PDA

View Full Version : A Delay for Metrocon pics!?

Susumari
07-24-2003, 09:15 PM
i was refreshing and refreshing over and over again so i could see the maboroshi's metrocon pics. now if we had waiting 2 weeks for the pics...well damn there must be alot...and i believe it. well while we r waiting....lol

Hi...I am Cristina. For Metrocon I was Spikette,Maleficent...and "person in a burger hat". I will be attenting afo being Yoji from WK

yuffieleonheart
07-24-2003, 10:16 PM
well i'm still waiting for july 4th pics that were supposed to be on the site the week before metro =/ maboroshi told me his reasons why he hasn't gotten them up yet at metro ^_^ good reason hope he's able to post metro pics soon ^.^

Susumari
07-24-2003, 11:46 PM
wow. u guys still waiting for july4th ones! 0_0 wow. man, that's just the worst part..waiting for the pics. but i guess i'm ok with waiting but there's just so many good pics ^_^

Lucifer
07-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Its cool though, we'll just get a massive amount of pictures all at once (4th, melboune, metro, afo?)

Since afo is so close I'm kinda psyched out for that, which lessens the "con-withdrawl" thing from metro.

Course, after AFO most think of AWA, which I'm not sure I can attend, either way...Halloween is around the corner >.>;

mitylene
07-25-2003, 09:12 AM
Hey! the pics arent' ready yet but Maboroshi posted the music video with pics from MetroCon! Yay! was going through picture withdrawal ;)

Susumari
07-25-2003, 10:05 AM
yea the pics r all going to be a clutter...what a fullfill anime cons yr. wow...i didn't really even think about halloween 0_0. i prolly can't attend awa...i wanna go!