonde) - ZONE-00
Sougo Okita - Gintama
Chie Satonaka - Persona 4
Tsuna Sawada, Futa - Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

... just from the back of my head ^^;

Ashton_Anchors
02-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Characters with long blond hair-
-Jeanne(Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
-Lemina Ausa(Lunar 2: Eternal Blue)
-Ayaka Yukihiro(Negima)
-Saati(A.I. Love You)
-Deedlit(record of Lodoss War)

Short brown hair:
-Sakura(Cardcaptor Sakura or Tsubasa)
-Alice(Alice 19th)
-Misaki Suzuhara(Angelic Layer)
-Sai Jounouchi(Also Angelic Layer)

limegreenjelly
02-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Krad from D.N Angel (long blonde)
Risa and Riku from D.N Angel (short brown)

Yuki Cross Vampire Knight (short brown)
Lady From Devil May Cry (short brown)

That's all I can think of at the moment :)

misschemromance
02-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Short brown hair-

Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club

Kyon from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Shizune from Naruto (at least I think so...)

Keiko from Yu Yu Hakusho

Kibalover100
04-30-2009, 04:30 PM
thanks. I've seen a few more animes since then, but I still love suggestions! ^.^

saimon
04-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Other than everyone else named...a blonde one I can think of Raimei from Nabari no Ou.

Lina500
05-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Haruhi Suzumaiya has short brown hair

MithLuin
05-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Long blond: Integra (Hellsing) reference image (http://http://ihme.org/~creenan/Lady%20Integra%20Wingates%20Hellsing.jpg)

Very short brown: Maria Ross (Fullmetal Alchemist) http://www.animeindepth.com/images/1/characters/RossChar.jpg
People will recognize the military uniform no matter how you style your hair, though.

Short brown: Schiezka (Fullmetal Alchemist) reference image (http://darkdiamond.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sheska-28fma29.jpg)

Angelx624
05-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Here's another list for you:

Long Blonde Hair:
Layla Hamilton from Kaleido Star
Jenny from Marmalade Boy
Maya from Ultra Maniac

If you want to go for short blonde hair there's:
Nina Sakura from Ultra Maniac
Miyu from Super Gals

Hope this helps. ^_^

IchigoBunny
05-04-2009, 03:56 PM
So for long blonde there are:
Melon from Akikan (new anime)
Tsumugi from K-ON!
Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon
Luchia from Mermaid Melody

And Short Brown:
Yukari from Rosario Vampire
Yuki from Vampire Knight
Yui from K-ON!

Wow thats about all i can think of off the top of my head.:waaaah:

Kibalover100
05-04-2009, 06:03 PM
thank you so much! You all have grown the anime I want to watch and the Manga I want to read! It'll also help so much with my cosplaying list! My moms going to be so happy I'll be cosplaying as girls instead of guys XD

IchigoBunny
05-05-2009, 01:42 AM
thank you so much! You all have grown the anime I want to watch and the Manga I want to read! It'll also help so much with my cosplaying list! My moms going to be so happy I'll be cosplaying as girls instead of guys XD

lol yeah i can understand my mom wasnt too pleased when i cosplayed shuichi shindou from gravitation. Luckily i wont be cosplaying men anymore so shes happy. my reason is because my boobs got to big to tie down. ^^;

Kibalover100
05-05-2009, 03:18 PM
lol yeah i can understand my mom wasnt too pleased when i cosplayed shuichi shindou from gravitation. Luckily i wont be cosplaying men anymore so shes happy. my reason is because my boobs got to big to tie down. ^^;

XD that sucks.

Most of my friends are like that. I'm flat chested, though. So I don't have to worry for a while.

IchigoBunny
05-06-2009, 02:05 PM
XD that sucks.

Most of my friends are like that. I'm flat chested, though. So I don't have to worry for a while.

thats awesome luckily you can still cosplay both. there are some men characters that would be really fun to cosplay but i prolly should have started cosplaying when i was younger and i could have done a few more men. now i have to be characters that have large boobs and somewhat of my personality because then i can be more me when i am the character.

Kibalover100
06-08-2009, 10:08 AM
thats awesome luckily you can still cosplay both. there are some men characters that would be really fun to cosplay but i prolly should have started cosplaying when i was younger and i could have done a few more men. now i have to be characters that have large boobs and somewhat of my personality because then i can be more me when i am the character.

So true. I'd rather be more me in cosplay, also. I'm going to actually read more manga now, since I'm out of school. I read Akkikan. I loved it! I want to cosplay Melon now, but It'll probably be alot of money, seeing how her outfit is. Anyways, back on subject. Maybe I'll watch Sailor Moon again. I haven't seen that show in years. Strike that. I saw the first episode a few months ago XD.

Tsubasaglz
06-08-2009, 11:29 AM
mmm I try to make u some options that I think nobody mention.

Long Blonde hair:

1. Minerva from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
2. Doronjo from Yatterman
3. Shinku from Rozen Maiden
4. Mai from Yu Gi Oh
5. Emeurade from Rayerth

AnimeFreakKatie
07-04-2009, 11:39 AM
haruhi from ouran high school host club has short brown hair.

Kibalover100
08-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Thank you so much!