PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha costume

Orianajones
01-27-2009, 07:47 AM
my brother wants me to make him one.... but i cant sow.

so anyway, i was thinking that i could dye a white martial arts uniform red... but then my friend pointed out about the sleeves. should i just stick with my idea? or any other ideas?

and the necklace? i suck at jewelry making. but maybe i could give it a shot.

also..... about the ears... will normal.... cat ear headband thing do? i can get a wig easily so thats no problem.

i have till easter to sort it out. its only for a dare. but he asked my help.

thankyou in advance for your help.

Beruchi no baka
01-27-2009, 09:17 AM
D: His prayer beads are on Amazon.com, but thats if you're willing to buy them. Ears are the same, although they can easily be made with a little cardboard and fabric.;3

Just cut out how big you want the ears to be, drape fabric over them, and sew it; you could even stick a headband through them.:D

A normal martial arts uniform would work; I think you'd just have to make the sleeves and sew them on. :3 Or, you could get a friend to do the sewing, if you don't think you can do it.

X3 Practice makes perfect~

Good luckBD

Orianajones
01-27-2009, 09:43 AM
The prob with that is I resently lost most my friends... but that's another story. Maybe my best friends mum (who I live with) could do it.

I could try to sow the sleaves.... but I'd have to hand sow them. Since I don't have a sowing machine.