PDA

View Full Version : CLAMP cosplay 2009!

Foos
01-26-2009, 12:35 PM
There seem to be a buttload of CLAMP cosplays planned this year, so I was trying to get a rough idea of who to look for/fangirl over XD I'll be in a Soryuden group (oooooold series), but I know there will be a wide array of cosplayers representing CLAMP works. CCS? Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? Rayearth? Tokyo Babylon? XXholic? Let's hear 'em!

Kitsune
01-26-2009, 01:03 PM
CCS, represent! My friends and I will be invading Saturday with as big a group of Clow Cards as we can wrangle. I really hope there's some Magic Knight Rayearth cosplay, it's been a while since I saw any. ;_; Can't wait to see who else has some CLAMP goodness in store for us!

Foos
01-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Kitsune> Every year there is an ADORABLE little group that does Hikaru, Umi and Fuu in their regular schoolgirl uniforms. XD Hope they will be there!

Kitsune
01-26-2009, 02:05 PM
:< I failed to see them last year! Hopefully they'll be there and I can remedy that this year~

Frostmourne
01-27-2009, 06:07 AM
I'll be coming as Tsubasa Sakura of course with my husband as Syaoran. Thinking of doing a Card Captor Sakura cosplay in the future though. ^^

Can't wait to see all of the Clamp cosplays!

LadyElle
01-27-2009, 06:33 AM
I'll be going as The Flower Card from CCS on Saturday. The only thing standing in my way is the wig of doom and figuring out how to curl the pigtails. I can't wait to see everyone's cosplay!

nirebelldandy
01-27-2009, 02:07 PM
I'll be there in all my ridiculousness that is Clamp! Friday and Saturday hopefully I will finish them both in time :)

YellowKiss
01-28-2009, 10:53 PM
coming as fai. (default and tokyo arc) :3
dragging a kuro, syao, tomoyo and possibly something else ;3

cant wait to see ya'alls costumes!

JellybeanQueen
01-28-2009, 11:06 PM
I'll be going as Fai on Friday (probably default white version, but if I can swing it then I'll be doing Infinity *drool*). I love meeting up with other CLAMP cosplayers, so I can wait to see everyone.^^

PluieEnfant
02-01-2009, 06:43 PM
I'll be wearing Sakura's Song Card outfit on Friday and maybe Sunday.

negativedreamer
02-01-2009, 07:14 PM
if enough people are doing tsubasa on sunday i will bring my kurogane.

JellybeanQueen
02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Okay, so it looks like I will be doing Infinity!Fai (complete with blood spatter) after all. But since that'll be either Friday or Saturday, I can wear the white one on Sunday. If people want, I can bring the massive coat of furry white doom, although don't expect me to wear it all day. I don't want to get heat stroke.

Korinchan
02-03-2009, 07:20 AM
I'll be joining Foos with the Soryuden cosplay! Flowy capes, heck yes! I can't wait to see everyone's Clamp groups~ For Sunday, I was thinking of wearing Tomoyo as well. Hmm, it seems we should rename this Clamp-con! XD

oreska2
02-05-2009, 06:58 PM
I plan to be the big clow card on saturday ^_^

djtokimi
02-12-2009, 12:00 AM
I am doing Zero from Code Geass, that is technically CLAMP.

JellybeanQueen
02-12-2009, 12:38 AM
I am doing Zero from Code Geass, that is technically CLAMP.
Code Geass is like the red haired step-child of CLAMP. And I love it.

Anyway, would anyone be interested in getting a Tsubasa group together for Sunday?

Sarah-Boo
02-12-2009, 08:40 PM
=D I am gonna be Sakura on Sunday and maybe Saturday?

Just one of her simple outfits, but I am excited! Working on it right now!

FlyingPenguin
02-12-2009, 10:24 PM
:] If things continue to go as planned(as in work is nice and gives me time off), I'll be wearing Tomoyo-hime on Sunday. -^___^-

djtokimi
02-14-2009, 08:09 PM

Ah but which Sakura? Tsubasa or Card Captor?

djtokimi
02-14-2009, 08:14 PM

Ah but which Sakura? Tsubasa or Card Captor?

Sarah-Boo
02-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Ah but which Sakura? Tsubasa or Card Captor? Tsubasa =D!

lambyboy13
02-15-2009, 08:20 PM
awww i wish i could have had my syaoran battle outfit from cardcaptor sakura done :( guess ill just go as pokemon trainer and talk to all of you wonderful clamp fans. plus sakuras my favorite so i might ask every sakura for hugs lol.

Foos
02-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Code Geass is like the red haired step-child of CLAMP. And I love it.

Anyway, would anyone be interested in getting a Tsubasa group together for Sunday?

XD I'll be wearing Ashura-ou on Sunday. I'll try to convince my Yukito to be there as well! Pretty sure TemariofSuna is wearing her Tomoyo Sunday also. We need pics together baaaaaaad. btw, I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!

JellybeanQueen
02-16-2009, 01:19 PM
XD I'll be wearing Ashura-ou on Sunday. I'll try to convince my Yukito to be there as well! Pretty sure TemariofSuna is wearing her Tomoyo Sunday as well. We need pics together baaaaaaad. btw, I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!
asdfgkjfdhgldfg'q2;leASHURA-OU. We definitely do need pics together (especially since I'm a big fan of RG Veda as well as Tsubasa). Should I bring the massive coat of white CLAMP-Y doom along? I won't be able to wear it all day, because it's a beast and I'd get heat stroke or something, but I can stash it in my car or something just in case.

And I love my signature too. It's funny because it's true. xD

Foos
02-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh man, you should totally bring the coat of doom. Mine is something like ten feet long, so I'll be suffering right alongside!

Fai, Ashura-ou, Tomoyo and Yukito? Frakkin' magic powerhouses of CLAMP, yeah! Hopefully Nicole from Tigerfist.org will be around Sunday to nab epic pics.

JellybeanQueen
02-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Whoo hoo, someone to suffer with! My coat isn't that long, but it is made of about 5 yards of anti-pil fleece, so it's heeaaavyy.

Fai, Ashura-ou, Tomoyo and Yukito? Frakkin' magic powerhouses of CLAMP, yeah! Hopefully Nicole from Tigerfist.org will be around Sunday to nab epic pics.
If only we had a Yuko. She's like the magic powerhouse to end all magic powerhouses.

sakuralove
02-24-2009, 08:22 PM
i'm going as sakura kinomoto from ccs to portcon maine again for all 3 days. i have gone as her for everyday for 3 years now. i'm about as diehard as a diehard ccs fan can be.

Kitsune
02-24-2009, 08:52 PM
JellybeanQueen... my gods, I LOVE your signature. XD

Man, I never did find anyone to join our group and get suckered into the monster that is The Sweet. I think a small part of me that doesn't mind dying in body paint (mind you, that's a VERY small part of me) is going to miss that fluffy yellow monstrosity in this Clow Card barrage.

JellybeanQueen
02-26-2009, 02:11 PM
I had no idea my signature would be so popular, lol.

And the way the weather's been going, I'm gonna roast as Suzaku (at least Fai has some air flow through the jacket >.>). I'm seriously considering screwing the gloves and going as "crashed-on-a-not-quite-deserted-island" Suzaku. I mean, I've got reference pics to prove that he does wear the uniform partially open and with the sleeves rolled up. xD